Demon talking out of teenage girl describes hell

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
tumblr_nyymksVReG1ukyi98o1_500.gif

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Why do people believe in that version of hell anyway ?

Hell is much worse than the OP.

Everything we enjoy - remembering/thinking, love/kindness, breathing, feelings of fullness and laughter, peace, and many other things are because of G-d. Hell is to be without G-d, so what we take for granted here, will be lost in hell.

Hell is what those that reject G-d wanted, a life without The Most High, so they are granted what they desired most.

Barely breathing because you lost the breath of G-d, little strength because you lost the strength of G-d, no wisdom, no understanding, and no knowledge of who and what you are because you lost the wisdom, understanding, and knowledge of G-d. And the list goes on...

Be careful of what you wish for.

:francis:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Hell is much worse than the OP.

Everything we enjoy - remembering/thinking, love/kindness, breathing, feelings of fullness and laughter, peace, and many other things are because of G-d. Hell is to be without G-d, so what we take for granted here, will be lost in hell.

Hell is what those that reject G-d wanted, a life without The Most High, so they are granted what they desired most.

Barely breathing because you lost the breath of G-d, little strength because you lost the strength of G-d, no wisdom, no understanding, and no knowledge of who and what you are because you lost the wisdom, understanding, and knowledge of G-d. And the list goes on...

Be careful of what you wish for.

:francis:
How do you come to this conclusion

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
Listened to the beginning but the video doesn’t make any sense. The demon is a fallen Angel talking about turning his back on Jesus but the fall occurred prior to Jesus being born. Sounds like a girl who has mental issues and some biblical knowledge.

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
This is a tangent, but on the same lines as that video above.

In my dreams, I have walked in hell and heaven, been to different planets and realities. I have created whole new realities, with people like us and unlike us. I have been recognized as a divine being and have destroyed whole legions of demons with a wave of my hand. I have created undead plagues and also cured them. I have been let into areas no man is allowed, simply by stating that I am a god.

Now, how real was all of that? Well, it was all as real as that video that was placed above. Those were all things I experienced through my lucid dreaming. Does it make it true? No, because something seen and experienced does not mean it is also real. It is up to each individual to decide on what they believe. For me, I am agnostic and so I keep an open mind, and not state that Theism or Atheism are facts. Instead, I just admit that I do not know. Though, I do admit that in the dreamscape, which may be only in my mind or somewhere outside of it, I am a god.
I converted to Islam a few years ago but I was heavy into LD and projection. Stating that I'm god is kinda crazy. But I find it so interesting as someone that still does LD without trying. How did you get into that practice? Just curious.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Time is a physical thing. As is pain and torment.

When you die you no longer have a body, or nerves, or anything else. So why would you fear fire?

If you're doomed to hell forever, that means you're eternal. Time wouldn't mean anything to you.

If you can't see hell is something man made up...