Dell Curry Says Sonya Curry Was Cheating On Him With Ex NFL Player

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From my understanding he was cheating on her their entire marriage. So it appears that they both were cheating. She made the decision to divorce because it had gotten to the point where they could no longer be amicable, or live together. I’m trying to understand why only Sonya is being blamed for their marriage falling apart, when clearly both she and Dell were seeing other people/cheating and they were no longer able to live together and get along. What should she have done? Stay married but separated lol? What if one of them eventually wants to remarry.

I think divorce was the right call and i don’t this all falls on Sonya. I’ve already read a report where she fired back at him for his numerous indiscretions that started from the beginning of their marriage and spanned throughout. Divorces are often ugly when money and infidelity is involved. I suspect that neither of them are innocent and that this can’t be blamed on just one party. But of course y’all blaming it on her because she was the one to sink a ship that was already in the process of sinking anyway.
I don’t blame anybody, they’ve been together a long azz time. Most athletes do cheat on their wives due to the many opportunities available. It is weird she’s with some dude she knew 30 years ago, it makes it seem she planned this decades ago

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
When they got married he was 24 and she was 22. :mjcry: Then he bred her right away. Steph was born in 1988.

9ee5c9d8b861c7ceae9d33c1b6de99fa.png

pjimage-3-33.jpg

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Sorry Dell. You are...
Xz1O1tR.gif

1. 10
    Given: Today at 3:00 PM
    Problematic Patcommented: (:dead LMAO)
  2. 10
    Given: Today at 12:11 PM
    JackRoss commented: (BWAHAHAHAHA)
  3. 10
    Given: Today at 8:27 AM
    Worthless Losercommented: (Lmaoooo)
:jbhmm:
@JackRoss is the same poster talking whataboutisms on black on black crime but he has no problem repping a foreign cac posting a racist gif dumping a black baby.

Then they wonder how cacs slip through the cracks. @Stir Fry since you think you’re so “down” for the cause as an Asian, launching a petition to get this poster @Winston outta here or nah? or do you only show up talking ya shyt when it’s black posters getting caught in some shyt??

Last edited:

PL368Z

All Star
Daps
Step mother is black:ohhh:, i always thought she was white, chick looks like your average mediterranean cac.

Her black ancestry is probably between 10 to 20%.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Lmao fukk a social circle. I wish I would let friends or acquaintances dictate who i decide to mess with romantically
His immediate family, close friends
Not even mentioning random people
People will judge off those decisions

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
His immediate family, close friends
Not even mentioning random people
People will judge off those decisions

fukk them.

If i’m in Dell Curry’s situation having accomplished what I accomplished and raised my children into (seemingly) upstanding adults then i’m making whatever decisions I WANT to make regarding my dating/romantic life. My friends and extended family can kiss my ass.

Now, having said that, if it WERE me I wouldn’t go for any woman in their 20’s. Women in their 20’s annoy me NOW so I couldn’t imagine dealing with one when i’m in my mid 50’s. I’d mess with a fine ass 30 something whose a doctor or some other type of professional.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
  1. 10
    Given: Today at 3:00 PM
    Problematic Patcommented: (:dead LMAO)
  2. 10
    Given: Today at 12:11 PM
    JackRoss commented: (BWAHAHAHAHA)
  3. 10
    Given: Today at 8:27 AM
    Worthless Losercommented: (Lmaoooo)
:jbhmm:
@JackRoss is the same poster talking whataboutisms on black on black crime but he has no problem repping a foreign cac posting a racist gif dumping a black baby.

Then they wonder how cacs slip through the cracks. @Stir Fry since you think you’re so “down” for the cause as an Asian, launching a petition to get this poster @Winston outta here or nah? or do you only show up talking ya shyt when it’s black posters getting caught in some shyt??
Jack Ross is a white man.. it's no mystery