Democrats "Privately" Concerned Biden Campaign is Doomed- "Trump may even win blue states"

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
then put up, or shut up :yeshrug:

it's been 80 years' worth of muslims crashing out against israel. maybe if you can't wipe them out, you should just give up at this point. israel apparently doesnt seem to be going anywhere, and i'm tired of hearing about this shyt
Guarantee you in 80 years Palestinians have killed less than 10,000 civilians. If you can find me a mass slaughter that involved thousands of people, show it.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Guarantee you in 80 years Palestinians have killed less than 10,000 civilians. If you can find me a mass slaughter that involved thousands of people, show it.
well it's not for lack of trying, given that Palestine fires rockets at israel on a daily basis :mjlol:

but i guess it's not genocide because Iran and Palestine suck at it

KamikazePilot

Superstar
Daps
That Red wave shyt was supposed to happen during the midterms and the republicans had the worse midterm for the losing Presidential party ever. I think people look at how loud MAGA folks are on the internet and forget that most people especially woman are really pissed about how the red Supreme Court has been moving. I actually think trump is much more likely to get blown out than Biden is.

Israel should not affect much if people think Biden is bad look at how pro Israeli trump was during his presidency if you really care for the Palestinians nobody in there right mind would vote for trump. Unless they want the West Bank to also get invaded and Gaza to turn into a parking lot for the new trump towers.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The World wants a Trump return.

Because this time around Trump will be the end of America..

:blessed:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
well it's not for lack of trying, given that Palestine fires rockets at israel on a daily basis :mjlol:

but i guess it's not genocide because Iran and Palestine suck at it

Once again. How many PEOPLE killed by Palestinians in 80 years.

You can't find a single article of a mass slaughter outside of Oct 7th my guy. Quit playing bro.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Biden should have stepped down :yeshrug:

he should have sat Kamala down, and said "im not running again, and you aren't either, because neither of us are good choices". and the Dems would have had a primary that nominated someone who beat Trump

biden '24 is the worst incumbent candidate any of us will see in our lifetimes :mjlol:
Democrats haven’t groomed a good candidate in years. Sanders was outside the party’s wishes. Rourke and Buttchug were gassed. Kamala is a ghost, phantom, specter.

Since 2016, they’ve backed a career politician who’s been a career joke and a 80 year old (twice). I guess the GOP isn’t much better, as they’ve failed to kill Trump 2 out of the last 3 election cycles, but at least their guy is someone their base actually wants

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Once again. How many PEOPLE killed by Palestinians in 80 years.

You can't find a single article of a mass slaughter outside of Oct 7th my guy. Quit playing bro.
if you want trump to win this fukking election over palestine, knock yourself out :yeshrug:

ill be voting for biden

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
He's never had the votes to repeal, but he's letting the tax cuts for the rich expire and, unlike Trump would have, he hasn't passed any new ones.

A 1.2 trillion dollar bill, one of the biggest in history, is now a "nothing burger"? :dead:

1.2T doesn't address all of the stuff we need to fix in this country. It was originally 6T, no? Do I think we need to be rolling around looking like Dubai in our largest metros, no...but it is starting to age and we need to do something about it. Especially if we see electric cars and category 5 hurricanes in our future.
Trump refused to give more than $600 in his final stimulus and that was clearly going to be the last one, Biden immediately added an additional $1400 right when he got into office.

He gave that on his last stimulus, what did he do on the first stimulus that seemingly has a segment of the black population in love with him for it? He cut more checks for more money, bottom line.
* Passed the bill to Medicare to negotiate drug prices, a HUGE win that will mean lower drug prices for everyone.

* Capped insulin costs at $35/month

* Expanded eligibility for health care coverage, leading to an additional 7 million people getting coverage

* Expanded health care subsidies for the poor

* Didn't spend his entire term trying to weaken and overturn Obamacare like Trump did
His drug work, I'll give you that too. But that's part of his perception problem I'm highlighting, the geriatric crowd which Trump seems to dominate doesn't seem to give a fukk that he capped drug prices for them. If Biden doesn't beat them fukks over the head with what he did for drug prices...just like Trump would do for the smallest fukking detail.
Thanks, and keystone was only a small part.
What else did he do, this is what I and most of his potential voters NEED to hear.
Mixed on immigration, but one clear thing he did do was start accepting refugees again. Before Trump, the USA was accepting 70-80,000 refugees a year. Trump had that down to 20,000 even before Covid hit, and dismantled much of the infrastructure for verifying refugees. Biden has ramped it back up to 60,000 admissions a year, with the #1 country of origin being Congo.

