Not kill people

:unimpressed:

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Because his parent neglected him? Why is a three year old walking around by himself?
Do you have any kids? Turn your back for a second and they'll take off . No one is absolving the parents, but you're basically blaming the kid for being a kid. How about not keeping killers tied up to trees in a yard.

I'm a grown ass man and I've been attacked by dogs chained up in yards before. Guess you wanna blame me for walking on the sidewalk :pacspit:

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
Do you have any kids? Turn your back for a second and they'll take off . No one is absolving the parents, but you're basically blaming the kid for being a kid. How about not keeping killers tied up to trees in a yard.

I'm a grown ass man and I've been attacked by dogs chained up in yards before. Guess you wanna blame me for walking on the sidewalk :pacspit:
Read what you're saying. Step back and read it again.

Young kids ARE kids. That's where responsible parenting IS important. I've had plenty of children and none walked out of my house as a three year old by themselves. My yard is fenced, so no my child couldn't get out. and I've never left my children that young unattended.. That's what responsible adults do.

The back alley example, I don't hold the victim in any fault. But the yard incident. The parents are 100% at fault for not supervising their child.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Read what you're saying. Step back and read it again.

Young kids ARE kids. That's where responsible parenting IS important. I've had plenty of children and none walked out of my house as a three year old by themselves. My yard is fenced, so no my child couldn't get out. and I've never left my children that young unattended.. That's what responsible adults do.

The back alley example, I don't hold the victim in any fault. But the yard incident. The parents are 100% at fault for not supervising their child.
Killing a 3 year old is wrong under any circumstance. Including parent neglect. How about blaming the actual perpetraters of the crime :pacspit:

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
Killing a 3 year old is wrong under any circumstance. Including parent neglect. How about blaming the actual perpetraters of the crime :pacspit:
The blame is the parents. cant believe this is being debated. If the child ran into the street and got hit by a car, you'd blame the driver too I see.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It probably sensed you was a Michael Vick fan
Naw man, someone had a dog chained up to their front stoop. I'm walking by minding my business, this motherfukker jumps up and bites me right on the fukking sidewalk. Maybe this incident is similar.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Parents should've been watching they baby. The dog was chained up too smh
:francis:

Act like an alley cat you get treated like one
:yeshrug:
Yeah, people shouldn't have to walk around their neighborhood watching out for murderous dangerous animals like this is the jungle.

Stop keeping deadly animals as pets.