Defiance - What Terra Nova should've been!

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
All the dead characters on the season 3 premiere had me like :ohhh: then :mindblown: and finally :mjcry:.
I love this show.
im surprised nobody was talking about this during season 2.I assumed it had fell off but it actually got better :ehh:

Im guessing this season they're gonnend up working with the Votanis collective once the Omec return to take shyt over

Falling Skies is watchable though

I got to catch up on this one too

Im like a season and a half behind

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
im surprised nobody was talking about this during season 2.I assumed it had fell off but it actually got better :ehh:

Im guessing this season they're gonnend up working with the Votanis collective once the Omec return to take shyt over

I got to catch up on this one too

Im like a season and a half behind
I'm gonna be curious to see if they cast only black people as the rest of the Omecs.
The chick playing the female Omec is :shaq:
C3Z4JPj.jpg

If they all wake up from the stasis on that ship in orbit is gonna be a wrap for everybody on Earth.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I'm gonna be curious to see if they cast only black people as the rest of the Omecs.
C3Z4JPj.jpg

If they all wake up from the stasis on that ship in orbit is gonna be a wrap for everybody on Earth.
I think they have to

When they showed all the Omec people sleep in the pods on the ship they were all black

Im interested in seeing how they play this.Will the Omec leave in the next couple episodes and return midway thru the season or in the finale or do they keep them there the entire season

I just wanna see some fukkery

Low key i wanna see the Omecs fukk shyt up

I was getting alot of :mjpls: vibes from everybody when they showed up so im rooting for them :ehh:

Llcoolbay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
St Louis Rams!!!!!
C3Z4JPj.jpg

I was wondering why I was strangely attracted to the purple omec :ohhh:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
The Season 2 finale hurt when
they blew up New York. I'll miss the Earth Republic guys.

Good start to the new season. Funny how all of the main characters are murderers in one way or another by now.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
And I am calling it right now...Nolan is gonna bone that Omec chick before the season is over.:shaq:

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Stahma gonna try to seduce that Omec dude...that can't possibly end well.

And I really hope Pilar is dead. She was an awful character plus I don't like looking at how horribly Linda Hamilton has aged.:scust: