DENNIS RODMAN: “SCOTTIE PIPPEN WAS BETTER THAN LEBRON JAMES”

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
You ever notice how I never tag you and you always tag me?

You're like a baby bird with your neck up, begging for a worm to get fed.
It's pathetic.

You got no reason to tag me I ain’t the one acting like a hoe....stop crying fakkit you come in here talking that boohoo I should be a mod so I can bush threads by Kobe fans....shut the fukk up

Daps
It doesn't upset me:russ:, anytime someone refutes a point with actual facts yall say one is "upset":mjgrin:. Why would Rodman shyt on nikkas who got him 3 rings :gucci:, you trying to act like he don't fukk with the Piston crew just because he doesn't shyt on Jordan nem:mjlol:.
Again, I'm not trying to do anything. He says pippen is greater than lebron. Zeke and laimbeer claim bron is the greatest.

He says jordan is the greatest. Zeke, laimbeer and until recently, salley claimed jordan wasn't.

He mentioned MJ and pip in his HOF speech, not any of his piston brothers.

Phil inducted him into the HOF, not any of his piston brothers.

These are the facts you are upset with. He doesn't fukk with the bad boy hoe babble. Instead of relying on a book from 1996, step into 2020 and deal with the realities of today:pachaha:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
A TV analyst says shyt for shock value, wow his word must be gospel:unimpressed:. Literally no sensible human being thinks Bron is the GOAT because of his social activism :skip:

THE POINT IS THAT THE SAME GAYASS BRON GROUPIES WHO BIITCH BOUT MY THREADS DONT SAY SHIIT BOUT THOSE ONES

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You got no reason to tag me I ain’t the one acting like a hoe....stop crying fakkit you come in here talking that boohoo I should be a mod so I can bush threads by Kobe fans....shut the fukk up
You speak like a person who was raised without a father in your life. So much unnecessary aggression.
Literally all you do here is spend every waking moment trashing Lebron because he's perceived to be a greater player than your hero.

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
:russ:

I ain’t reading all that shyt :laff: fakkit furious cuz I think CHICAGO is a decent mod :laff:

and @madness hoe ass sneak dapping still thinking he slick
You should actually read what I said, yall grown men worshipping these dudes like superheroes :russ: .. I didn't even mention CHICAGO in that post, nor was my tone mad in that post. Yall love to use these terms like "furious", "mad", "angry", when debating among each other whats up with that:mjgrin:

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
A TV analyst says shyt for shock value, wow his word must be gospel:unimpressed:. Literally no sensible human being thinks Bron is the GOAT because of his social activism :skip:
Just like most sensible human beings don't think Pippen is better than LeBron and an opinion from Dennis Rodman shouldn't get the same treatment?
:unimpressed:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
STOP POSTING

Post some players pippen defensively shut down/made struggle and I’ll do the same with igoudoula

and don’t run with the magic Johnson and kukoc in the Olympics bullshyt give me stats,series and years. Prove me wrong

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
YET U NEVER BIITCH ABOUT THE OP IN THOSE KINDA THREADS

:patrice:
I'm telling you right now that while off the court accomplishments do matter in terms of overall legacy, I wouldn't consider them if a debate were to happen about actual performance.

Lebron building a school and speaking out on social issues is great, but that's not a factor in a debate about him being better than Jordan.
OJ killing two people also doesn't take away from the fact that he was a supreme running back.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
You speak like a person who was raised without a father in your life. So much unnecessary aggression.
Literally all you do here is spend every waking moment trashing Lebron because he's perceived to be a greater player than your hero.

The mexicac strikes again:russ: You thought I forgot all the passive racist shyt you said about Kawhis uncle? You’re a racist from SpursTalk keep exposing yourself dumbass:mjlol:

And for the record I have a great dad:wow:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Post some players pippen defensively shut down/made struggle and I’ll do the same with igoudoula

and don’t run with the magic Johnson and kukoc in the Olympics bullshyt give me stats,series and years. Prove me wrong

IM NOT PLAYIN THIS GAME WIT U BRUH

THE FACT THAT U HAVE THE NERVE TO ACT LIKE PIPPEN IS AN IGGY LEVEL PLAYER IS MORE THAN ENOUGH FOR ME TO END THIS HERE