Denver black mayor KEEPS pitbull ban

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
i'm all for making cacs mad.
I like dogs but pits and the owners are just annoying.
so if it was banned keep it that way.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cracker in the comments had the nerve to compare the dog ban to racism black people endured back in the day :scust:
It is ridiculous on the outset, but when you think about it a lot of non-blacks view Black people especially Black men through the same lens. That we're inherently violent, aggressive and "ticking timebombs".

My brother has owned over 10+ pitts and mixed breeds, never had a problem with any of them. Of course he raised and trained them responsibly.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
fukk them pits.....get a roc instead:wow:
Rotts are still deadly, but much safer than a pit.

The fact that there's such a big gap between pitbull attacks and the 2nd most dangerous dog is very telling of the mentality of those animals.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
You really don't understand root cause. This child was in danger no matter WHERE he walked. He was unattended. That's IS root cause.

It is unfortunate someone bad happened to the child. His parents should face penalties for such neglect. Even the city isn't taking the stance you are. They aren't banning ALL dogs, although all dogs have similar capability.
And the kid could have been in the house all day and that dog would have still eventually killed someone.

I dont understand how you feel like the kid was the root cause when you can remove the kid from the equation entirely and you're still left with a dangerous animal that WILL attack at some point. The animal doesn't just stop being violent if nobody walks into the yard.

That kid could have been hit by a car and it would have been an accident, but that dog killing the child was no accident on the dogs part, it was just waiting to attack. The dog had malicious intent, someone driving a car doesn't. That matters.

It's like being robbed and shot at an atm late at night. Yeah, it probably wasn't a good idea to go to the atm that late, but the root cause is someone looking for a victim. Regardless if you stayed in that night, that person was gonna rob someone eventually.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Damn they been banned for 30 years?!?! :ohhh:

Ok so here's my question, since the breh on the first page said ppl still own them in Denver because it's not really enforced, have there been any pitbull related attacks/deaths in these past 30 years?

Logic would probably tell me yes there probably have been and that's a better reason for keeping the ban going.

Beck.er.

All Star
Daps
Pit bulls are basically land sharks.
Pit bull owners and online defenders like to call them velvet hippos as a cutesy nickname without a clue of the irony.
Velvet Hippos.
Hippos. :weirdo: One of the most dangerous animals in the world because of their aggression, unpredictability and shyt for brains intellectual status.