Daps
Reppin
the ether
Y’all agenda nikkas all over the place mane

this would hurt MJ’s GOAT argument if anything :russell:

“He was in the NBA so his opinion is law!!!”

sheep ass nikkas
So Jordon did have a superteam
This is legit disrespectful to lebron , nobody cares what this incoherent junkie thinks either

It's even more disrespectful to MJ. Rodman already said that MJ/Pippen couldn't have won those titles without him, that together they were a Big 3.....so he's saying that MJ had a 2nd top-ten All-Time player in an era when NO other team even had one such guy, and then he still needed more help to win titles?

If anyone cosigns this shyt at all without straight trolling. :laff:

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
3-6 Mafia goes in full defense mode whenever someone doesn't praise their King. :mjlol:
My guy you are dikkeating lmao, no one is going in defense mode. This section has some of the worst posting I've ever seen (and we are talking about a forum with the Booth), a player averaging 25 PPG in Year 18 being compared to Scottie Pippen in the pecking order of option priority on a team is just hating lmao. Scottie is a top 30 player OAT to me, but we have users claiming he was the 2nd best player after MJ :mjlol:

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rodman has a real disdain for LeBron

Idk why :francis:

I might have something to do with this

Report: North Korea’s Kim Jong Un wanted ‘famous U.S. basketball players’ to come before last summit
Report: North Korea's Kim Jong Un wanted 'famous U.S. basketball players' to come before last summit - ProBasketballTalk | NBC Sports

This is the idea of basketball diplomacy gone all wrong.

Before his second summit with President Donald Trump back in February, North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un asked the United States to send over some famous basketball players — besides Dennis Rodman, we guess — to help the two countries relations. ABC News got the story from sources.

Ahead of the second summit in Hanoi, North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un requested as part of the agreement between the countries moving forward that the U.S. send “famous basketball players” to normalize relations between the two countries, according to two U.S. officials.

The request was made in writing, officials said, as part of the cultural exchange between the two countries, and at one point the North Koreans insisted that it be included in the joint statement on denuclearization.

Obviously, that never happened. It went about as well as the summit itself. Even if president Trump wanted it to, getting NBA players to go do a basketball diplomacy tour of North Korea would have been dead in the water. Players, for the most part, are not fans of Trump, and beyond that, it would not have played well with their brands.

Dennis Rodman has gone to North Korea to see his “friend” Kim Jong Un, sang “happy birthday” to the dictator, and saw it as a way to try to open the door between the two nations. Kim Jong Un grew up a basketball fan, specifically the Jordan era Bulls, hence the Rodman connection. However, the NBA is not really looking to get in bed with North Korea as a business partner. To put it kindly.

Rodman was looking to be a hero get his name in the paper Trump wanted a win

Im guessing Lebron and others said hell no

kim a huge fan of the NBA i read like a super fan

If i was those player I would not fly over there ...

Rodman been going at lebron ever since and the other stars calling them soft since

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Typing in all caps doesn't mean your point is right either, no need to use basketball reference when there is youtube full videos of these games lmao. John Starks wasn't even a more reliable 2nd option than Horace, dude was JR Smith that one year with the Knicks. Most of the Coli wasn't even born in 93, or were younger than the age of 10 lmao I don't know why this lame ass "young" arguement is used for me.. when most of yall were young when MJ played, and some of yall weren't even born.. Always deflecting because you are usually wrong

Op like 33-34 he was 10-12 last time the bulls won a championship and in kindergarten when pip was in his prime

there’s a reason so much hyperbole being thrown around he never witnessed pippen either

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
My guy you are dikkeating lmao, no one is going in defense mode. This section has some of the worst posting I've ever seen (and we are talking about a forum with the Booth), a player averaging 25 PPG in Year 18 being compared to Scottie Pippen in the pecking order of option priority on a team is just hating lmao. Scottie is a top 30 player OAT to me, but we have users claiming he was the 2nd best player after MJ :mjlol:
Rodman was the one who put him there. The majority of people do not think that Pippen is better than LeBron. Y'all love to take one opinion and turn it into a concensus opinion. I'm just here for the fukkery.
:manny:

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
Rodman was the one who put him there. The majority of people do not think that Pippen is better than LeBron. Y'all love to take one opinion and turn it into a concensus opinion. I'm just here for the fukkery.
:manny:
Because OP has a very clear agenda :mjlol:, and he believes this shyt tbh :russ:

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
Op like 33-34 he was 10-12 last time the bulls won a championship and in kindergarten when pip was in his prime

there’s a reason so much hyperbole being thrown around he never witnessed pippen either
OP is a white Jewish dude who loves West Coast Hip Hop too from when he was in a kindergarten :mjpls:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
It's even more disrespectful to MJ. Rodman already said that MJ/Pippen couldn't have won those titles without him, that together they were a Big 3.....so he's saying that MJ had a 2nd top-ten All-Time player in an era when NO other team even had one such guy, and then he still needed more help to win titles?

If anyone cosigns this shyt at all without straight trolling. :laff:

I thought you had @Sccit on ignore :mjlol: