Demon talking out of teenage girl describes hell

timeless

All Star
Daps
That's crazy. The real demons are people, and hell is a place on earth, a circumstance, and a state of mind.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
How do you come to this conclusion

Thessalonians 1: 7-9
And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,

In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:

Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
I converted to Islam a few years ago but I was heavy into LD and projection. Stating that I'm god is kinda crazy. But I find it so interesting as someone that still does LD without trying. How did you get into that practice? Just curious.

How did you get into lucid dreaming ?

Lucid Dreaming is a talent I seem to have been born with or acquired very early in life. My first lucid dream, that I can remember, was at the age of 6. I was on a path between two lines of very tall bushes. There was a light at the end of the path, but only darkness behind me and on the other-sides of the bushes. I thought to myself, as a child mind you, "I wish those bushes were beautiful women". Just like that, the bushes turned into two lines of beautiful women on either side of me. Unfortunately for me, I also noticed the women had sinister smiles. So, I turned them back into bushes. I walked to the light, saw there was only darkness outside of it. Looked up at the light, and flew up into it. I immediately woke up after that.

In that dream, I had two epiphanies as a 6 year old. The first was that I was dreaming. When I was able to change the bushes into women, I knew at that moment it was a dream. The second was that fear of the unknown is not as important as fear of the known. When the bushes were there, there was an unknown sinister feeling coming from them. When the bushes were turned into humans, grown women, the unknown became known via the sinister smiles on the women's faces.

So age 6 seems to be the start of when I became lucid in my dreams. My lucidity ratio grew until around my teenage years, where I became lucid in all of my dreams I remember. From then on I tested what abilities I have via my lucidity, and have learned that how powerful I am in my dreams is based on one attribute. That attribute being how much faith I have in myself. The more faith I have in my abilities, the more I am able to do. The apex of my personal faith in my abilities has allowed me to create whole realities of people, places, etc. out of what seemed to be the Astral Plane.

So to answer your question @Fiji Water, lucidity is not something I practice, it is just something that seems to be inherent in my existence. I am always aware at a certain level that I am dreaming. I just may decide at the beginning of a dream to go with the flow, allowing it to proceed naturally. Taking control of my dreams can be tiring, because I end up waking up feeling like I never got any sleep. Allowing them to proceed naturally gives me a more restful sleep, but I always have the ability to take control if things in the dream are starting to go dark (like leading into a nightmare).

Last edited:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Very interesting. Thank you for sharing that. You mentioned the bushes giving off a sinister vibe. Did you ever track down what that was about ?

skylove4

Veteran
Daps

We have biblical accounts of hell that lets us know that even for the worst of the worst people on planet Earth, you wouldn't wanna wish them to hell but most people simply do not care. All the things on Earth that can inflict pain(and things that aren't meant to be used as a weapon but if thrown or used it can cause pain) combined wouldn't even be 1 percent hell(no pun intended) even half of 1 percent of how hot hell is but people still are basically saying I don't fukking care

You’re what I assume is a grown ass man and you’re spending time on this silly shyt. Your time would be better spent worrying about all the real fukked up and evil shyt in this world. There is no devil or evil demons waiting in the dark to jump on you, there are just regular evil ass people. Grow up

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Time is a physical thing. As is pain and torment.

When you die you no longer have a body, or nerves, or anything else. So why would you fear fire?

If you're doomed to hell forever, that means you're eternal. Time wouldn't mean anything to you.

If you can't see hell is something man made up...

You think your soul can’t feel pain?

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Once you realize your body is an instrument or an empty vessel then you can understand that you either allow God in or the demonic in.

Manilow ain't singing about God here :francis:

Last edited: