DENNIS RODMAN: “SCOTTIE PIPPEN WAS BETTER THAN LEBRON JAMES”

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
I see most of you were young...

Pippin was more skilled than Jordan early. He had handles ( many forget Jordan had no left dribble for years), a better jump shot, size, etc.

Like many he just didn't have the drive of a mj.

We actually had discussions on was pippen better back then. In a smart dumb type way.. Pippen is who invented the point forward position.

Later pippen changed his fame to be mostly a spot up 3 shooter. Same way Bosh changed his game for bron.
This might be a worse post than the op. I’m a Jordan hater but pippen was never ever in any type of discussion that he was better than Jordan. You wildin

pippen was not the first small froward to handle the ball either

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
OP is lowkey worse than @Swagnificent when it comes to dumbass sports takes:childplease:

Pippen is my all time favorite player but he is not better than LeBron besides defense....like be real ppl

What happened to common sense?

Pip was great, he shoulda got to the Finals without Mike but Hue Hollins fakkit ass fukd that up
You do understand that the Bulls lost in the SEMI finals that year, right? They still had another round to go before (potentially) getting to the Finals.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
This might be a worse post than the op. I’m a Jordan hater but pippen was never ever in any type of discussion that he was better than Jordan. You wildin

pippen was not the first small froward to handle the ball either

In a purely skilled way he was.

There were other small forwards who could handle the rock, but not point forward like Pippen. Not actually run the offense.

The_Third_Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
451572.jpg

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
In a purely skilled way he was.

There were other small forwards who could handle the rock, but not point forward like Pippen. Not actually run the offense.
Pippen never had a skill that Jordan didn’t have and wasn’t better at. What are you talking about.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
This guy spent 15 years bashing Lebron at every turn.

Now he's gotta pretend to root for him while secretly wishing the Lakers blow it so he can go back to claiming Lebron is less than his hero.

:francis:

YOU LEBRON GROUPIES ARE SOME TWISTED INDIVIDUALS, YOU KNOW THAT?

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
YOU LEBRON GROUPIES ARE SOME TWISTED INDIVIDUALS, YOU KNOW THAT?
You think anyone who appreciates greatness is a groupie or a stan.

In your twisted world, you are incapable of understanding why that is wrong because to you, admiration = blind devotion.
You aren't normal.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You think anyone who appreciates greatness is a groupie or a stan.

In your twisted world, you are incapable of understanding why that is wrong because to you, admiration = blind devotion.
You aren't normal.

APPRECIATING GREATNESS IS ONE THING

ASSUMING OTHERS ROOT FOR INDIVIDUALS OVER TEAMS BECAUSE YOU YOURSELF ARE BUILT FROM THAT CLOTH IS THE EPITOME OF PROJECTILE GROUPIEISM

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Pippen never had a skill that Jordan didn’t have and wasn’t better at. What are you talking about.

Maaan Mike couldn't dribble or consistently shoot the three early on. Mike didn't get a left hand for like 7 years! Why you think it was necessary for Pip to run point forward? Pip had handles and vision off rip.

I'm going back to Jordan's first 3-4 years in the league.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Maaan Mike couldn't dribble or consistently shoot the three early on. Mike didn't get a left hand for like 7 years! Why you think it was necessary for Pip to run point forward? Pip had handles and vision off rip.

I'm going back to Jordan's first 3-4 years in the league.
Pippen was in college Jordan first 3-4 years.

Jordan used to handle the rock more than pippen.

If Jordan didn’t get a left hand for 7 years so what He was the best in the league already.

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Pippen was in college Jordan first 3-4 years.

Jordan used to handle the rock more than pippen.

If Jordan didn’t get a left hand for 7 years so what He was the best in the league already.

I'm just going dap you and move on. This goes back 30 years and my memory fuzzy. But I remember in my circle having discussions that Pip was better than Mike.