DENNIS RODMAN: “SCOTTIE PIPPEN WAS BETTER THAN LEBRON JAMES”

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
JOHN STARKS IS NOT A BETTER OFFENSIVE OPTION THAN HORACE?

LOL OK
That doesn't mean he was a better player dumbass:laff:, big man were better as 1st/2nd options in the 90's because the impact they had. Starks was booty cheeks in that Game 7, what you forgot boy :mjlol:. I give Ewing props that team was booty cheeks and he beat Pippen

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
One was a superstar at 20 years old the other was at an NAIA school period.

And yeah maybe I mean it is the more well coached, pedigreed team, with a better supporting cast. Doesn’t mean Pip was on Bron level.

At 28, LeBron was at his peak in Miami while Pippen was complaining about the ball being in Kukoc hands on a last play.

Compare Pippen to Iguodala, Butler, Paul George players like that not LeBron

WHAT WAS KAWHI DOIN AT 20?

DOES THAT MEAN HE CANT BE BETTER THAN BRON NOW??

POOR ARGUMENT

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
:laff::laff:, I like Scottie but he not on that Kobe/Wade/Bron/AI level yall buggin. He'd be a better Paul George and that's only because of his defense

Aside from Lebron or KD, I could see noticeable separation between Pip and anybody else name you could throw out there as an all around player.

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
WHAT WAS KAWHI DOIN AT 20?

DOES THAT MEAN HE CANT BE BETTER THAN BRON NOW??

POOR ARGUMENT
Kawhi has FMVP'S, and rings as the 1st option.... There is levels to this, and no Scottie would have no rings as a 1st option, and I stand firm on that

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
That doesn't mean he was a better player dumbass:laff:, big man were better as 1st/2nd options in the 90's because the impact they had. Starks was booty cheeks in that Game 7, what you forgot boy :mjlol:. I give Ewing props that team was booty cheeks and he beat Pippen

A BETTER SECOND OPTION MEANING HE COULD HELP MORE ON OFFENSE, YEA

STOP PRETENDING LIKE U KNOW THIS STUFF ..... READING BASKETBALL REFERENCE DONT COUNT YOUNG’N

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Kawhi was a raw rookie at 20. But Pop already said he would be the face of the Spurs.

Pippen wasn’t on LeBron level at any stage of development. U smoking dikks.

And Pippen ain’t Kawhi. :heh:

PIPPEN WOULD BE A KAWHI LEVEL PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE TODAY

STOP ARGUIN SEMANTICS, U GET MY POINT. WE TALKIN PRIME PIPPEN NOT PRE-DEVELOPED PIPPEN. STOP.

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
A BETTER SECOND OPTION MEANING HE COULD HELP MORE ON OFFENSE, YEA

STOP PRETENDING LIKE U KNOW THIS STUFF ..... READING BASKETBALL REFERENCE DONT COUNT YOUNG’N
Typing in all caps doesn't mean your point is right either, no need to use basketball reference when there is youtube full videos of these games lmao. John Starks wasn't even a more reliable 2nd option than Horace, dude was JR Smith that one year with the Knicks. Most of the Coli wasn't even born in 93, or were younger than the age of 10 lmao I don't know why this lame ass "young" arguement is used for me.. when most of yall were young when MJ played, and some of yall weren't even born.. Always deflecting because you are usually wrong