Demon talking out of teenage girl describes hell

Fill Collins

I didn't mean to verge!
Daps
Don't :mjtf: me breh, you typed the mf :skip:

Basically you do some good shyt in the community(verified) and your shyt gonna be look like the NFL and shyt coaches and refs. Thinking about adding some last play of the game makes a field goal like 4 points and a touchdown 8 or something to make it interesting. shyt y'all don't like about current NFL and loved about the old NFL will be reinstated. It ain't about monetizing shyt, just some shyt some kids can take home and say I made it momma and it won't look like it was recorded a $200 Android :mjlol:

Won Won

Superstar
Daps

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
No one has been to hell yet because Jesus has not came back to commence judgement day according to y'alls bible.

So why would a demon feel the need to describe to you his domain? For the betterment of you?

The number 1 door opening for negative spirits is fear. Evil Christians have used fear to steal, kill and destroy since they've finished the painting of Cesar Borgia.

Be programmed brehs..

Not watching/listening. Ain’t about to invite anything my way :hubie:

Hopefully not underrated post. Especially the first part.

Whether you're a believer or not, good call acknowledging that.

Didn't watch but a demon will do anything for attention. Not really another reason. It only takes one person to sit there and fukk with it.

I was gonna come in here and say that a demon describing hell doesn’t seem biblically or theologically accurate. Especially if satan and the demons profry goal is to fool ppl into thinking hell isn’t real or isn’t “all that bad”. The battle of Armageddon hasn’t happened yet. Satan nor any demons should be in hell just yet.
Mmhmm all this.

That shyt is real (spirits, entities, etc), but FEAR is what opens the door. And sadness/mourning (at least in my case. My first REAL REAL experience was when I was mourning my grandmother’s death, and there was a another spirit around that I could not sense because it couldn’t get to me until I was literally in emotional pain/mourning).

Fear is the gateway.

And I ain’t listening to that shyt cuz I’m not activating that shyt in my mind or personal space lol

It’s real, but if you’re spiritually and emotionally sound you will find that thru faith you are stronger than most of the shyt that goes bump in the night.

Actual entities are different:whoa::hubie: but that happens to so few people, or if it does it only happens like once or twice in a lifetime. Unless you’re actually into other “practices” on a consistent basis.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
You should be worrying about that instead of some bs "demons"

Some of yall are as superstitious as some damn grandmas on here, it's embarrassing and holds the race back
So here’s the thing- every race has ppl who dabble in/acknowledge this stuff- including the higher ups in religious orders. There is a branch of “Mysticism” in all 3 of the Abrahamic faiths. There are religious texts that they read/use that we have no knowledge of. There are ppl dedicating their careers and lives to translate ancient religious and spiritual texts that we will never hear about.

The issue with some of us is that we make it bigger than what it is.

Meaning- you’re still a physical being in a material world. The less you pay attention to shyt like this the less it affects you.

Multiple ppl in my family have “sight” and have gotten messages and protected ppl/done things that were told to them to help or protect our family or others. Ppl do get messages, ppl do see spirits, ppl do have visions, etc. Shyt isn’t fake.

I’ve known staunch Catholics who can see/communicate with the dead and could even describe what happened when someone was murdered. And they weren’t devil worshippers. They were believers who were kind and were at mass every week.

These ppl have always existed. But even those ppl will tell you that they still have to go to work, pay bills, keep the lights on, put food on the table and gas in the car. Ppl delve too deeply into this shyt and forget they are human and gotta live life.

Also why we have to fully appreciate this life and time on this planet. A lot of these things bug you because you in fact are human, on the physical plane and they want to affect the physical or interact with it through you.

Last edited:

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
This is a tangent, but on the same lines as that video above.

In my dreams, I have walked in hell and heaven, been to different planets and realities. I have created whole new realities, with people like us and unlike us. I have been recognized as a divine being and have destroyed whole legions of demons with a wave of my hand. I have created undead plagues and also cured them. I have been let into areas no man is allowed, simply by stating that I am a god.

Now, how real was all of that? Well, it was all as real as that video that was placed above. Those were all things I experienced through my lucid dreaming. Does it make it true? No, because something seen and experienced does not mean it is also real. It is up to each individual to decide on what they believe. For me, I am agnostic and so I keep an open mind, and not state that Theism or Atheism are facts. Instead, I just admit that I do not know. Though, I do admit that in the dreamscape, which may be only in my mind or somewhere outside of it, I am a god.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
This is a tangent, but on the same lines as that video above.

In my dreams, I have walked in hell and heaven, been to different planets and realities. I have created whole new realities, with people like us and unlike us. I have been recognized as a divine being and have destroyed whole legions of demons with a wave of my hand. I have created undead plagues and also cured them. I have been let into areas no man is allowed, simply by stating that I am a god.

Now, how real was all of that? Well, it was all as real as that video that was placed above. Those were all things I experienced through my lucid dreaming. Does it make it true? No, because something seen and experienced does not mean it is also real. It is up to each individual to decide on what they believe. For me, I am agnostic and so I keep an open mind, and not state that Theism or Atheism are facts. Instead, I just admit that I do not know. Though, I do admit that in the dreamscape, which may be only in my mind or somewhere outside of it, I am a god.

www.loud-pack.com/careers/apply-now