Democrats purposing 2k per person every month.Suspending Mortgage/credit card etc payments

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There isn't. It's not means tested. It goes to every person, just as it says in the details. Although this will almost certainly be amended by the Senate and pared down, I think the Democrats will not budge with regards to the means testing. The crisis is too grave and far-reaching, the urgency too demanding of a response, that Senate Republicans cannot make this means tested. Every American will be getting a check. Period. :francis:

Most likely a one time check off 1000 bucks, with the cancellation of all student loans. That will propel African Americans into generational wealth.
That really what we need.

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How will a one time payment of $1,000 propel our community into generational wealth? :gucci:

Did you not read the student loan part?
Do you want me to break down why erasing student loans would create wealth in black families?

Student debt cancellation results in positive macroeconomic feedback effects as average households’ net worth and disposable income increase, driving new consumption and investment spending. In short, we find that debt cancellation lifts GDP, decreases the average unemployment rate, and results in little inflationary pressure (all over the 10-year horizon of our simulations.

• The policy of debt cancellation could boost real GDP by an average of $86 billion to $108 billion per year. Over the 10-year forecast, the policy generates between $861 billion and $1,083 billion in real GDP (2016 dollars).

• Eliminating student debt reduces the average unemployment rate by 0.22 to 0.36 percentage points over the 10-year forecast.

• Peak job creation in the first few years following the elimination of student loan debt adds roughly 1.2 million to 1.5 million new jobs per year.

Last edited:

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro, it just won’t pass. No reason to get people hopes up.

If they said one $2000 check that would be something the senate could get behind.

Sound like nikkas hoping it don't pass because it's coming from the democrats and they don't want the democrats to outdo the republicans
Same nikkas that be talking that "black ppl will never get reparations" bullshyt. Sounding like they hoping we will never get reparations
Same nikkas that was saying "I'm 100% sure that a black person will never be president in America I don't even know why this Obama dude is running"
Same nikkas that would've been like "I'm 100% sure that Oj Simpson is finna get the fckin chair it's no way in the fck a black man in America is gonna win a case where he's excused of killing his white ex wife that he used to beat and her white boyfriend"
Same nikkas that be like "I'm 100% sure that Amber Guyger is gonna walk it's no way America is gonna convict a white woman officer for killing a black man in America.
Same nikkas that be like "I'm 100% sure that Harvey Weinstein is gonna walk. It's no way America is gonna convict a white man as wealthy and powerful as Weinsten it's just not gonna happen"
Same nikkas that would've been like "I'm 100% sure that Slavery will never ever end"
Same nikkas that would've been like "I'm 100% sure that Jim Crow will never ever end"

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
Most African Americans didn't go to college. :mjlol:
Aren't there more black people in prison than in college :francis:

If they let non violent black offenders out of prison and scrub the felony off their records and some type of job programs for those folks we might have something ...but cancelling student debt doesn't hurt :yeshrug:

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most African Americans didn't go to college. :mjlol:
Today nearly 4.6 million African Americans hold a four-year college degree.

That stat is from (2009). So think of how many more we have today. Do you understand that if half of the student did not have to pay off their student loans, they could start a business and the businesses could be utilize by other African Americans degree holders who now have the money to buy from these black owned businesses. That our money constantly flowing around our community. Soon those businesses grow large enough for expansion or franchises. That means your son and daughter can work there and earn money to pay for college or things they need. Do you understand the power we would gain as a race in America. No longer would we have to be depicted as athletes and rappers we would be owners and leaders of our community.

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sound like nikkas hoping it don't pass because it's coming from the democrats and they don't want the democrats to outdo the republicans
Same nikkas that be talking that "black ppl will never get reparations" bullshyt. Sounding like they hoping we will never get reparations
Same nikkas that was saying "I'm 100% sure that a black person will never be president in America I don't even know why this Obama dude is running"
Same nikkas that would've been like "I'm 100% sure that Oj Simpson is finna get the fckin chair it's no way in the fck a black man in America is gonna win a case where he's excused of killing his white ex wife that he used to beat and her white boyfriend"
Same nikkas that be like "I'm 100% sure that Amber Guyger is gonna walk it's no way America is gonna convict a white woman officer for killing a black man in America.
Same nikkas that be like "I'm 100% sure that Harvey Weinstein is gonna walk. It's no way America is gonna convict a white man as wealthy and powerful as Weinsten it's just not gonna happen"
Same nikkas that would've been like "I'm 100% sure that Slavery will never ever end"
Same nikkas that would've been like "I'm 100% sure that Jim Crow will never ever end"

I feel you but that not me, I’m just giving you the real.

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
Today nearly 4.6 million African Americans hold a four-year college degree.

That stat is from (2009). So think of how many more we have today. Do you understand that if half of the student did not have to pay off their student loans, they could start a business and the businesses could be utilize by other African Americans degree holders who now have the money to buy from these black owned businesses. That our money constantly flowing around our community. Soon those businesses grow large enough for expansion or franchises. That means your son and daughter can work there and earn money to pay for college or things they need. Do you understand the power we would gain as a race in America. No longer would we have to be depicted as athletes and rappers we would be owners and leaders of our community.

:russ::russ::russ: incredible

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump might take all the credit for this sh1t if it passes. And the Dems can’t talk for sh1t to argue their case.