DENNIS RODMAN: “SCOTTIE PIPPEN WAS BETTER THAN LEBRON JAMES”

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
They probably win every year together but still stop it.

It's one thing to think LeBron isn't as great as most make him out to be but Scottie isn't nearly as great as nikkas tryna claim.

SCOTTIE IS ONE OF THE MOST UNDERRATED PLAYERS IN NBA HISTORY

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
JOHN STARKS IS STILL BETTER THAN BJ ARMSTRONG

:dwillhuh:

AND WHAT HE ACCOMPLISHED IN HIS ONLY YEAR LEADING A TEAM WAS TREMENDOUS.. STOP. I DONT CARE WHERE U FROM, UR AGE SHOWS.. READING ABOUT IT ISNT THE SAME AS BEIN AROUND DURIN THAT TIME.
Point is neither a viable 2nd option, and I'm not going to argue which 4th option idealistically is better :mjlol: ... Pippen had Grant, Kukoc, Armstrong, great coaching, championship pedigree, and a great defense ... You lowkey making excuses for this nikka as a 1st option to lose to the Knicks

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Point is neither a viable 2nd option, and I'm not going to argue which 4th option idealistically is better :mjlol: ... Pippen had Grant, Kukoc, Armstrong, great coaching, championship pedigree, and a great defense ... You lowkey making excuses for this nikka as a 1st option to lose to the Knicks

EXCUSES? THE FACT THAT HE EVEN WENT 7 GAMES IN THE ECF SEMIS IS NOTHIN TO EXCUSE.... AND THAT WAS HIS FIRST YEAR LEADIN A TEAM. STOP SLEEPIN ON SCOTTIE.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
JOHN STARKS IS STILL BETTER THAN BJ ARMSTRONG

:dwillhuh:

AND WHAT HE ACCOMPLISHED IN HIS ONLY YEAR LEADING A TEAM WAS TREMENDOUS.. STOP. I DONT CARE WHERE U FROM, UR AGE SHOWS.. READING ABOUT IT ISNT THE SAME AS BEIN AROUND DURIN THAT TIME.
John Starks ain’t better than Horace Grant not sure why you used B.J. Armstrong.

And Pippen wasn’t the second best player in the 90’s nor was he on LeBron James level at all.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
John Starks ain’t better than Horace Grant not sure why you used B.J. Armstrong.

And Pippen wasn’t the second best player in the 90’s nor was he on LeBron James level at all.

JOHN STARKS IS NOT A BETTER OFFENSIVE OPTION THAN HORACE?

LOL OK

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
IN PIPPENS FIRST AND ONLY YEAR AS A 1ST OPTION HE LED THE BULLS TO 7 GAMES IN THE EASTERN CONFERENCE SEMI-FINALS .... WITHOUT A LEGIT 2ND OPTION.

U TOO YOUNG FOR THIS LIL HOMIE.
In LeBron age 20/21 season he led his team to 50 wins, averaged 31/7/7, and took the 64 win Pistons to 7 games.

When Pippen was 20 years old he was playing at an NAIA school in Arkansas.

Foh.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
In LeBron age 20/21 season he led his team to 50 wins, averaged 31/7/7, and took the 64 win Pistons to 7 games.

When Pippen was 20 years old he was playing at an NAIA school in Arkansas.

Foh.

THAT CLEVELAND TEAM WOULD NOT HAVE BEAT THE 94 BULLS

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Better? I don't think so but I'd say he laid the foundation for what Lebron was able to become, that point forward. Then you put him in a time machine and plant him in this era...he's a better defender than Paul George and Kawai IMO and his offensive game as a #1 option would have a chance to fully flourish in ways it wasn't really allowed to even in the one season he had to really try to settle into that role. It wouldn't be a huge gap between he and Lebron. shyt it might be a noticeable between he, Lebron and everyone else tbh.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Pippen at no point in time in his career was the second best player.

Hakeem, Malone, Barkley, Robinson and Shaq were clearly better. Then you have Drexler, Wilkins and Ewing who have strong cases as well.
He was the best second option but he was never better than those guys.

Rodman stays chatting.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
THAT CLEVELAND TEAM WOULD NOT HAVE BEAT THE 94 BULLS
One was a superstar at 20 years old the other was at an NAIA school period.

And yeah maybe I mean it is the more well coached, pedigreed team, with a better supporting cast. Doesn’t mean Pip was on Bron level.

At 28, LeBron was at his peak in Miami while Pippen was complaining about the ball being in Kukoc hands on a last play.

Compare Pippen to Iguodala, Butler, Paul George players like that not LeBron

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
Better? I don't think so but I'd say he laid the foundation for what Lebron was able to become, that point forward. Then you put him in a time machine and plant him in this era...he's a better defender than Paul George and Kawai IMO and his offensive game as a #1 option would have a chance to fully flourish in ways it wasn't really allowed to even in the one season he had to really try to settle into that role. It wouldn't be a huge gap between he and Lebron. shyt it might be a noticeable between he, Lebron and everyone else tbh.
:laff::laff:, I like Scottie but he not on that Kobe/Wade/Bron/AI level yall buggin. He'd be a better Paul George and that's only because of his defense