DENNIS RODMAN: “SCOTTIE PIPPEN WAS BETTER THAN LEBRON JAMES”

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
Shut yo dumbass up, LeGBT been having a collective meltdown about the Jordan doc and ruined the stickied thread and conveniently you and @Remote ain’t crying about it. But every time Sccit or swag make a thread y’all bytching :russ:
Angry ass nikka fuming over Bron stans:fire::fire:, the same way your simpleton ass is saying people here complaining about the low quality posting this forum:laff:. I can only speak for the threads that I post on, I haven't even watched the Jordan Doc yet because I have a job, and school so why would I post in there calling out Bron stans:laff:? Am I the one making shytposts and having a meltdown about the Jordan doc, the only thing I've seen and been mad about is the disrespect/slander they putting on Isaih Thomas name :yeshrug:. I like you bro, but you have this weird agenda against Lebron where you can't even prop up dude/defend him, and you can't say anything that isn't ultra positive about Kobe without you getting defensive :russ:. You have issues work on that breh. I don't look at these nikkas as superheroes like the majority of yall grown ass men living yall 2nd childhood and shyt:mjlol:. I know that every player has MAJOR flaws in their game, no matter how yall stans chalk it up

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
He doesn't have to have a personal relationship with them as we're talking about basketball and what's done on the court:dwillhuh:. Whereas salley and zeke will lie through their teeth about mj and scottie, rodman don't give a fukk about that silly bad boy for life shyt. He's objective.

Like I said, phil inducted him into the HOF and he went out of his way to only mention MJ and Pip.
Actions speak louder than words.
Because MJ and Scottie gave the junkie 3 rings, and basically with the success weirdly enough stopped dude from lowkey committing that. Rodman probably feels a way that Isaiah never did shyt about the Pistons cutting him even with his contemplation of suicide, these dudes are emotional. He literally wrote in his autobiography that he will be always a Piston my guy, idk how you can dispute something he wrote but you are trying hard rn to do that lmao

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
I WAS LITERALLY IN MIDDLE SCHOOL DURIN THE SECOND THREEPEAT

Pippen was a good player but has become extremely overrated with time

he was a more decorated igoudoula without the handle and iggy imo a better defender.Stay in your era/lane which was the mid/late 00’s :camby: you were a child when the bulls were winning championships.

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
No one says that, this is a narrative that you have decided to make up in your head like a scorned woman. And you keep mentioning Bron's activism in this thread like it's a bad thing, should he just shut up and dribble to you?:mjgrin:
Of course it bothers him, he could never admit it tho because he's a coward so he finds other avenues to vent

*Bron speaks out against black people getting killed*
Mentally ill cac: PIPPEN IS BETTER THAN LEBRON

like clockwork:dead:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
IMG-20200503-193316.jpg

Daps
Because MJ and Scottie gave the junkie 3 rings, and basically with the success weirdly enough stopped dude from lowkey committing that. Rodman probably feels a way that Isaiah never did shyt about the Pistons cutting him even with his contemplation of suicide, these dudes are emotional. He literally wrote in his autobiography that he will be always a Piston my guy, idk how you can dispute something he wrote but you are trying hard rn to do that lmao
I'm not trying. I'm literally pointing out how hard he rides for mj and pip as evinced by this thread's topic and his HOF speech. Him not sticking to the bad boy for life script of shytting on mj and pip like salley, zeke and laimbeer is clear. He's not on that little boy shyt. Not sure why this fact upsets you.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
I'm not trying. I'm literally pointing out how hard he rides for mj and pip as evinced by this thread's topic and his HOF speech. Him not sticking to the bad boy for life script of shytting on mj and pip like salley, zeke and laimbeer is clear. He's not on that little boy shyt. Not sure why this fact upsets you.
It doesn't upset me:russ:, anytime someone refutes a point with actual facts yall say one is "upset":mjgrin:. Why would Rodman shyt on nikkas who got him 3 rings :gucci:, you trying to act like he don't fukk with the Piston crew just because he doesn't shyt on Jordan nem:mjlol:.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Shut yo dumbass up, LeGBT been having a collective meltdown about the Jordan doc and ruined the stickied thread and conveniently you and @Remote ain’t crying about it. But every time Sccit or swag make a thread y’all bytching :russ:
You ever notice how I never tag you and you always tag me?

You're like a baby bird with your neck up, begging for a worm to get fed.
It's pathetic.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
:russ:
Angry ass nikka fuming over Bron stans:fire::fire:, the same way your simpleton ass is saying people here complaining about the low quality posting this forum:laff:. I can only speak for the threads that I post on, I haven't even watched the Jordan Doc yet because I have a job, and school so why would I post in there calling out Bron stans:laff:? Am I the one making shytposts and having a meltdown about the Jordan doc, the only thing I've seen and been mad about is the disrespect/slander they putting on Isaih Thomas name :yeshrug:. I like you bro, but you have this weird agenda against Lebron where you can't even prop up dude/defend him, and you can't say anything that isn't ultra positive about Kobe without you getting defensive :russ:. You have issues work on that breh. I don't look at these nikkas as superheroes like the majority of yall grown ass men living yall 2nd childhood and shyt:mjlol:. I know that every player has MAJOR flaws in their game, no matter how yall stans chalk it up

I ain’t reading all that shyt :laff: fakkit furious cuz I think CHICAGO is a decent mod :laff:

and @madness hoe ass sneak dapping still thinking he slick

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Of course it bothers him, he could never admit it tho because he's a coward so he finds other avenues to vent

*Bron speaks out against black people getting killed*
Mentally ill cac: PIPPEN IS BETTER THAN LEBRON

like clockwork:dead:

GET THE MENTAL HELP U DESERVE FAM