DENNIS RODMAN: “SCOTTIE PIPPEN WAS BETTER THAN LEBRON JAMES”

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The mexicac strikes again:russ: You thought I forgot all the passive racist shyt you said about Kawhis uncle? You’re a racist from SpursTalk keep exposing yourself dumbass:mjlol:

And for the record I have a great dad:wow:
There was nothing passive aggressive about Kawhi's uncle.
I'm very clear that he's a slimy weirdo that does business in a shady way.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
IM NOT PLAYIN THIS GAME WIT U BRUH

THE FACT THAT U HAVE THE NERVE TO ACT LIKE PIPPEN IS AN IGGY LEVEL PLAYER IS MORE THAN ENOUGH FOR ME TO END THIS HERE

Yea that’s what I thought you can’t come up with nothin

mashburn dropped 50 on prime pippen, get your dikkriding ass outta here you never saw dude play so you can’t prove me wrong. You’re gassin dude like all kobe groupies

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Yea that’s what I thought you can’t come up with nothin

mashburn dropped 50 on prime pippen, get your dikkriding ass outta here you never saw dude play so you can’t prove me wrong. You’re gassin dude like all kobe groupies

MAKE THE THREAD BETWEEN PIPPEN AND IGGY

IF IGGY GETS MORE THAN 33% OF THE VOTES ILL NEVER POST HERE AGAIN

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When you have zero logic to stand on, you're quick to throw racist insults (mexicac, despite me not being either) and insinuate that I'm racist toward black people.

You really are among the worst kinds of people on here. Maybe some day you'll grow up.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
When you have zero logic to stand on, you're quick to throw racist insults (mexicac, despite me not being either) and insinuate that I'm racist toward black people.

You really are among the worst kinds of people on here. Maybe some day you'll grow up.

nah you just a racist that keeps exposing himself :mjlol: call a black man a “slimy weirdo” cuz he helps his nephew improve his career. Call a black man fatherless cuz he doesn’t want you to be a mod:mjpls: you think you slick with this woe is me shyt?:pachaha:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
THAT WASNT HIS ROLE

AND STILL HE SHOT 33% FROM THREE AS A NON SHOOTER (WIT AROUND 37% IN HIS PRIME)
Shooting is an essential basketball skill in any era and it’s not just threes like I told you

Lol at wasn’t his role. And he only shot 37% in his prime with a shortened three point line.

Steph would shoot 55% from 3 with that line :mjlol:

Dude was a mediocre shooter in his era watch his own teammates like Kukoc and Jordan shoot better than him but he would be at Kawhi’s level (among the best shooters) today out of nowhere

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
MAKE THE THREAD BETWEEN PIPPEN AND IGGY

IF IGGY GETS MORE THAN 33% OF THE VOTES ILL NEVER POST HERE AGAIN

this stupid ass forum is full of youngins just like you who weren’t old enough to see pip play they won’t determine nothing. Cuz they’re clueless just like you are.I promise you iggy & pips skill sets similar

philly igoudoula was literally pippen except he didn’t have the triangle system that Catered to his skills or the goat to draw whole defensive gameplans

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nah you just a racist that keeps exposing himself :mjlol: call a black man a “slimy weirdo” cuz he helps his nephew improve his career. Call a black man fatherless cuz he doesn’t want you to be a mod:mjpls: you think you slick with this woe is me shyt?:pachaha:
I've given a lowlife like yourself enough of my attention today.
Come back tomorrow.

:coffee:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
this stupid ass forum is full of youngins just like you who weren’t old enough to see pip play they won’t determine nothing. Cuz they’re clueless just like you are.I promise you iggy & pips skill sets similar

philly igoudoula was literally pippen except he didn’t have the triangle system that Catered to his skills or the goat to draw whole defensive gameplans

OK

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Shooting is an essential basketball skill in any era and it’s not just threes like I told you

Lol at wasn’t his role. And he only shot 37% in his prime with a shortened three point line.

Steph would shoot 55% from 3 with that line :mjlol:

Dude was a mediocre shooter in his era watch his own teammates like Kukoc and Jordan shoot better than him but he would be at Kawhi’s level (among the best shooters) today out of nowhere

AGAIN PIPPEN WAS A SLASHER ... FORWARDS TYPICALLY WERENT EXPECTED TO SHOOT THREES IN THEM DAYS

HE WASNT FOCUSED ON THAT ASPECT OF HIS GAME AS HE WOULD BE TODAY

AS FAR AS HANDLES AND SLASHING GOES, PIP >>>>

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
AGAIN PIPPEN WAS A SLASHER ... FORWARDS TYPICALLY WERENT EXPECTED TO SHOOT THREES IN THEM DAYS

HE WASNT FOCUSED ON THAT ASPECT OF HIS GAME AS HE WOULD BE TODAY

AS FAR AS HANDLES AND SLASHING GOES, PIP >>>>
He just wasn’t a good shooter don’t say it wasn’t expected he worked on it and he was just a streak shooter end of story. He wasn’t good among his peers so he definitely wouldn’t be among the best today. As a shooter he’s Iggy and Jimmy Butler status at best.

Pippen has better handles to navigate the floor as a playmaker and bring it up but Kawhi has better breakdown moves, dribble convos, counters, crossovers. He’s a better shot creator for himself. Pippen wasn’t a great shot creator.

Passing that goes to Scottie overall Kawhi got that easy.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC

Facts and Denver Iguodala=Portland Pippen :ohhh:

Imagine prime Iggy playing with Kobe in the Triangle