DENNIS RODMAN: “SCOTTIE PIPPEN WAS BETTER THAN LEBRON JAMES”

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
GOAT = greatest of all time

how can you have multiple goat? :dwillhuh:

people use this fukking word too stupidly these days. tired of that shyt.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is literally one of the worst I've ever seen :mjlol: .... KG???:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: McGrady:gucci:

I rate players based on their skill set not accomplishments. I also rate them at their PEAK not over their entire career.

Tracy McGrady at his peak (2003) is as good as any perimeter player to ever play the game. Same with KG when it comes to bigs. I ended up bumping David Robinson ahead of KG. I got KG right outside my top 10 at #11.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: your list trash, pippen ain’t Even better than magic and he ain’t in your top 10

it’s ironically a bunch of kobe groupies who never watched dude play overrating him and we know the reason

Pippen was an elite defender. Magic wasn't. Defense is 50% of the game. Just cause most people don't value defense as much as offense doesn't mean I have to. If you look at my list, every player I mention in the Top 10 were all elite defenders at one point or another. Or at the very least had the ability to play elite defense (i.e Shaq).

And no this has nothing to do with Kobe. I rate players based purely on their talent. I don't engage in these situational arguments where I try to diminish or give credit to guys based on accomplishments and who they won with.

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
Go watch the tape. Pippen was more athletic than Jordan during that stretch. He dominated the game defensively way more than Jordan. He was also the primary playmaker for the Bulls offense. Phil Jackson said many times during that stretch that Pippen was the team's most valuable player.

Who was the primary playmaker for the Bulls offense and who was locking up the opposing teams best perimeter player when the Bulls went 24-10 without Pippen to start the '98 season? Lemme guess, Dennis Rodman?:troll:

You lil kids don't remember this era. All you know is the brainwashing that has happened by the media since Jordan retired. They've essentially turned that Bulls run into the Michael Jordan show when in reality during the 2nd 3-peat Pippen and Jordan were most like Shaq and Kobe than a Batman/Robin type duo. Pippen dominated the games with his defense and playmaking. Jordan dominated with his scoring. It was a beautiful combination of which Pippen was arguably more impactful.

That same media named Pippen one of the 50 greatest players of all time before the Bulls 2nd 3-peat. Jordan said in the very first episode of the documentary that he wouldn't have won anything without Pippen. Said it at his Hall of Fame speech, too. Sounds like he got plenty of credit to me.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
scottie pippen averaged 16 ppg 34% fg and 23% from 3 during the ‘96 finals and you’re saying he was arguably better than the best player in the nba who won 2 mvps and came in 2nd to Malone. Man stfu you’re terrible

Why didn't you post Jordan's stats? He didn't shoot that well either during that Finals. Especially when GP was checking him. Sonics were arguably the toughest opponent the Bulls faced in the Finals during that stretch.

One series or a few games don't mean much. Scottie Pippen was unbelievable during that stretch. And he contributed in ways that don't show up on the stat sheet. In particular his defense. And his playmaking. He was the point guard that ran the triangle during that stretch. That contribution cannot be underestimated.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Since when do we rank players on talent

What other way is there to rank players? We could get a person who has never watched an NBA game to rank players based on accomplishments. Without context that shyt is irrelevant. Also accomplishments are influenced by circumstance. When you played, who you played with or against, how long you were able to play are all things that are out of your control that affect your accomplishments. Why should an inferior player get rated above a guy who was actually better than him when it came to actually playing the game just because he was able to be more lucky when it came to stuff outside of their control?

I always rate players based purely on their ability to play the game. I give accomplishments almost no weight. That's why I am comfortable rating guys like T-Mac, KG, and David Robinson in my top 10-11 players all-time. Cause I know there ain't more than 10 guys to ever play the game as well as they did.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
change your natural position,,...
of pg to play the three.
which brings up the argument of placement behind:

dr j
bird
unique
grant hill
Pippen

jag away two four peats breh.
shirk playing your natural leadership position at pg for sf breh.

be tragic magic 2.o ad. Never be a leader at the pg.
yet think you can call yourself a goat.
orchestrate the worst trade in NBA history breh.

art barr

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Scottie is better than all those guys, which just proves that the 90's wasn't even that good:mjlol:. Thanks for helping out broski!

Actually everything was better in the 90s. Just look at hip-hop today and compare it to the 90s. Basketball is the same way. Some of the guys dominating the league now (like James Harden for example) would be exposed if they played in the 90s. Same way rappers today couldn't see rappers from that era.

1989-2004 is the GOLDEN ERA of the NBA.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
trashing Lebron because he's perceived to be a greater player than your hero.

The only place that is true is in the media. Among the public its split. Go to Twitter, YouTube, this forum, or any barber shop. Ain't no consensus among the people that LeBron is better. And obviously among NBA players and coaches its Kobe that is perceived as the better player.

Now consider how the media lies to us in every other walk to life. If I was a Bron fan, I wouldn't feel comfortable hanging my hat on the media being the only place where my guy is perceived as the better player.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That same media named Pippen one of the 50 greatest players of all time before the Bulls 2nd 3-peat. Jordan said in the very first episode of the documentary that he wouldn't have won anything without Pippen. Said it at his Hall of Fame speech, too. Sounds like he got plenty of credit to me.

The media used to give Pippen his props when they played. Mainly cause he put his greatness on display nightly. But after he and Jordan retired they did begin to forget about his greatness just to build up Jordan's legend. Jordan is the GOAT but Pippen is right there with him.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Why didn't you post Jordan's stats? He didn't shoot that well either during that Finals. Especially when GP was checking him. Sonics were arguably the toughest opponent the Bulls faced in the Finals during that stretch.

One series or a few games don't mean much. Scottie Pippen was unbelievable during that stretch. And he contributed in ways that don't show up on the stat sheet. In particular his defense. And his playmaking. He was the point guard that ran the triangle during that stretch. That contribution cannot be underestimated.

the bulls went 5-0 without pippen that season.youre just regurgitating things you read or heard others say. Those are the worst stats I’ve ever seen for a so called superstar who wasn’t even the focus of the other teams defense

you’re overrating tf out of pippen cuz you were in 1st grade back then just like the op

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Negroes in here and get and embarass themselves with bullshyt like this and then want to be taken seriously in sports conversations

But once again.....moderators have zero standards