Denver black mayor KEEPS pitbull ban

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Human interaction is a necessary part of life.

Spending time around pits isn’t

Socializing pits is very necessary. It's views similar to yours that makes question the humans in these situations. Alot of people don't want to take time to socialize these gaurd and service dogs.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Some of you will do anything to dissolve parents for not watching after their children. Y'all the real cacs with that type of mindset. They are the only race that routinely just let little bobby wander off with care in the world.
Yall are ok with dangerous animals just hanging around the yard, and if the animal happens to kill someone, well then it's not the animals fault.

That's definitely cac like behavior.

Only cacs value the lives of dogs over people. So keep calling people cacs, when yall the ones with cac mentalities.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Some of you will do anything to dissolve parents for not watching after their children. Y'all the real cacs with that type of mindset. They are the only race that routinely just let little bobby wander off with care in the world.
Fax

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
Yall are ok with dangerous animals just hanging around the yard, and if the animal happens to kill someone, well then it's not the animals fault.

That's definitely cac like behavior.

Only cacs value the lives of dogs over people. So keep calling people cacs, when yall the ones with cac mentalities.
But the dog according to what we know wasn't just hanging around. Supposedly the dog was secured. I do however believe the dog should have had a muzzle on.

We're talking about a three year old wandering by himself. that's the root cause of the issue.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
It's in his own yard and secured. Different scenario if the dog broke the leash and got the child. Nothing seems to indicate that.

I'm really surprised folks absolve parental responsibility so easily. Could have been an open manhole that repairmen have open all the time. Sure signs and barriers are place, but a 3year old wouldn't be able to read that or pay the barriers any mind.
I dont give a fukk about how secure you think your dangerous animal is. If you know you have an animal capable of killing people, then keep it in the house away from the general public.

If I had a damn honey badger or tasmania devil tied up in my front yard, people would rightfully look at me like I'm crazy for putting people at risk like that.

I feel the same way about pits, dont leave those demons alone for any reason, they are dangerous.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
But the dog according to what we know wasn't just hanging around. Supposedly the dog was secured. I do however believe the dog should have had a muzzle on.

We're talking about a three year old wandering by himself. that's the root cause of the issue.
It's a damn pitbull, they know that's a dangerous dog and they left it outside unattended.

All that other bullshyt is irrelevant, stop keeping dangerous animals, stop leaving dangerous animals unattended, stop acting like its everyone else fault that your animal is prone to violence.

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
I dont give a fukk about how secure you think your dangerous animal is. If you know you have an animal capable of killing people, then keep it in the house away from the general public.

If I had a damn honey badger or tasmania devil tied up in my front yard, people would rightfully look at me like I'm crazy for putting people at risk like that.

I feel the same way about pits, dont leave those demons alone for any reason, they are dangerous.
The yard is not part of the general public, but that's not really the root here.

The root cause is a child wandered by himself. There are many dangers even inside a house that could seriously hurt a child.

Are you really stating a child shouldn't be watched by their parents and is perfectly fine to just walk around the neighborhood by himself?

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Gonna have to say I disagree with this. People kill others with guns, should we ban all guns?

What they should do is

1)Charge dog attack owners with misdemeanors & heavy fines or Felonies & Jail time for manslaughter

2) Require licensing and background check before owning certain breeds

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
Marmaduke was just playing with you dede lol. Stop it

No, he wasn't.

images

fukk them dogs and Marmaduke too.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
The yard is not part of the general public, but that's not really the root here.

The root cause is a child wandered by himself. There are many dangers even inside a house that could seriously hurt a child.

Are you really stating a child shouldn't be watched by their parents and is perfectly fine to just walk around the neighborhood by himself?
The root cause is a dangerous animal left unattended in a yard thats easily accessible to children.

I dont care if it was in the yard anymore than I would care if someone had a bear chained in the front yard, it shouldn't fukking be there in the first place.

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
The root cause is a dangerous animal left unattended in a yard thats easily accessible to children.

I dont care if it was in the yard anymore than I would care if someone had a bear chained in the front yard, it shouldn't fukking be there in the first place.
You don't understand root cause. it's ok. I understand.