Democrats purposing 2k per person every month.Suspending Mortgage/credit card etc payments

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Like with a lot of government spending, it comes from nowhere. Just print more money.

The US follows an economic theory called "Modern Monetary Theory", which basically says that government deficits and debts aren't inherently bad, since the government can always just print more money to make payments on its debts

The only concern is not causing hyperinflation, but in certain instances you can print a lot of money without necessarily causing hyperinflation. Hyperinflation needs 2 things to happen, 1. fast growth in the money supply AND 2. a "high velocity of money", people are exchanging money very often. Thus, it's possible to quickly increase the money supply (e.g. by spending out of thin air like this) without necessarily causing hyperinflation, by doing it when there is a "low velocity of money", which there will be in a rough time like this.

That's just my basic intro macroeconomics understanding. I'll have to watch some YouTube videos on the Modern Monetary Theory witchcraft now to understand it more. Indubitably
full

best answer to this I’ve seen. Only thing these other clowns can parrot is “corporate handouts”, deflecting like all these politicians aren’t in bed with them already

wheres the money coming from.....

but but but inflation...

im im im already paying my cc bills why stop

:stopitslime: stfu you bytch ass nikkas, disgusting demons :pacspit:

You broke passive aggressive fakkit, as an adult you should’ve been realized that nothing in life comes free.

Dont get mad when people want to know what catch is because it doesn’t matter to your bum ass :mjlol:

No one ask this when there’s 10 trillion dollar tax cut for the wealthy passed

Actually people do talk about this all the time, the fukk do you mfs be around :what:

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wheres the money coming from.....

but but but inflation...

im im im already paying my cc bills why stop

:stopitslime: stfu you bytch ass nikkas, disgusting demons :pacspit:
What's wrong with these lame ass nikkas? They must be undercover Trump supporters hoping the democrats don't out do trump and the Republicans because they don't want trump to lose the election. "Bu bu but where is it coming from, the senate isn't going to pass this, what is they giving us this money for?"

These nikkas lame as the fck

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
best answer to this I’ve seen. Only thing these other clowns can parrot is “corporate handouts”, deflecting like all these politicians aren’t in bed with them already

You broke passive aggressive fakkit, as an adult you should’ve been realized that nothing in life comes free.

Dont get mad when people want to know what catch is because it doesn’t matter to your bum ass :mjlol:

Actually people do talk about this all the time, the fukk do you mfs be around :what:

FOH and hand me your check jellyroll back mfer, stupid ass questions take it up with Maxine fukking tool

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
FOH and hand me your check jellyroll back mfer, stupid ass questions take it up with Maxine fukking tool

Wtf bot language is this :mjlol:

No matter what happens and what they “give” you, you’ll still be a bum :umad:

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
I don't stan either or, but usually the people who say that tend to have a nice cushion financially

then you have some of the Bernie weirdos losing shyt currently about how the Republicans are actually trying to pivot left (they really aren't) on economic policies.

But nah, with Mitch McConnel's bytch ass this ain't passing.
Why wouldn't it pass in the Senate? The coli told me the Republicans are actually 'better' than the Democrats... :jbhmm:

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Like with a lot of government spending, it comes from nowhere. Just print more money.

The US follows an economic theory called "Modern Monetary Theory", which basically says that government deficits and debts aren't inherently bad, since the government can always just print more money to make payments on its debts

The only concern is not causing hyperinflation, but in certain instances you can print a lot of money without necessarily causing hyperinflation. Hyperinflation needs 2 things to happen, 1. fast growth in the money supply AND 2. a "high velocity of money", people are exchanging money very often. Thus, it's possible to quickly increase the money supply (e.g. by spending out of thin air like this) without necessarily causing hyperinflation, by doing it when there is a "low velocity of money", which there will be in a rough time like this.

That's just my basic intro macroeconomics understanding. I'll have to watch some YouTube videos on the Modern Monetary Theory witchcraft now to understand it more. Indubitably
full

Dope