DENNIS RODMAN: “SCOTTIE PIPPEN WAS BETTER THAN LEBRON JAMES”

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
He just wasn’t a good shooter don’t say it wasn’t expected he worked on it and he was just a streak shooter end of story. He wasn’t good among his peers so he definitely wouldn’t be among the best today. As a shooter he’s Iggy and Jimmy Butler status at best.

Pippen has better handles to navigate the floor as a playmaker and bring it up but Kawhi has better breakdown moves, dribble convos, counters, crossovers. He’s a better shot creator for himself. Pippen wasn’t a great shot creator.

Passing that goes to Scottie overall Kawhi got that easy.

AGAIN WE NEVER SAW PIPPEN DEVELOP AS A FIRST OPTION

BUT HE WAS THE BEST AT WHAT HE DID.. IF HE AVERAGED 22 PPG IN A YEAR WHERE THE BULLS AVERAGED 98 PPG ... THEN HES EASILY AVERAGING 27 PPG NOWADAYS ALA KAWHI (IN CONTRAST, CLIPPERS AVERAGE 116 PPG AT TODAYS SPEED)

PIPPEN IS NOT AN ALL-TIME GREAT BY ACCIDENT

U GOT A DUDE IN THIS THREAD SAYIN IGGY IS BETTER.... ITS ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
AGAIN WE NEVER SAW PIPPEN DEVELOP AS A FIRST OPTION

BUT HE WAS THE BEST AT WHAT HE DID.. IF HE AVERAGED 22 PPG IN A YEAR WHERE THE BULLS AVERAGED 98 PPG ... THEN HES EASILY AVERAGING 27 PPG NOWADAYS ALA KAWHI (IN CONTRAST, CLIPPERS AVERAGE 116 PPG AT TODAYS SPEED)

PIPPEN IS NOT AN ALL-TIME GREAT BY ACCIDENT

Nah son what’s ridiculous is to say he’s on Kawhi or LeBron’s level

Kawhi is playing at the level of a second threepeat Mike

Well Swag did say Pippen was arguably better than Jordan in the second 3-Peat :mjlol:

Y’all mfs nuts :heh:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Nah son what’s ridiculous is to say he’s on Kawhi or LeBron’s level

Kawhi is playing at the level of a second threepeat Mike

Well Swag did say Pippen was arguably better than Jordan in the second 3-Peat :mjlol:

Y’all mfs nuts :heh:

MAKE A POLL

IS PIPPEN CLOSER TO KAWHI LEVEL OR CLOSER TO IGGY LEVEL

ULL BE SURPRISED AT WHAT U JUST MIGHT FIND

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
MAKE A POLL

IS PIPPEN CLOSER TO KAWHI LEVEL OR CLOSER TO IGGY LEVEL

ULL BE SURPRISED AT WHAT U JUST MIGHT FIND
There’s a bunch of posters on here who never saw Pippen play and like to dikkride the past such as yourself. So I’m good on that.

Don’t tell me you was watching Bulls game regularly in 5th grade out in LA. We don’t believe you, you need more people. :umad:

U may have got a good look at old Portland Pippen and you know damn well he’s not on old LeBron’s level.

I just know Pippen is not on Kawhi’s level never was and he’s certainly not on a basketball prodigy like LeBron’s level either.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Pippen was always lingering between top tier superstar and tier two star

If he was the guy on team today people would be constantly asking if he could be the #1 on a championship team

Hed be like a Paul George 1B to kawhi situation

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps

:comeon: This was never said , I said pippen is a more decorated igoudoula. Unlike y’all Im old enough to have actually watched him

you keep saying nonsense like pipoen never developed as a 1st option like he was being held back from being a 25-28 ppg scorer when offensively he wasn’t skilled enough to ever average that. There’s a reason when he was on the rockets outside that triangle he averaged career lows in everything

You keep exposing yourself foh

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wasn't Lebron and Wade supposed to be this era Jordan and Pippen?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
:comeon: This was never said , I said pippen is a more decorated igoudoula. Unlike y’all Im old enough to have actually watched him

you keep saying nonsense like pipoen never developed as a 1st option like he was being held back from being a 25-28 ppg scorer when offensively he wasn’t skilled enough to ever average that. There’s a reason when he was on the rockets outside that triangle he averaged career lows in everything

You keep exposing yourself foh

HE AVERAGED 22 ON A TEAM THAT PUT UP 98 PPG

ADJUSTED FOR INFLATION THATS WELL ABOVE 25 PPG NOWADAYS

U SAID PIPPEN WAS A MORE DECORATED IGGY AND THAT IGGY WAS ACTUALLY BETTER WIT D AND HANDLES

AND D IS PIPPENS BIGGEST STRENGTH

U MUST BE OLD ENOUGH TO HAVE ALZHEIMER'S

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
There’s a bunch of posters on here who never saw Pippen play and like to dikkride the past such as yourself. So I’m good on that.

Don’t tell me you was watching Bulls game regularly in 5th grade out in LA. We don’t believe you, you need more people. :umad:

U may have got a good look at old Portland Pippen and you know damn well he’s not on old LeBron’s level.

I just know Pippen is not on Kawhi’s level never was and he’s certainly not on a basketball prodigy like LeBron’s level either.

ABSOLUTELY WAS EVEN IN 3RD GRADE

MY FAM WAS BIG ON BASKETBALL AND RAISED ME ON THAT

I PLAYED ON TEAMS ALL THROUGHOUT MY YOUTH, TRADED CARDS, HAD ALL THE MAGAZINES, NBA JAM ON NES, FOLLOWED THE LEAGUE VERY CLOSELY, POSTERS, ALLA THAT.. IT WAS THE BIGGEST PART OF MY CHILDHOOD WHICH IS WHY IM SUCH AN ENTHUSIAST AND HISTORIAN WHEN IT COMES TO THIS SHIIT.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
HE AVERAGED 22 ON A TEAM THAT PUT UP 98 PPG

ADJUSTED FOR INFLATION THATS WELL ABOVE 25 PPG NOWADAYS

U SAID PIPPEN WAS A MORE DECORATED IGGY AND THAT IGGY WAS ACTUALLY BETTER WIT D AND HANDLES

AND D IS PIPPENS BIGGEST STRENGTH

U MUST BE OLD ENOUGH TO HAVE ALZHEIMER'S

show me clips of pippen tappin on cats like this.since you were Fanatically watching The nba in 2nd grade :mjlol:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

show me clips of pippen tappin on cats like this.since you were Fanatically watching The nba in 2nd grade :mjlol:

LMAO THAT WAS SO SLOPPY HE DAMN NEAR CARRIED IT

A GOOD DEFENDER WOULDA SNATCHED THAT SHIIT

HERES AN ACTUAL CROSSOVER BY PIPPEN ON A DEFENDER THATS IN POSITION ..... AND HE ACTUALLY FINISHES IT

WHICH BRINGS ME TO MY NEXT POINT .... PIPPEN WAS 1000 TIMES THE FINISHER IGGY WAS

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
LMAO THAT WAS SO SLOPPY HE DAMN NEAR CARRIED IT

A GOOD DEFENDER WOULDA SNATCHED THAT SHIIT

HERES AN ACTUAL CROSSOVER BY PIPPEN ON A DEFENDER THATS IN POSITION ..... AND HE ACTUALLY FINISHES IT

WHICH BRINGS ME TO MY NEXT POINT .... PIPPEN WAS 1000 TIMES THE FINISHER IGGY WAS

Iggy’s cross was a million times better than that weak shyt :mjlol:

And Iggy’s was a double cross Foh