Denver black mayor KEEPS pitbull ban

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
You don't understand root cause. it's ok. I understand.
Breh, you think that child roaming into that yard was the root cause, but that dog could have attacked anyone at any point as soon as it got the opportunity.

That dog was bound to harm or kill someone at some point. The root cause is a dangerous animal who just needed a single opportunity to attack.

The root of the problem is that the dog was prone to violence from the start, it was only a matter of time before someone got hurt.

You must be retarded thinking that the child walking into that yard made the dog dangerous.

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
Breh, you think that child roaming into that yard was the root cause, but that dog could have attacked anyone at any point as soon as it got the opportunity.

That dog was bound to harm or kill someone at some point. The root cause is a dangerous animal who just needed a single opportunity to attack.

The root of the problem is that the dog was prone to violence from the start, it was only a matter of time before someone got hurt.

You must be retarded thinking that the child walking into that yard made the dog dangerous.
You really don't understand root cause. This child was in danger no matter WHERE he walked. He was unattended. That's IS root cause.

It is unfortunate someone bad happened to the child. His parents should face penalties for such neglect. Even the city isn't taking the stance you are. They aren't banning ALL dogs, although all dogs have similar capability.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Read what you're saying. Step back and read it again.

Young kids ARE kids. That's where responsible parenting IS important. I've had plenty of children and none walked out of my house as a three year old by themselves. My yard is fenced, so no my child couldn't get out. and I've never left my children that young unattended.. That's what responsible adults do.

The back alley example, I don't hold the victim in any fault. But the yard incident. The parents are 100% at fault for not supervising their child.

No fence with a chained up dog is neglectful ownership.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All dogs are unpredictable to some degree but a swole azz pit is too powerful.

Then of course you have these 115 lb pawgs that want to own dogs they can't even control. If you can't keep your dog from dragging you, the dog is too big. Seen plenty of big dogs get loose because the owner is not physically strong enough to handle it on a leash. Mexicans and whites do this a lot....especially the broads.

Didn't that Mexican woman in Dallas get killed by her own pitbulls. :mjlol:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
You really don't understand root cause. This child was in danger no matter WHERE he walked. He was unattended. That's IS root cause.

It is unfortunate someone bad happened to the child. His parents should face penalties for such neglect. Even the city isn't taking the stance you are. They aren't banning ALL dogs, although all dogs have similar capability.
You think that because the child could have easily been hit by a car, that that's means the child is the root cause.

That dog would have been violent rather the kid got hit by a car or not.

Seems like you dont understand root cause breh. Even if that kid never went into that yard, that dog would still be dangerous. That dog would still try kill the first stranger that got too close. Nothing could have happened to that child that day and the dog would still be a dangerous animal who could easily kill if given the chance.

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
You think that because the child could have easily been hit by a car, that that's means the child is the root cause.

That dog would have been violent rather the kid got hit by a car or not.

Seems like you dont understand root cause breh. Even if that kid never went into that yard, that dog would still be dangerous. That dog would still try kill the first stranger that got too close. Nothing could have happened to that child that day and the dog would still be a dangerous animal who could easily kill if given the chance.
You have animals in zoos that are dangerous. Trespass if you wanna. Those animals are dangerous too. So no city should have a zoo? FOH.

All dogs are dangerous, that isn't being disputed.

This incident does not happen however with parents that mind their children. This particular dog didn't break his leash and run down the streets in hunt.

He was approached. The owner broke no laws whatsoever.

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
What's hilarious is if you go to the hood a majority of blacks got Pitts or Rottweilers. This isn't a cac thing at all. A lot of dudes on Pitts because they're alpha mentality

True that's kinda the reason I'm laughing

I myself wouldn't own a pitbull because they aren't intelligent enough for me but I've been around them all my life and never had a bad experience.. A few friends own them and they all have kids..

I get the stereotypes that come from training and breeding but they are stereotypes

I'd rather have a German Shepherd though..

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Nowhere have I defended the dog, dumbass. Every post blame the parent.

But only a fakkit would think like you do.
Do you want a pat on the head? A doggie treat? Yes! That's a good boy :laff:
You have animals in zoos that are dangerous. Trespass if you wanna. Those animals are dangerous too. So no city should have a zoo? FOH.

All dogs are dangerous, that isn't being disputed.

This incident does not happen however with parents that mind their children. This particular dog didn't break his leash and run down the streets in hunt.

He was approached. The owner broke no laws whatsoever.
I googled the newstory. The dog was CHAINED TO A CARPORT. not hiden off in a safe place . And there's lots of kids that play on the street . The owner was watching football. fukk outta herr

Original news article says it was being investigated as a homicide. :laff:

But but the owner did nothing wrong