Dell Curry Says Sonya Curry Was Cheating On Him With Ex NFL Player

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Wardell Jr. looks like his mom. Same eyes, nose, complexion....all of it. He got Wardell Sr's naps and jump shot.

If we doing a Curry movie:

Thandiwe Newton = Sonya

Light skint drug dealer in the Temptations movie = Dell

Can't think of anyone that really looks like the kids.

:salute: :russ: Yoooo he do look just like that niigga....

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
The bolded is exactly why what she did is 50x worse than whatever she accusing him of doing.

Married people should not tolerate cheating to begin with. But a whole side relationship and u living with the man is disrespect on a level so large i can barely comprehend it.

Im not defending Dell btw if he cheated. Im very anti-cheating. Im just saying that im not buying this narrative that both sides did exactly the same level of dirt.
I agree.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
These dudes know what they getting into when they marry and they are ball players. Do they really expect wifey to hold down the fort by her lonesome while they getting groupie love?!

Why do dudes think like this??! It makes no sense.
and a cheater is supposed to get cheated on :manny: if you can’t take it, don’t give it.

Daps
Reppin
DMV
Smokin on the Curry Family pack

Ok fakenas darling NBA family BS they just like everyone else.

Dell curry was smashing hoes on the road, Sonya gets her in too from time to time with cacs.

Dell is fine with her going to the bushes

Daps
Reppin
DMV
You know sometimes the signs are there. A man shouldn't be asking himself does she love me? He should be asking does she respect me and this is the face of a man who feels disrespected

342B28F400000578-0-image-a-90_1463257092439.jpg
Ain't no way ‍♂️when I saw that I was like this family is actually weird asf

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

I just noticed, who's she textin'? While this was wild, the wildest is why is she textin, last call been ended. I know what that means. I have been on the receiving end in my younger years. LOL, Dell has been taking Ls with Sonya. She even snapped back when Drake did the whoo! part. How do you know the woo part?

Last edited: