Democrats purposing 2k per person every month.Suspending Mortgage/credit card etc payments

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
^^^ will stil have inflation.. just will be delayed.. then hyperinflation.

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I don’t trust it... and it’s not enough... people literally live pay check to paycheck do we not have to pay it back over time? Are they gonna tax us harder later on? I think a payroll tax is actually a better idea than a stimulus package.. cutting payroll tax gives the people all their money and then helps businesses in return get more money as well. If they could rock that for the end of the year... the right people who make the right investments will make millions in a couple of years...

I hope Trump really goes for the payroll tax... the coronavirus puts one thing out there this country needs to be bipartisan and the gov should understand it didn’t need a pandemic to finally work together...

Free healthcare and internet for all and cancel all student debt... keep the federal interest rate down for the rest of the year.. and let the free market begin...

Last edited:

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
I don’t trust it... and it’s not enough... people literally live pay check to paycheck do we not have to pay it back over time? Are they gonna tax is harder later on? I think a payroll tax is actually a better idea than a stimulus package.. cutting payroll tax gives the people all their money and then helps businesses in return get more money as well. If they could rock that for the end of the year... the right people who make the right investments will make millions in a couple of years...

I hope Trump really goes for the payroll tax... the coronavirus puts one thing out there this country needs to be bipartisan and the gov should understand it didn’t need a pandemic to finally work together...

Free healthcare and internet for all and cancel all student debt... keep the federal interest rate down for the rest of the year.. and let the free market begin...

sigh....... :snoop:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
nikkas really in here hoping this don't happen y'all nikkas some true lames

Nope just broke nikkas.

This proposal is laughable to be Frank. I'm not financially secure but I am working from home. That 1k sounds more feasible. We'll see in the coming days because something is getting passed by Monday.

Daps
There better not be no income requirement for this shyt :damn:

There isn't. It's not means tested. It goes to every person, just as it says in the details. Although this will almost certainly be amended by the Senate and pared down, I think the Democrats will not budge with regards to the means testing. The crisis is too grave and far-reaching, the urgency too demanding of a response, that Senate Republicans cannot make this means tested. Every American will be getting a check. Period. :francis:

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
sigh....... :snoop:
It’s called the stock market, of course the rich are gonna get richer... but there is money to be made for sure if you do your due diligence and don’t need any of the “extra” money they are giving you... if you can invest in the right things you should see an increase since a lot of stuff are in panic mode and cheap but ima let you stay sleep.

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
Alright, hate to be that guy, but I'm trying to figure out how this is going to work financially. I understand cutting a few checks for a few months, but if it's a regular thing, we need more AI to take over jobs that humans are doing. Is AI that developed? Are self-driving cars and trucks coming en masse in the next few months? Let's talk about the elephant in the room. People are not gonna quit their jobs for an extra 1000 a month, but some will at 2000. Ultimately, I don't think we can afford to let this shut down go on too long. I guess our representatives are smart. And if AI is that developed, which I doubt it is, hopefully we don't run into a terminator situation lol.

Edit: I think a 1 or 2 time 3k check would have an overall positive effect. Hopefully this virus loses steam when the weather gets warmer.

Last edited:
Daps
I mean it sounds good and cut the check but where the fukk is the money coming from :mjtf:

Especially with everything stoping :patrice:

This idea that the money has to come from somewhere is a right wing myth spun by the most profligate spenders in history. The U.S. currency is not just the dominant currency, it's the only one that matters, backed by a country that exerts full control over every economic lever in the world. There isn't a single bank on this planet that isn't beholden to the dollar. They are going to print the money and nothing will happen. Stop falling for conservative claptrap. :francis: