Dell Curry Says Sonya Curry Was Cheating On Him With Ex NFL Player

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
How's Ayesha's relationship with Sonya :patrice:

they’ve always looked pretty tight in the crowd at games :hubie:

Coming to grips that you're moms a thot and your wife is showing those same traits.

:skip: It's funny bc I've literally been negged for mentioning astrology, but that's exactly what yall describing and you don't even know it. They both have a libra moon, which makes them like two (attention-seeking) peas in a pod.

Moon in Libra Woman

The Libra Moon woman is often the lover of the zodiac, but she also remains focused on the love of self. :usure: ...
The idealism that is in their birth chart leaps from their pores and lights up any room they are in. This fiery passion also becomes sneaky and manipulative when it comes to getting what they want.
They can be a bit two faced :usure:– one day saying something and the next acting as if they never said it. They want love and attention from everyone around them while still maintaining their independence.

She loves to “feel” her way through life :comeon:

Libra Moon Sign Personality Traits

Only Grant Hill and Tamia are holding on.
This is easily explained as well.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
So she kept this dude in the stable for 40 years?

Most of the time, it's the opposite. Those white boys don't/can't marry them, so they settle with a black man. Then cheat with the white dude.
:usure: Like Sonya, I too attended a pwi. I got a white boys still looking for me 20 yrs later. I mean, literally pressing friends for current contact info with FULL KNOWLEDGE of my relationship status. I knew they were interested back in the day, but I'm not into no slave play shyt and wasnt bout to be no wm's indefinite sidepiece. :rudy:

I could see her making a different choice, tho. :francis:

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
#GMB
342B28F400000578-0-image-a-90_1463257092439.jpg

That's the look of a married man who KNOWS not thinks his wife is phucking someone.

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
:usure: Like Sonya, I too attended a pwi. I got a white boys still looking for me 20 yrs later. I mean, literally pressing friends for current contact info with FULL KNOWLEDGE of my relationship status. I knew they were interested back in the day, but I'm not into no slave play shyt and wasnt bout to be no wm's indefinite sidepiece. :rudy:

:mjlol:

concise

Veteran
Daps
:skip: It's funny bc I've literally been negged for mentioning astrology, but that's exactly what yall describing and you don't even know it. They both have a libra moon, which makes them like two (attention-seeking) peas in a pod.

This is easily explained as well.

So people with the same birthday have the same personality traits?

:rudy:

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps

Wasn't she shaking her behind for a white dude in front of her husband tho? She seems to be on some other shyt:francis:

Daps
That's the look of a married man who KNOWS not thinks his wife is phucking someone.

Think Dell and Sonya had an arrangement but Dell wanted to keep shyt quiet. Sonya loved Dell but she also loved white boy. She was conflicted and that's why she kept acting out. She's trying to get Dell to "react" but Wardell Sr. is too laid back to pop off.

Definitely not a one sided affair. They both were getting it in.

Dell was DEFINITELY first though. No way he stays with her if she cheated first. He cheated and then she pretended to "go along" and then started cheating.

He got pissed but didn't say shyt since that's the mother of his kids and they probably didn't want to fukk up shyt for Wardell Jr.

She got tired of frontin and said "fukk it." Wardell Sr., probably only fukked with jump-offs. Nothing long term...harder to trace. Sonya kneauxs about the heauxs but she doesn't kneaux the heauxs. Wardell Sr. has the name(s), addresses etc.

Daps
Wardell Jr. looks like his mom. Same eyes, nose, complexion....all of it. He got Wardell Sr's naps and jump shot.

If we doing a Curry movie:

Thandiwe Newton = Sonya

Light skint drug dealer in the Temptations movie = Dell

Can't think of anyone that really looks like the kids.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Smh they both going out sad, especially Dell. Steph Curry going out sad just off them being his parents and they in the headlines

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Smh they both going out sad, especially Dell. Steph Curry going out sad just off them being his parents and they in the headlines

the bigger they build u up, the harder they will tear u down. and if they find any chink in the armor, they send the wolves after ya.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
So people with the same birthday have the same personality traits?

:rudy:
:mjlol: Oh, this is the part where nikkas act like they ain't been saying they the same bytch for 12 pgs. You cant be both slick at the mouth and ignorant, pick a struggle. :pachaha:

The Ascendant is probably the primary way charts are individualized. Plenty of people around the world are born within the same minute as each other, and while they would have the same aspects and planetary sign positions, the Ascendant and house positions would be totally different.

The Earth turns one degree of longitude every 4 minutes, thus the Ascendant shifts one degree every 4 minutes. Even a difference of 4 minutes between birth times can result in significant differences for when transits perfect, especially with slower-moving planets. To really have the same chart, you’d have to be born within the same minute and close to the same location...

in an area of 9522.06 square miles, where the number of births per year is at least 131,400 (one birth every 4 minutes), that is where you’d find the greatest likelihood of two births occurring on the same day with the same degree Ascendant.

...there are at least 2 people who were likely born very close to your birth time [in the same latitude], the one right before you and the one right after you.

How Many People Share The Exact Same Natal Chart? (And Other Boring Math)

I'm praying for the day black women let this astrology shyt go.
:mjlol: Pray that your women become even more disconnected from the natural cycles of the planet, brehs. It's working out so well thus far.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I'm not saying Dell didn't cheat but he'd look dumb if he PUBLICLY accused her of being a liar and cheater, while he was doing the same thing.

I haven't followed this thread thru. What's the current news?