60,000 people a year is nothing in a country of 330 million (0.02% of the population), but that's a big deal for the 60,000 people who get a new shot at life each year
Admittedly, I am pro immigration but the process needs to be overhauled. I think we shouldn't stop, but let more immigrants in through legal means. Immigration is the strength of this country BAR-fukking-None if they are contributing to the development of this country. I come from the corporate world and if nothing else, diversity of thought is our lifeblood despite what many would say against it.
Significant funding for alt energy and scientific research were passed in the infrastructure/inflation reduction act bill, while Trump was trying to eliminate those parts of the government.

Agreed.

Judges is a HUGE deal. Biden has appointed 200+ judges, that's a massive difference.

And Garland isn't perfect, but he's not going straight for New Jim Crow and mass incarceration like Jeff Sessions was, or focusing his activity on hiding the crimes of the president like Bill Barr was.
I agree with you on judges. That OVER everything will be the legacy of Trump. 40 years after Trump is dead, his judicial impact will be felt. The remainder of my natural born life will potentially be dictated by judges that do not have my interests at heart.
I'm with you that establishment Democrats are way too similar to establishment Republicans. I think a real president doing the right thing would be unrecognizable compared to them.

But there's still a lot of daylight between Biden and Trump.
There is daylight between the two. Don't get me wrong, one is clearly not like the other...but the tangible, kitchen table shyt that the country is bytching about is almost identical, and we're simply playing a media shell game about it.

Biden is not gonna get reparations. He's not going to get student loan relief. He's not gonna let Israel hold their own nuts. The tangential shyt that matters, the lay person can see isn't getting communicated, and his detractors that aren't idealogues don't realize he's doing the same big ticket shyt Trump has been known for.

If I was Biden, stutter and all, if i decided that I'm running for a second term...I would be having town halls every other day to say what the fukk I'm doing differently than Trump. He's basically hiding.

But this is the problem with modern politics.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Israel should not affect much if people think Biden is bad look at how pro Israeli trump was during his presidency if you really care for the Palestinians nobody in there right mind would vote for trump. Unless they want the West Bank to also get invaded and Gaza to turn into a parking lot for the new trump towers.
Eh you’re thinking more logical than the situation calls for. Trump could be as pro-Israel as he wants - this disaster didn’t happen during his tenure. He isn’t being looked at as the solution to Israeli-Palestinian war, Biden is looked at as the problem.

Me personally, I think it’s silly that many people of my generation don’t understand that whatever support they think the US govt is giving Israel will only be multiplied by ANY republican president, much less the reddest president this millennium. But unfortunately, 20 year olds, esp emotionally charged ones, rarely think that nuanced.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
if you want trump to win this fukking election over palestine, knock yourself out :yeshrug:

ill be voting for biden
I'm voting for his bytch ass too. Living in reality and actually knowing who the bad guys are is important doe. Biden is not one of them, just weak ASF and beholden to donors.

KamikazePilot

Superstar
Daps
Eh you’re thinking more logical than the situation calls for. Trump could be as pro-Israel as he wants - this disaster didn’t happen during his tenure. He isn’t being looked at as the solution to Israeli-Palestinian war, Biden is looked at as the problem.

Me personally, I think it’s silly that many people of my generation don’t understand that whatever support they think the US govt is giving Israel will only be multiplied by ANY republican president, much less the reddest president this millennium. But unfortunately, 20 year olds, esp emotionally charged ones, rarely think that nuanced.
Yea if anyone thinks trump is Gonna come in and somehow fix this conflict they have another thing coming

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
"This isn’t, ‘Oh my God, Mitt Romney might become president.’ It’s ‘Oh my God, the democracy might end,'"
Who they tryna fool with this? The jig is up and the play is clear. This was deliberate.

They tryna get your asses to the ballots. Trump's biggest win condition is people getting too apathetic to vote and allowing his rabid fanbase to win by default.