Demon's Souls (PS5)

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man, I've spent hours throughout the day yesterday trying to beat the Flamelurker.

:hhh:

I feel like this game is way harder than any other souls game for some reason. I ended up googling how to beat him and I still am having trouble. I ended up grinding some souls and got some magic which is good but I was still dying.

I will try the water veil magic because I know his attack patterns but I usually die from a AOE swipe that usually takes out all my health.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Man, I've spent hours throughout the day yesterday trying to beat the Flamelurker.

:hhh:

I feel like this game is way harder than any other souls game for some reason. I ended up googling how to beat him and I still am having trouble. I ended up grinding some souls and got some magic which is good but I was still dying.

I will try the water veil magic because I know his attack patterns but I usually die from a AOE swipe that usually takes out all my health.

4-Jesu-006.png

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I beat the flamelurker on my first try, he was WAY harder in the OG Demon's Souls. Make sure you equip the fire resistance ring. His attacks are predictable as fukk bruh, it's literally either dodge into his attack or side step him.

Took me 3 tries to beat the Maneaters and that is only cause it was two of them and the two of them together can fukk you up. Maneater is easy as hell once you figure out their moves. When that first one goes down, the second one is childs play.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I still haven't beaten this though. As much as I loved Demon's Souls in 09 and ai appreciate Bluepoint can make a damn good remake, the limitations of this game reared it's ugly head pretty fast. They should have remade this with the mechanics of Dark Souls, the way Demon's Souls is set up can be... frustrating in 2021, in 09 I didn't know any better.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I beat the flamelurker on my first try, he was WAY harder in the OG Demon's Souls. Make sure you equip the fire resistance ring. His attacks are predictable as fukk bruh, it's literally either dodge into his attack or side step him.

Took me 3 tries to beat the Maneaters and that is only cause it was two of them and the two of them together can fukk you up. Maneater is easy as hell once you figure out their moves. When that first one goes down, the second one is childs play.
I have the fire resistance ring equipped as well. My build is a wanderer so I had to grind some souls in a different level just so I can get my magic level up so I can use magic.

His attacks and movement patterns are easy, the issue is I'm in soul form and a few times I'd get caught by one of his swipes or slams and it's a 1 hit TKO. :snooze:

I've almost beaten him using only magic soul arrows and just using an enchanted sword.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
out of all the bosses, i find the giant spider to be the toughest.
i just cant seem to avoid his web shots.

i did finish the game , but i was doing a new game+
to collect the remaining trophies but im stuck there.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I have the fire resistance ring equipped as well. My build is a wanderer so I had to grind some souls in a different level just so I can get my magic level up so I can use magic.

His attacks and movement patterns are easy, the issue is I'm in soul form and a few times I'd get caught by one of his swipes or slams and it's a 1 hit TKO. :snooze:

I've almost beaten him using only magic soul arrows and just using an enchanted sword.

What is your soul level. I beat him at SL 32 and beat the Maneaters at SL 36. You can beat this game on the first run at SL 40. If not maybe you need to upgrade your equipment.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Adjudicator was probably hard for me because I did him well before I was supposed to. I beat Adjudicator before I beat the Flamelurker or the Maneaters, hell I beat him before beat the Tower Knight I think.
Yeah I was melee, just had to get his attack pattern down. That level is just tough