Dell Curry Says Sonya Curry Was Cheating On Him With Ex NFL Player

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
1988 NFL Draft - Steve Johnson, Tight end, played for Virginia Tech

"Sonya and Dell first met as student-athletes at Virginia Tech and were married in 1988, shortly after Dell was drafted to the NBA in 1986"

Dell, get a damn DNA test!!:damn::damn::damn:

bad-boys-got-real.gif

iu

Damn. :picard:

Money make anyone go from a meh to a GMB. :huhldup:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Lmao you got biased ass nikkas on here defending Dell and you got biased ass hoes on LSA defending Sonya and both blaming the other side for cheating

:laff::laff::laff::laff:

In the end this was a messy ass relationship that should have ended prolly a long time ago but Stephs rise to superstardom fukked all that up and phony shyt was put on display

Last edited:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dirty krakkka ass bytch...smh if my son don't ride for me when they mama being a dirty bytch then fuk all of em straight up..nikka u got 100 of millions cuz of me ditch her and ur bytch cuz u next ..shyt got me feeling a way and I ain't even Dell

this is some real shyt. id understand if it was dell that cheated on sonya and she was faithful but fukk that, she cheating and moved in with another dude. if im dell, it's fukk y'all if u riding with that thot. how can u look at your mom when u know the money u giving her she buying that white man gifts. u know how newly divorced women are. they splurge on the next dude

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Steve is the white dude in the middle :merchant:
5848b33340b10.image.jpg
gDn6ItVTC7FsjwyoTDgItJI1Gik971RGI2Hj2Qp2AJTym3KWQ_hQRk8th6FqFRTELURI-clKFW560_vBJap5nTOttm9-zGv3B4uhz7rvzgYmXq3GIdatFI4OR0HG99PEs7aT8Y8opxJum2_Gikc

Now let’s take this headshot and enhance it with the power of AI :ohhh:

EfLa4WY.jpg

Any resemblance?

PlayerHeadshot

Vs Dell

Dell-Curry.jpg

You be the judge - that look like Dell’s son to me :patrice:

:ohhh: His brother and sister look like Dell.

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Lmao you got biased ass nikkas on here defending Dell and you got biased ass hoes on LSA defending Sonya and both blaming the other side for cheating

:laff::laff::laff::laff:

I’m the end this was a messy ass relationship that should have ended prolly a long time ago but Stephs rise to superstardom fukked all that up and phony shyt was put on display

That feeling is restored :wow:

All we need is registration to be opened

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
From my understanding he was cheating on her their entire marriage. So it appears that they both were cheating. She made the decision to divorce because it had gotten to the point where they could no longer be amicable, or live together. I’m trying to understand why only Sonya is being blamed for their marriage falling apart, when clearly both she and Dell were seeing other people/cheating and they were no longer able to live together and get along. What should she have done? Stay married but separated lol? What if one of them eventually wants to remarry.

I think divorce was the right call and i don’t this all falls on Sonya. I’ve already read a report where she fired back at him for his numerous indiscretions that started from the beginning of their marriage and spanned throughout. Divorces are often ugly when money and infidelity is involved. I suspect that neither of them are innocent and that this can’t be blamed on just one party. But of course y’all blaming it on her because she was the one to sink a ship that was already in the process of sinking anyway.

Everything you are saying is correct I believe its just none of Dell’s side pieces have been made public as of yet whilst Sanya’s dirty laundry is now ALL THE WAY out there so there’s more to harp on with her, and to add insult to injury its not only a former professional athlete but a WHITE MAN at that. So of course the computer gonna get puting as her being the one at “fault” by people who just read headlines.

Trust, if the news had come out and it was a white woman being outed as Dell’s mistress, shae butter twitter and the rest of the internet would be giving him all types of hell