Demon talking out of teenage girl describes hell

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Mmhmm all this.

That shyt is real (spirits, entities, etc), but FEAR is what opens the door. And sadness/mourning (at least in my case. My first REAL REAL experience was when I was mourning my grandmother’s death, and there was a another spirit around that I could not sense because it couldn’t get to me until I was literally in emotional pain/mourning).

Fear is the gateway.

And I ain’t listening to that shyt cuz I’m not activating that shyt in my mind or personal space lol

It’s real, but if you’re spiritually and emotionally sound you will find that thru faith you are stronger than most of the shyt that goes bump in the night.

Actual entities are different:whoa::hubie: but that happens to so few people, or if it does it only happens like once or twice in a lifetime. Unless you’re actually into other “practices” on a consistent basis.
story time? :lupe:

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
I guess im crazy cause I remember when both my grandparents past. I ended up having dreams about them. The one with my grandma put me at peace. I was sitting in a powder blue and white room & there was a phone next to me and an old white guy standing near me. I look down at the phone and picked it up. My grandma was on the other line. She told me she was okay. I woke up shaking. That shyt felt way too real.

A certain song reminds me of my grandfather.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
One was far more advanced than I am and she told me somethings about reality that I felt so true to my being, but could not fully remember once I woke up.
:snoop: I believe I've seen the Akashic records at least three times. Once in a tree in the woods. :skip: I was fleeing a situation and needed some information. What, I do not know. A least twice in what looked like an Apple store. (Other people have dreamt both of the store and the woods, but they didn't mention the Akashic Records. I guess they were there for something else.)

That was also another time when beings who seemed to be some sort of enforcers arrived and I have to admit I ran. We moved through dream locations, at speeds that made everything a blur. Once I got ahead of them enough to concentrate, I woke myself up.

I dreamt I was in a beach house- coastal themed, white wood and wicker, sheer white curtains blowing- sitting at a table, reading tarot cards. It felt like i was... doing 'homework'? Like i had been assigned that task. There was a dark doorway behind me but something told me to keep my eyes forward, toward the windows and the light.

At the time, i knew nothing about tarot really, only stuff you pick up on tv. I mean, i only assumed they were tarot cards bc of the lay out, they looked NOTHING like the deck id seen in the movies (the rider- waite deck). They looked super weird, kinda robotic looking figures.

The next day, i got up and walked up the block for some light shopping. What did I see??? That same weird fukking deck! Sitting in the window of a thrift shop owned by some deeply religious ppl who IM SURE had no idea what they were showcasing.

It was the Thoth deck, btw. I didn't buy it that day, but i got it later. And, i eventually saw what was down that hallway. Scary shyt, heart stopping type shyt. I never woke up so fast in my life. Im still a little scared to go to sleep, tbh.
What did yours look like? I'm trynna see something. :lupe:

Now, the interesting part about that experience was I asked my wife about it the next day. Since she fell asleep in our loft watching a movie and I fell asleep in our bedroom, I felt there was no chance of me speaking in my sleep and her hearing it. She looked with shock at the question, and then told me exactly what I said to her. Not only that, she remembered being upset that I was intruding into her dream. She is not the only person I have done this too, but she was the last one....

Now, how do I explain it all seems to be the collective unconscious we all share as Human beings.
:ohhh: You just unlocked a core memory: me walking into the kitchen while my mom made coffee and asking if she remembered the dream. Dammit, now I gotta call and ask. I've never done it with anyone else.

I don't know about the collective unconscious. The people on the conspiracy site thread said it was aliens. :skip: Idk about aliens, per se, but I (and many others) have concluded that that particular dreamscape was something artificial and... ungood.

Unemployed GM

All Star
Daps
No one has been to hell yet because Jesus has not came back to commence judgement day according to y'alls bible.

So why would a demon feel the need to describe to you his domain? For the betterment of you?

