DEF JAM ENDS RELATIONSHIP WIT KANYE WEST & GOOD MUSIC

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Shut the fukk up. You're not an Ethiopian Jew, so you can't really speak on what they go through. I don't know why you're allowed to sit on here and spread this propaganda that dismisses their actually lived experiences in that apartheid state. fukk Israel and its bloodthirsty government.

IM A JEW.. ETHIOPIANS ARE JEWS. DONT SPEAK ON JEWISH ISSUES

ESPECIALLY WHEN U DONT EVEN KNOW ANY ETHIOPIAN JEWS IN REAL LIFE .. I KNOW PLENTY AND HAVE A RIGHT TO SPEAK ON THIS TOPIC… ALL U DO IS REPEAT AGENDA DRIVEN TALKING POINTS U HEARD IN THE MEDIA

THE ETHIOPIANS IN ISRAEL LOVE IT THERE.. THEY WOULD PREFER IT TO ETHIOPIA X10000 WHICH IS WHY THEY MOVED

THE ANTI-ISRAEL PROPAGANDA IS DRIVEN BY EITHIOPIANS STILL IN ETHIOPIA WHO WANT TO FORCE ISRAEL’S HAND TO MAKE MORE ALIYAH

YOU DONT KNO THE HALF OF WHAT U SPEAKIN ON ..

LOL @ AN APARTHEID STATE THAT LITERALLY HAS ARABS AND ETHIOPIANS IN GOVERNMENTAL POSITIONS

INSANE HOW EASILY THEY GOT U BY THE BALLS

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
That's a very racist take.

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WIT “RACE”

THERE ARE JEWS OF ALL “RACES”

IT HAS TO DO WIT DEDICATION TO GOD AND HOW IT AFFECTS US ALL ON A PHYSICAL PLANE

IF U DONT DEDICATE YOUR LIFE TO GOD, THEN THE VERY LEAST U CAN DO IS RESPECT THE PEOPLE WHO DO

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London

IT HAS TO DO WIT DEDICATION TO GOD AND HOW IT AFFECTS US ALL ON A PHYSICAL PLANE

IF U DONT DEDICATE YOUR LIFE TO GOD, THEN THE VERY LEAST U CAN DO IS RESPECT THE PEOPLE WHO DO
So the Jewish God is the God above all gods. Gotcha.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
So the Jewish God is the God above all gods. Gotcha.

THERE IS NO JEWISH GOD

THERE IS ONE GOD

MUSLIMS AND CHRISTIANS PRAY TO HIM TOO

UNFORTUNATELY, CHRISTIANITY DEALS WITH IDOL WORSHIP AND ISLAM IS A REMIX OF JUDAISM THAT IS MORE FOCUSED ON THE RESTRICTIVE ASPECTS AS OPPOSED TO THE SPIRITUAL ONES

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
THERE IS NO JEWISH GOD

THERE IS ONE GOD

MUSLIMS AND CHRISTIANS PRAY TO HIM TOO

UNFORTUNATELY, CHRISTIANITY DEALS WITH IDOL WORSHIP AND ISLAM IS A REMIX OF JUDAISM THAT IS MORE FOCUSED ON THE RESTRICTIVE ASPECTS AS OPPOSED TO THE SPIRITUAL ONES
Your replies have been illuminating. It has shown more than you realize.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Your replies have been illuminating. It has shown more than you realize.

YOURE SURPRISED THAT A RELIGIOUS GROUP BELIEVES THEIR SCRIPTURE IS THE CORRECT ONE ABOVE ALL OTHERS?

:mjlol:

NEWSFLASH.. MUSLIMS AND CHRISTIANS BELIEVE THE SAME MY FRIEND

ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THAT THEIR SCRIPTURES ARE BASED ON OURS, SO THEY CONSIDER OUR SCRIPTURES AS DIVINE TOO

TAKE THAT HOW U WANT

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its funny that a record company that has promoted Black on Black violence amongst young Black men and demonic sexual exploitation of our black women were so willing to drop their biggest artist because the he made some controversial statements about the Illuminati. Def c00n Records.

