Demon's Souls (PS5)

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What is your soul level. I beat him at SL 32 and beat the Maneaters at SL 36. You can beat this game on the first run at SL 40. If not maybe you need to upgrade your equipment.
32!?

Did you grind to get that high?

I'm only at SL20/21 I think. Did you start the Stonefang Tunnel at a later part of your playthrough?

I just went from left to right in the Nexus but upon looking online, it appears there's "recommended" paths for someone to take which I didn't do. I stopped in the first world after defeating the Tower Knight since it said I needed some item to pass through some gate.

Last edited:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
32!?

Did you grind to get that high?

I'm only at SL20/21 I think. Did you start the Stonefang Tunnel at a later part of your playthrough?

I just went from left to right in the Nexus but upon looking online, it appears there's "recommended" paths for someone to take which I didn't do. I stopped in the first world after defeating the Tower Knight since it said I needed some item to pass through some gate.

I did worlds 1-1, 2-1, 3-1, 5-1, 4-1, and then 1-2 before I did 2-2 and 3-2.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Prison of Hope was so easy. I beat the boss Fool's Idol in one go.

Finally got my SL to 29 and beat that Flamelurker bytch. :hhh:

Last edited:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
If you used magic it doesn't count. Took me 7 tried with a long sword. Started a new character after i beat the game and used magic and it was over faster than a prime Tyson fight

Didn't use magic at all bro. Flamelurker is easy as fukk, I wish I would of recorded it just so I can show y'all how much y'all need to 'git gud'. You think Flamelurker is hard, wait until you fight Old King Allant and the Old Hero.

Flamelurker was MUCH harder on the PS3 version of this because he was so much faster than you were.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
if im gonna get back into this bs game im making a magic build yall can kiss my ass

pathetic.jpg

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Didn't use magic at all bro. Flamelurker is easy as fukk, I wish I would of recorded it just so I can show y'all how much y'all need to 'git gud'. You think Flamelurker is hard, wait until you fight Old King Allant and the Old Hero.

Flamelurker was MUCH harder on the PS3 version of this because he was so much faster than you were.
I think the differentiator is you beat him at a high level. When I was having issues, I was only level 18 whereas you went to him at level 32.

Level 18 with no magic spells, melee based combat is way harder since you barely do damage and if in soul form just a single swipe can take you out.

I went through the levels in order from left to right and didn't bother changing worlds.

When I went back at level 30 or so, he was so easy as I was able to damage him quickly and on top of my health was much higher. I just got to Maneater and I already see how to beat him.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I think the differentiator is you beat him at a high level. When I was having issues, I was only level 18 whereas you went to him at level 32.

Level 18 with no magic spells, melee based combat is way harder since you barely do damage and if in soul form just a single swipe can take you out.

I went through the levels in order from left to right and didn't bother changing worlds.

When I went back at level 30 or so, he was so easy as I was able to damage him quickly and on top of my health was much higher. I just got to Maneater and I already see how to beat him.

This is definitely where you fukked up. You shouldn't even attempt to fight Flamelurker until you have cleared all the -1 worlds and 1-2, you gonna get washed. By the end of 5-1 you should be damn near SL 30.

Maneater is really only difficult because he spawns a second one, but even then just move up on that little pedestal or whatever with the flame and keep that between you and him and he can be beaten easily, may take a while though.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic

I believe you, it just aint the norm. I beat the game 2x and old king allant was easy for me, only died once out of 2 play through because his attacks are very easy to dodge it's just a longer fight. Old Hero I didnt have a problem with either. Only ones who gave me trouble was Flamelurker and Man Eater because they constantly knocked me off the edge

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
After I finish this I'll try to finish Dark Souls 1 as I never did years ago. I want to finish Bloodborne but I'm afraid there's a remaster coming soon so I'm waiting.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
After I finish this I'll try to finish Dark Souls 1 as I never did years ago. I want to finish Bloodborne but I'm afraid there's a remaster coming soon so I'm waiting.

Dark souls is still my favorite and I didn’t play it until the remaster

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
probably gonna end at ng 2 cuz past that is pointless imo. gonna plat and try all black everything. my ass forgot you can't swap spells after the final boss so now i gotta go get dude first before i start, i need warding lol