The number 1 door opening for negative spirits is fear. Evil Christians have used fear to steal, kill and destroy since they've finished the painting of Cesar Borgia.

Be programmed brehs..
You getting hell mixed up with the lake of fire breh.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
What did yours look like? I'm trynna see something. :lupe:
They looked human, wearing some sort of full Black uniform. No insignias or anything like that, but the uniform seemed to be a jumpsuit in appearance. I've seen them multiple times, and the clothing always looked the same. Now at first, only one came, but one did not seem to be strong enough to restrain me. Two seem to be able to do it, and trying to wake up when restrained seemed to be very difficult. That is why I started to run, instead of fight, because waking up did not seem to be a certainty when in their custody.

I have not dealt with that experience for a long time. Refraining from what I think was entering uninvited into anyone else's dreams seemed to stop the appearances in my dreamscape. Creation of new people, or figments of my consciousness, seems to be fine to do too.

It could just be me doing it to myself in my dreams, so the enforcers are my creations to hinder myself is also a theory I have. Which makes perfect sense if the dreamscape is entirely in my mind.

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
Objectively speaking can you name the proof of existence. Im more spiritual than spitting psalms on a sunday but when i ask for elaboration its more faith based.

Im always curious about spirits and is there an afterlife
For starters, that video. That’s a true exorcism.
There plenty of video testimonies on You Tube and all over the internet. They all aren’t lying. People are sharing real life interactions with the Lord. And YES, it’s faith based too.

Ask yourself, why is it only Christians who have these life saving spiritual testimonies? You have testimonies of Satan worshippers on their death beds realizing they made the wrong decision the very moment they’re leaving earth. You have people who hated Christianity who are now Christians because they had interactions that were life changing. Muslims who now denounced w Allah and worship JESUS. Why is Christianity the MOST MOCKED culture? I’ll tell you why, because Jesus is the way, the truth and the life.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For starters, that video. That’s a true exorcism.
There plenty of video testimonies on You Tube and all over the internet. They all aren’t lying. People are sharing real life interactions with the Lord. And YES, it’s faith based too.

Ask yourself, why is it only Christians who have these life saving spiritual testimonies? You have testimonies of Satan worshippers on their death beds realizing they made the wrong decision the very moment they’re leaving earth. You have people who hated Christianity who are now Christians because they had interactions that were life changing. Muslims who now denounced w Allah and worship JESUS. Why is Christianity the MOST MOCKED culture? I’ll tell you why, because Jesus is the way, the truth and the life.

Testimonials on youtube are not true facts tho. We dont know if this is really good acting or mental
Illness. Im talking about real situations

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
As expected
:yeshrug:

Exactly.
Your response to EVERYTHING I typed was ignored. You don’t want answers, no matter what’s presented you’re going to doubt it. Go create your path on the journey for truth or whatever you’re looking for. It’s not up to anyone to convince you, it’s up to you. The Bible is free, read it. Therein lies the answers. Shalom.

Last edited:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
They looked human, wearing some sort of full Black uniform. No insignias or anything like that, but the uniform seemed to be a jumpsuit in appearance. I've seen them multiple times, and the clothing always looked the same. Now at first, only one came, but one did not seem to be strong enough to restrain me. Two seem to be able to do it, and trying to wake up when restrained seemed to be very difficult. That is why I started to run, instead of fight, because waking up did not seem to be a certainty when in their custody.

I have not dealt with that experience for a long time. Refraining from what I think was entering uninvited into anyone else's dreams seemed to stop the appearances in my dreamscape. Creation of new people, or figments of my consciousness, seems to be fine to do too.

It could just be me doing it to myself in my dreams, so the enforcers are my creations to hinder myself is also a theory I have. Which makes perfect sense if the dreamscape is entirely in my mind.
I don't think you made them up. I've heard too many other people describe them similarly, even don to the outfits.

So, I don't think I saw them. I wasn't in anybody else's dream, I was alone. I think I saw their bosses and then they saw me.