Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Stop deflecting with bullshyt

Why couldn’t he shoot like Glen Rice, Detlef Shrempf, Chris Mullin, Dennis Scott, Mitch Richmond, Cliff Robinson, Chuck Person, Sean Elliot, Dale Ellis?

And it’s not just threes but midrange and FT’s too.

You said today he would work to be a deadeye 50% midrange/40% 3PT/85% FT like Kawhi (:mjlol:) why didn’t he work on it and become elite in his time among his peers?

:ohhh: :ohhh: :ohhh:

THAT WASNT HIS ROLE

AND STILL HE SHOT 33% FROM THREE AS A NON SHOOTER (WIT AROUND 37% IN HIS PRIME)

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Scottie Pippen wasn't even the best player during the Knicks/Bulls series in1994 (Ewing)....If T.Kukoc doesn't hit that shot Chicago gets swept.......At this point, people are just talking out of their asses for attention

BTW...At one point Scottie said "Lebron was the greatest player to ever play the game" right?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...-michael-jordan/2011/05/27/AGajioCH_blog.html

PIPPEN RETRACTED THAT AND SAID LEBRON WASNT AS GOOD AS KOBE OR MJ.....

Mars

Superstar
Daps
PIPPEN RETRACTED THAT AND SAID LEBRON WASNT AS GOOD AS KOBE OR MJ.....

He retracted after Jordan got in his ass.

How do you twist your mouth to make a statement like that if you don't think there's some validity to it?

Scottie seems like a flip-flopper (Can't be trusted)

Last edited:
Daps

All that bad boy for life shyt don't mean shyt to rodman. He rides hard for his bulls brethren :pachaha:

He reached worldwide rock star status as a bull and probably has his wildest and greatest memories as a bull, so i think everything and everybody from that time period gets magnified in importance to him including his teammates. When he got inducted into the HOF, it wasn't any piston that inducted him. It was phil :pachaha:He didn't thank isiah, joe, bill or salley. He specifically said he has to mention 2 players: MJ and Pip and said they're the 2 greatest players in the history of the game.

shyt like this must drive zeke crazy cause we know how much he doesn't like Mike, but he at least respects him. He doesn't even respect scottie.

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
REGGIE MILLER GLEN RICE TIM HARDAWAY MITCH RICHMOND CEDRIC CEBALLOS DANNY MANNING DEE BROWN DERRICK COLEMAN DANA BARROS MARK PRICE KEVIN WILLIS VIN BAKER JAMAL MASHBURN LOY VAUGHT ISIAH RIDER ETC WERE NUMBER ONE OPTIONS IN THE 90S

SCOTTIE PIPPEN IS HEAD N SHOULDERS ABOVE THESE GUYS

U BEEN FALLIN OFF WIT UR POSTS THE PAST COUPLE DAYS
Scottie is better than all those guys, which just proves that the 90's wasn't even that good:mjlol:. Thanks for helping out broski!

• Dap
Reactions: ISO

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Daps
Reppin
Chiraq

All that bad boy for life shyt don't mean shyt to rodman. He rides hard for his bulls brethren :pachaha:

He reached worldwide rock star status as a bull and probably has his wildest and greatest memories as a bull, so i think everything and everybody from that time period gets magnified in importance to him including his teammates. When he got inducted into the HOF, it wasn't any piston that inducted him. It was phil :pachaha:He didn't thank isiah, joe, bill or salley. He specifically called out MJ and Pip and said they're the greatest 2 players to him.

shyt like this must drive zeke crazy cause we know how much he doesn't like Mike, but he at least respects him. He doesn't even respect scottie.

Rodman has said that he will be a Piston for life in a book he wrote breh, he doesn't even talk to these dudes, and never had a personal relationship with MJ/Scottie when they played

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
I need to be a mod on here so I can put an end to this foolishness and awful agenda OP has.
The moderation on this sub-forum is type awful, you have dudes awarded these positions for idk what? They be the most biased too, and aren't even good posters (Rep has to be the most misleading thing on this site lol) ... Exhibit A @CHICAGO is a mod :mjlol:

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
BUT ITS OK FOR PEOPLE TO MAKE THREADS ABOUT LEBRON BEIN THE GOAT DUE TO HIS SOCIAL ACTIVISM?

FUCC OUTA HERE SON
No one says that, this is a narrative that you have decided to make up in your head like a scorned woman. And you keep mentioning Bron's activism in this thread like it's a bad thing, should he just shut up and dribble to you?:mjgrin:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
The moderation on this sub-forum is type awful, you have dudes awarded these positions for idk what? They be the most biased too, and aren't even good posters (Rep has to be the most misleading thing on this site lol) ... Exhibit A @CHICAGO is a mod :mjlol:

Shut yo dumbass up, LeGBT been having a collective meltdown about the Jordan doc and ruined the stickied thread and conveniently you and @Remote ain’t crying about it. But every time Sccit or swag make a thread y’all bytching :russ:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
You think that nikka CHICAGO is a good mod?

He cool for the most part.....I think he gave me my only warning here though :mjpls:

You’ll never agree with a mod all the time there’s other mods I like on this forum who make decisions I don’t agree with.

Either way, nobody wants some 40 year old baseball mexicac shadow LeGBT member to moderate a subforum dominated by basketball discussion

Last edited:
Daps
Rodman has said that he will be a Piston for life in a book he wrote breh, he doesn't even talk to these dudes, and never had a personal relationship with MJ/Scottie when they played
He doesn't have to have a personal relationship with them as we're talking about basketball and what's done on the court:dwillhuh:. Whereas salley and zeke will lie through their teeth about mj and scottie, rodman don't give a fukk about that silly bad boy for life shyt. He's objective.

Like I said, phil inducted him into the HOF and he went out of his way to only mention MJ and Pip.
Actions speak louder than words.