Dell Curry Says Sonya Curry Was Cheating On Him With Ex NFL Player

GhostMan

All Star
Daps
Kicking her out the house I'm cool with. Live with that nikka. But overall, she raised 2 NBA players. Just give her the little bread and be done with it.
I agree with this. They were together for over 30 years. Give her a mil and be done. Dell is supposedly worth 17 mil.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Wardell Jr. looks like his mom. Same eyes, nose, complexion....all of it. He got Wardell Sr's naps and jump shot.

If we doing a Curry movie:

Thandiwe Newton = Sonya

Light skint drug dealer in the Temptations movie = Dell

Can't think of anyone that really looks like the kids.

:mjlol: No you did NOT say that Dell looks like Flynn. :laff:

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Yo the breh in this film should have stabbed that bytch

Facts. She was violating in a major way. She got hers by the end though.

Cartwright, the one time I commend a man for slapping the shyt outta a woman.

We saw this flick in the movies. The sidebar commentary was the only real entertainment. It was a bunch of niiggas (like myself) who was there with their ladies on a date night. There was a lot of "mmhmm, I see you gurrllll" from the females while the fellas sat there like :hhh::scust::camby:... Then when that niigga slapped the foul out of Sanaa, all the fellas started applauding LOL

Of course the homie Tyler Perry had to placate the ladies in the end with some storybook stuff, when old boy comes through to the projects to drop off some money for her and her seed that she made him believe was his... I remember watching that scene and saying out loud, "niigga..... really?" :mindblown:

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Knew the moment she was dancing on that white boy. Better start looking at old pictures of you and your spouses. Old pictures will show you the real side

///Vega+++

All Star
Daps
Sorry Dell. You are...
Xz1O1tR.gif
:pachaha::dead::dead: