DENNIS RODMAN: “SCOTTIE PIPPEN WAS BETTER THAN LEBRON JAMES”

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Typing in all caps doesn't mean your point is right either, no need to use basketball reference when there is youtube full videos of these games lmao. John Starks wasn't even a more reliable 2nd option than Horace, dude was JR Smith that one year with the Knicks. Most of the Coli wasn't even born in 93, or were younger than the age of 10 lmao I don't know why this lame ass "young" arguement is used for me.. when most of yall were young when MJ played, and some of yall weren't even born.. Always deflecting because you are usually wrong

ACTUALLY I WAS ALIVE AND A HUGE NBA FAN AT THE TIME

THEREIN LIES THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME N U

JOHN STARKS WAS AN ALL-STAR.... HE WOULD AVERAGE 25+ PPG IN HIS SLEEP NOWADAYS

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
HE WOULD DEF DEVELOP THOSE ASPECTS MORE

ALSO A BETTER FACILITATOR AND SLASHER WIT HIS HANDLES
Why didn’t he develop those aspects in the 90’s? He couldn’t shoot like Glen Rice or crossover like Grant Hill. Why didn’t he max his skills in his own era? :mjlol:

He’s suddenly gonna become a deadeye 50% midrange shooter and dead eye 40% 3PT shooter like Kawhi?

Daps
Reppin
NULL

AND LIKE I SAID MANY TIMES, PIPPEN WAS AT ONE POINT CONSIDERED THE SECOND BEST PLAYER IN THE NBA BEHIND MJ, SO BEIN COMPARED TO HIM IS ACTUALLY A COMPLIMENT TO LEBRON.

I ALWAYS SAID BRON WOULDA BEEN THE PERFECT PIPPEN TO KOBE’S MJ IF HE WOULDA PUT HIS EGO ASIDE AND FOCUSED PRIMARILY ON DEFENSE AND FACILITATING

:ohlawd:

There is nothing controversial about this. Scottie Pippen is as good as any perimeter player in history.

He's always in my Top 10 all-time for a reason. The guy was INCREDIBLE.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
:laff: son was an undrafted grocery bagger and CBA player who the Knicks let chuck

That’s what he was a hot/cold player best suited for a 6th Man role tf wrong with you

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead: Scottie pippen nikka???

Go watch the tape lil kid. Scottie Pippen was arguably better than Jordan during that second 3-peat. He was an athletic freak with elite point forward skills like LeBron. He was as good as it gets in terms of an overall game. Offensively and defensively arguably the best 2-way player ever.

This no slight to LeBron. Being compared to Pippen is a compliment.

yeyeye

All Star
Daps
:russ::russ::russ::russ: You got it big bro
Go watch the tape lil kid. Scottie Pippen was arguably better than Jordan during that second 3-peat. He was an athletic freak with elite point forward skills like LeBron. He was as good as it gets in terms of an overall game. Offensively and defensively arguably the best 2-way player ever.

This no slight to LeBron. Being compared to Pippen is a compliment.

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
:russ:nikkas overdoing it....the tide bout to turn like shyt....ESPN been clowning Lebron and the league since this MJ Doc everyday and at some point people gone get tired of this shyt and start ripping 90s ball apart:ufdup:

look at that comment section

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall nikkas have no shame, being compared to Scottie is a compliment to Lebron fukking James?:mjlol:

Yes. Its a compliment. Pippen is arguably the greatest 2-way player ever. The best perimeter defender ever. One of the most athletic players to ever play the game. A point forward like LeBron who facilitated the Bulls offense.

The Jordan mystique has led to Pippen being devauled. But people who remember watching Pippen in his prime know he was as good as anyone to ever play. He's in my Top 10 all-time for that reason.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is legit disrespectful to lebron , nobody cares what this incoherent junkie thinks either

No its not. I have Pippen and LeBron both in my top 10 all-time.

Here's my list of the Greatest Basketball Players of All-Time:

1a. Kobe Bryant
1b. Michael Jordan
3. Hakeem Olajuwon
4. Shaquille O'Neal
5. Wilt Chamberlain
6. LeBron James
7. Tracy McGrady
8. Scottie Pippen
9. Kevin Durant
10. David Robinson

I got 6-9 ranked real close together. Saying Pippen is better than LeBron isn't disrespectful. Its simply acknowledging how great Pippen was.

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
ACTUALLY I WAS ALIVE AND A HUGE NBA FAN AT THE TIME

THEREIN LIES THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME N U

He was an All Star one year, and no he wouldn't ... You can't take any player from the 90's and say they would average 25 PPG.. I think some of you bums probably think you could play in the NBA today