Beside PE…how many pro black artists have Def c00n signed in 35 years:lupe::lupe::lupe:

PS Kanye’s music has sucked 10 years
Jews FUND these labels. They are not going to fukk up their bag over Kanye. Ever.

Lord Quas

Pro
Daps
I have am not afraid to share that I have struggled with depression in the past have take anti-depressants to help.

I love to draw, play instruments, photography, and all types of creative hobbies. I work professionally in media production. And I can tell you the only thing that hampers my creativity more than anything else is depression. I can promise you this guy is not settled in the studio writing lyricis and making beats when hes on these unstable psychotic episodes. He gets that works done when he's on his meds, mentally and emotionally stable, cooperative, and able to reason with others.

I agree he is being taken advantage of, but he is making his own choices. Mental health therapy is about surrendering your ego and your beliefs-some even instilled in you by parents and churches you trusted-and accepting a world where there is nothing to prove and there is equality between you and others. At some point in the journey you have to make a choice to either surrender your ego and accept your normal humanity or hold on to your ego and continue believing you have some great wisdom and destiny that no one else understands.

Kanye has been afforded a life we could only dream. He has all the resources in the world to be truly happy. He chooses to be this revolutionary thinking tragic artist. He doesn't want to commit to any work or surrender to any help that means he is no longer special. He doesnt want to find healthier ways to heal his pain and his insecurities when they rise up. He does not want to give up on his self beliefs of being a once-in-a-generation creative genius. He is more comfortable being the main character of a Shakespearen tragedy and a new age Bible story.

There are many celebrities who go through what he goes through, took responsibility for it, surrendered those feelings, and are living healthier and relatively humble lives full of creative output. His arrogance is what's hampering his work and destroying his life.

I don’t know if I agree that his wealth should make his situation any better, I’d argue it’s probably worse. When you think about how he accumulated his wealth, if you listen to his old stuff he talks about his belief in himself, and really his arrogance got him to where he is. And he firmly believes that. And to some degree, any career in the music industry does require you to be somewhat arrogant. Just like every basketball or football player believes they’re the best at what they do, you kind of have to, to deal with that kind of adversity where very little people end up ‘making it’. People with BPD can also suffer from delusions of self grandeur and feel overly important. When you make a shyt ton of money based on your ambition and arrogance, wouldn’t that only fuel your arrogance? “I’ve been arrogant before, why wouldnt it work again? Look at all the money I’ve accumulated, of course I know what’s right.”

It’s possible that Kanye is just ambitious or arrogant as a person, and that his delusions of grandeur are also a thing too and it just further complicates trying to pin down what is ego and what is mental illness…And it’s probably even harder for him to tell the difference himself and that further contributes to his hesitance about taking medication.

Some celebrities with BPD killed themselves (Amy Winehouse), and others had mental breakdowns and were never the same (Lindsey Lohan, Amanda Bynes etc).

Ultimately, yes, he has to make the decision to help himself. If we just shifted responsibility away from people with mental illness, there would be no point in helping them because you have to help yourself before others can help when it comes to mental illness. But that isn’t an easy journey to make and no one is helping by giving him interviews or by using him for financial gain. I just don’t like seeing someone with a mental illness that isn’t a secret at all, being treated as if he doesn’t have one at all. And especially not from a society that supposedly rallies around mental health awareness, but only when its easy or convenient, like when their friend is suffering from depression and not when a relative stranger they KNOW has BPD is saying off the wall shyt.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps

Y’all aren’t dedicated to God which is why in your “homeland” y’all have gay pride parades. Clocks ticking on you clowns playing dress up
:scust::unimpressed:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Y’all aren’t dedicated to God which is why in your “homeland” y’all have gay pride parades. Clocks ticking on you clowns playing dress up
:scust::unimpressed:

YOURE NOT TOO EDUCATED ON THE TOPIC, ARE U?

