Democrats purposing 2k per person every month.Suspending Mortgage/credit card etc payments

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
Democrats want 2 thousand Republicans are saying 1k they probably split the difference at 1500 but how fast is that check getting cut?

I have family in need RIGHT NOW....some of my people in las Vegas depend on tips to live...my fam is grouping our money together and helping each other out right now

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel you but that not me, I’m just giving you the real.
The real is nobody is a physic so don't nobody know what will pass or not until it happens. All those things I named in that post was nikkas swearing to GOD they knew what they was talking bout and they would've betted they life on it that what they was saying was how it was go be but they was wrong. The lesson that should've been learned from that post is just let things play out without guessing, projecting, and assuming because if it actually does end up passing now y'all go be looking stupid like those nikkas ended up looking

Daps
I'll believe it when I see it

I still dont believe we're getting a check without having to jump through a minefield of lasers

:comeon:
Things are too dire for this to be means tested. It’s what Republicans and some corporate Dems want, but doing so is political suicide. Trust me. These payments are going to everyone. :francis:

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
I don’t trust it... and it’s not enough... people literally live pay check to paycheck do we not have to pay it back over time? Are they gonna tax is harder later on? I think a payroll tax is actually a better idea than a stimulus package.. cutting payroll tax gives the people all their money and then helps businesses in return get more money as well. If they could rock that for the end of the year... the right people who make the right investments will make millions in a couple of years...

I hope Trump really goes for the payroll tax... the coronavirus puts one thing out there this country needs to be bipartisan and the gov should understand it didn’t need a pandemic to finally work together...

Free healthcare and internet for all and cancel all student debt... keep the federal interest rate down for the rest of the year.. and let the free market begin...
Um yeah payroll tax cut works...if you’re still working