Denver black mayor KEEPS pitbull ban

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
Some of you will do anything to dissolve parents for not watching after their children. Y'all the real cacs with that type of mindset. They are the only race that routinely just let little bobby wander off with care in the world.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
The blame is the parents. cant believe this is being debated. If the child ran into the street and got hit by a car, you'd blame the driver too I see.
Parents should have been watching their children. But the neighbor shouldn't have had a dangerous animals just chillin in the yard when kids are playing outside.

That's like having a fukk bear or lion chained up in your yard, then blaming the kids when your dangerous animal eventually kills someone.

Might as well have had a loaded gun in his front yard for the kids to mess with.

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
Parents should have been watching their children. But the neighbor shouldn't have had a dangerous animals just chillin in the yard when kids are playing outside.

That's like having a fukk bear or lion chained up in your yard, then blaming the kids when your dangerous animal eventually kills someone.

Might as well have had a loaded gun in his front yard for the kids to mess with.
It's in his own yard and secured. Different scenario if the dog broke the leash and got the child. Nothing seems to indicate that.

I'm really surprised folks absolve parental responsibility so easily. Could have been an open manhole that repairmen have open all the time. Sure signs and barriers are place, but a 3year old wouldn't be able to read that or pay the barriers any mind.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
A lot of these weirdos only real “friends” are dogs / pets so I wouldn’t expect a rational response to this.

That being said, I wouldn’t ban the dogs I’d just make it law that whatever your dog, pit or whatever, does you get charged for as the owner. Charge em with murder, aggravated assault etc...