Yall gotta stop
tenor.gif

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But They won two together. :dwillhuh:

And LeBron ain't nobody's Pippen bruh. Maybe very early in his career when he was probably 20 but after that... Nah.

got demoted to 4th in importance on the team and really 5th if we are being honest whenever bynum showed up odom never was a scorer to be pippen. Just a really good playmaker

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
But They won two together. :dwillhuh:

And LeBron ain't nobody's Pippen bruh. Maybe very early in his career when he was probably 20 but after that... Nah.

WOULDNT BE 3/9 IF HE WAS THO

KOBE NEVER WON WIT ODOM AS HIS PIPPEN.. THE BEST HE HAD AS A SECOND OPTION WAS PAU WHO WAS NOWHERE NEAR PIPPEN

IMAGINE KOBE AND BRON FROM 2005-2012

:banderas:

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps

AND LIKE I SAID MANY TIMES, PIPPEN WAS AT ONE POINT CONSIDERED THE SECOND BEST PLAYER IN THE NBA BEHIND MJ, SO BEIN COMPARED TO HIM IS ACTUALLY A COMPLIMENT TO LEBRON.

I ALWAYS SAID BRON WOULDA BEEN THE PERFECT PIPPEN TO KOBE’S MJ IF HE WOULDA PUT HIS EGO ASIDE AND FOCUSED PRIMARILY ON DEFENSE AND FACILITATING

:ohlawd:

Nobody ever thought pippen was the second best player in the NBA except you :mjlol:

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
THATS BECAUSE PIPPEN PUT HIS EGO ASIDE AND PLAYED A SECOND FIDDLE ROLE HIS ENTIRE CAREER IN ORDER TO WIN RINGS

IF LEBRON COULD DO THE SAME HE WOULD HAVE FAR MORE THAN 3 RINGS
Breh I just told what happened when Pippen was the #1 option he was putting up good stats but not Lebron stats even in Year 16:mjlol:, and he was getting benched in the semifinals during clutch time and shyt :hhh:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Nobody ever thought pippen was the second best player in the NBA except you :mjlol:

YOU MUSTA NOT BEEN AROUND IN THE 90S

AND YOU SERIOUSLY DIDNT WATCH THE LAST DANCE YET? ITS DISCUSSED IN DETAIL THERE HOW THAT WAS THE WORD AROUND THE LEAGUE, THAT HE WAS IN MJ’S SHADOW BUT WOULDA BEEN THE BEST PLAYER ON ANY OTHER TEAM.

U ALREADY MISSED OUT ON THE 90S, DONT MISS OUT ON THAT DOCUMENTARY TOO G.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Breh I just told what happened when Pippen was the #1 option he was putting up good stats but not Lebron stats even in Year 16:mjlol:, and he was getting benched in the semifinals during clutch time and shyt :hhh:

IN PIPPENS FIRST AND ONLY YEAR AS A 1ST OPTION HE LED THE BULLS TO 7 GAMES IN THE EASTERN CONFERENCE SEMI-FINALS .... WITHOUT A LEGIT 2ND OPTION.

U TOO YOUNG FOR THIS LIL HOMIE.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You'd have a point here if we didn't just hear some people him called the 2nd best player in the NBA during The Last Dance documentary.
:mjgrin:

HE DIDNT SEE IT

EVEN IN THIS THREAD U GOT A QUOTE OF RODMAN SAYIN IT

AND I KNEW THAT WAS A COMMON BELIEF BEFORE ANY OF THAT CAME OUT CUZ I WAS ACTUALLY AROUND DURIN THAT TIME

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
IN PIPPENS FIRST AND ONLY YEAR AS A 1ST OPTION HE LED THE BULLS TO 7 GAMES IN THE EASTERN CONFERENCE SEMI-FINALS .... WITHOUT A LEGIT 2ND OPTION.

U TOO YOUNG FOR THIS LIL HOMIE.
I'm from Chicago unlike you, homie got benched during the clutch, that alone tells you he would never be a viable 1st option. Patrick's Ewing 2nd option was fukking John Starks, stop making excuses:mjlol: ... People shyt on Ewing, and say he wasnt a true 1st option in his career but he was carrying some bums on offense

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I'm from Chicago unlike you, homie got benched during the clutch, that alone tells you he would never be a viable 1st option. Patrick's Ewing 2nd option was fukking John Starks, stop making excuses:mjlol: ... People shyt on Ewing, and say he wasnt a true 1st option in his career but he was carrying some bums on offense

JOHN STARKS IS STILL BETTER THAN BJ ARMSTRONG

:dwillhuh:

AND WHAT HE ACCOMPLISHED IN HIS ONLY YEAR LEADING A TEAM WAS TREMENDOUS.. STOP. I DONT CARE WHERE U FROM, UR AGE SHOWS.. READING ABOUT IT ISNT THE SAME AS BEIN AROUND DURIN THAT TIME.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
WOULDNT BE 3/9 IF HE WAS THO

KOBE NEVER WON WIT ODOM AS HIS PIPPEN.. THE BEST HE HAD AS A SECOND OPTION WAS PAU WHO WAS NOWHERE NEAR PIPPEN

IMAGINE KOBE AND BRON FROM 2005-2012

:banderas:

They probably win every year together but still stop it.

It's one thing to think LeBron isn't as great as most make him out to be but Scottie isn't nearly as great as nikkas tryna claim.