E8mWnOeUUAsvYMh

E8mWocfVcA4BMk9

Still pic jacking?

Nahmeanz

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Had this game since launch but never really played it more than ten minutes because I just got back into gaming back then and had no idea what I was getting myself into. Didn’t understand the game at all, never played a Souls game before.

Decided to play it today, knight class, and just beat the Phalanx. Think I’m all in at this point.

RIPODB

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Side
Didn’t understand the game at all, never played a Souls game before.

Decided to play it today, knight class, and just beat the Phalanx. Think I’m all in at this point.

bro you got plenty of hours of enjoyment ahead of you. Have fun.

if you end up liking Demon’s Souls then I’d also recommend Bloodborne and Dark Souls 3. Neither of them will be as graphically impressive, but the gameplay, combat, and everything else is more polished. Bloodborne is GOAT caliber.

dark souls 3 (including all DLC) will be very cheap. And last I checked Bloodborne was free for PS5 owners.

but before all that- good luck with Tower Knight.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

if you end up liking Demon’s Souls then I’d also recommend Bloodborne and Dark Souls 3. Neither of them will be as graphically impressive, but the gameplay, combat, and everything else is more polished. Bloodborne is GOAT caliber.

dark souls 3 (including all DLC) will be very cheap. And last I checked Bloodborne was free for PS5 owners.

i'd say start with dark souls remastered after this. You gonna get whiplash from graphical downgrade, as Demon's is the best looking Souls game to Dark Souls which is prob the worst. I still think it has the best world design in the entire series and I honestly like the gameplay being a little more slow also, similar to Demon's Souls. Dark souls 3 and bloodborne ramps up considerably from DeS.

Nahmeanz

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'd say start with dark souls remastered after this. You gonna get whiplash from graphical downgrade, as Demon's is the best looking Souls game to Dark Souls which is prob the worst. I still think it has the best world design in the entire series and I honestly like the gameplay being a little more slow also, similar to Demon's Souls. Dark souls 3 and bloodborne ramps up considerably from DeS.

chill...one game at a time...but I guess I can cop the Dark Souls trilogy and Bloodborne...

Nahmeanz

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

but before all that- good luck with Tower Knight.

Tower Knight wasn’t too bad. Had trouble at first because I couldn’t get around him because I kept locking onto him as a target instead of running around freely.

Should I finish one Archstone at a time or do I skip around?

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tower Knight wasn’t too bad. Had trouble at first because I couldn’t get around him because I kept locking onto him as a target instead of running around freely.

Go where you can prosper. Different ppl get stuck at different spots

RIPODB

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Side
Tower Knight wasn’t too bad.

No don’t try this. You’ll be throwing your controller through the wall after an hour.

here is the recommended path:
1-1, then 1-2 (which you’ve done)
2-1
3-1
4-1 (after you do this, you will have access to 4-2 which is by far the best place to grind. From the beginning of 4-2 you can get like 12k souls in 30 seconds if you have a bow)

5-1
2-2
2-3
3-2
4-3
1-3
5-2
3-3
4-3
5-3

and finally 1-4 is the end.

Good luck.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Why did I buy this game :snoop:

It's the same old ass game with a prettier coat of paint. I forgot I actually had to farm souls in this to make progress and these levels are still on some bullshyt.

Hell, the levels are harder than the bosses :beli:

Very few shortcuts compared to the later games. I'm not even tripping over the lost souls, it's the lost progress and the trek back :martin:

Not listening to any tryhard plea copping because even From Software knew better than to keep this bullshyt in later games