THE JEWISH AUTHORITY (BEIT DIN) AND ISRAELI GOVERNMENT IS 2 DIFFERENT THINGS.. ISRAELI GOVERNMENT PUSHES SECULAR AGENDAS AND RELIGIOUS JEWS ARE ANTI ISRAELI GOVERNMENT FOR THAT VERY PURPOSE. YOURE CONFLATING 2 DIFFERENT THINGS DUE TO YOUR IGNORANCE.

STEP YOUR GAME UP BEFORE U STICK YOUR NOSE IN MATTERS U DONT BELONG IN BEFORE U GET SONNED AGAIN

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
YOURE NOT TOO EDUCATED ON THE TOPIC, ARE U?

THE JEWISH AUTHORITY (BEIT DIN) AND ISRAELI GOVERNMENT IS 2 DIFFERENT THINGS.. ISRAELI GOVERNMENT PUSHES SECULAR AGENDAS AND RELIGIOUS JEWS ARE ANTI ISRAELI GOVERNMENT FOR THAT VERY PURPOSE. YOURE CONFLATING 2 DIFFERENT THINGS DUE TO YOUR IGNORANCE.

STEP YOUR GAME UP BEFORE U STICK YOUR NOSE IN MATTERS U DONT BELONG IN BEFORE U GET SONNED AGAIN

Clown shyt. Scriptures say that BEFORE the Israelites enter the land the rebels will be purged from the congregation. Yet y’all waltz into the fake dusty homeland with no resources with gays/lesbians/atheists. Y’all don’t believe shyt about the law and the prophets and everything will be taken from y’all. Bank on it

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Sarah-Silverman-1-e1565637474575-1024x640.png
And she still out here complaining about not being able to get roles because of this. Why did you post this? :dahell:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Clown shyt. Scriptures say that BEFORE the Israelites enter the land the rebels will be purged from the congregation. Yet y’all waltz into the fake dusty homeland with no resources with gays/lesbians/atheists. Y’all don’t believe shyt about the law and the prophets and everything will be taken from y’all. Bank on it

JERUSALEM IS WHERE THE HOLY FOLK DWELL

NONE OF THAT HEATHENISTIC BS

U JUST HATE JEWS .. YOURE AN IDIOT. ORTHODOX JEWS LITERALLY SACRIFICE THEIR ENTIRE LIFE FOR TORAH.. AND U HAVE THE NERVE TO QUESTION THE BELIEF

YOUR SMART DUMB ASS DIDNT EVEN BUILD A SUKKAH .. I CAN PRETTY MUCH GUARANTEE THAT

FAKE EGO DRIVEN TALK

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
IM A JEW.. ETHIOPIANS ARE JEWS. DONT SPEAK ON JEWISH ISSUES

ESPECIALLY WHEN U DONT EVEN KNOW ANY ETHIOPIAN JEWS IN REAL LIFE .. I KNOW PLENTY AND HAVE A RIGHT TO SPEAK ON THIS TOPIC… ALL U DO IS REPEAT AGENDA DRIVEN TALKING POINTS U HEARD IN THE MEDIA

THE ETHIOPIANS IN ISRAEL LOVE IT THERE.. THEY WOULD PREFER IT TO ETHIOPIA X10000 WHICH IS WHY THEY MOVED

THE ANTI-ISRAEL PROPAGANDA IS DRIVEN BY EITHIOPIANS STILL IN ETHIOPIA WHO WANT TO FORCE ISRAEL’S HAND TO MAKE MORE ALIYAH

YOU DONT KNO THE HALF OF WHAT U SPEAKIN ON ..

LOL @ AN APARTHEID STATE THAT LITERALLY HAS ARABS AND ETHIOPIANS IN GOVERNMENTAL POSITIONS

INSANE HOW EASILY THEY GOT U BY THE BALLS
fukk you. If you feel you can call Black people sellouts for not supporting that apartheid state, I'm going to point out what Ethiopian Jews have expressed on their mistreatment in said state. I will take what they say over your bullshyt any day.

You know the bold isn't true.

And it's not nonsense.

Now go ahead and call these lies.

Here's the thread where you made the dumb sellout remark.