Demon's Souls (PS5)

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Beat it

:blessed:

Dragon God is one of the worst bosses I've ever played in all my years of gaming.

On to Bloodborne.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Beat it

:blessed:

Dragon God is one of the worst bosses I've ever played in all my years of gaming.

On to Bloodborne.

Its a gimmick boss, pretty much set the trend for the series. Pretty much every boss from demon’s souls has been reiterated all the way up to Elden Ring. Lol

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Naw i think you have to have pure dark world tendency to get it I think? Which is too scary for me tbh
I saw a video on it.

Took this from reddit:

Trade 26 ceramic coins to the crow for the key to unlock the hidden door in boletaria. 6 ceramic coins in pure white world tendency , 7 ceramic coins in pure black world tendency . Coins available in fractured mode only. you need two playthroughs for all coins

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I saw a video on it.

Took this from reddit:

Trade 26 ceramic coins to the crow for the key to unlock the hidden door in boletaria. 6 ceramic coins in pure white world tendency , 7 ceramic coins in pure black world tendency . Coins available in fractured mode only. you need two playthroughs for all coins

Yeah thats what I thought, i knew it was something crazy. There were a couple armor sets i looked up and I was like “naw im good”