DEF JAM ENDS RELATIONSHIP WIT KANYE WEST & GOOD MUSIC

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
You can’t say wild shyt about black people as a non black person either.

If Jerry Seinfeld came out tomorrow and started saying White Lives Matter, George Floyd wasn’t killed by the police, slavery was a choice and all the other nutty shyt Kanye says, he would be out the paint the next day.

But if he started saying Jews run the banks, are greedy and conniving, no one would know what to do. Everyone would be looking to the Jewish community for cues on how to react to a Jewish c00n who is also beloved by the community. Most of us would be like :yeshrug: that’s family business.
Great point!

I guess my point is, you don’t have a large group of Jewish people willing to denigrate their own in the media/global platforms. If that happened we would be waiting for how they handle it.

That IS what happens with our entertainers, and people watch how WE respond.
We respond by dancing to the music and repeating the lyrics, so everyone else joins in on the fun.
We don’t respect ourselves or our public image, or understand the damage that has been done. It’s rare to see a Jewish man speak badly of his people. It’s not rare to see a brotha in the media denigrate his people in the media.

Awww shyt Morning Joe just said Adidas cut ties with Kanye.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Correct and unfortunately we as black people could have had similar power if we stuck together more and didn't allow people to steal from the culture and abuse in many ways. Dame has a good theory but needs someone smarter to execute. Malcolm X is someone we needed for this era.

Kanye literally said foul shyt on Black people and should have been blackballed by us then! Imagine a Jewish man in the limelight telling Jews that the holocaust was a choice and him still having a career
:stopitslime:
And that’s the point. Why did we still support him after that?

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You’ve got black people screaming ‘free Young Thug’ but at the same time saying ‘but but why don’t this record labels stop all these black genocide artists’ don’t be mad that they stay on code and we don’t :mjpls:
Facts we should be on the front lines stopping all this promoting of our self destruction.

But at the same time it’s these white fans that be going to most of these shows. Supporting these artists as well. Like hip hop is world wide and a lot of these nikkaz come from poverty so by any means necessary if we got to sell out our people to get a check and provide for a family so be it. They don’t even need the black support anymore and it will still be sustained by cacs and other cultures who will support the music of the self destruction of us.

lib123

All Star
Daps
:russell: Candace Owens babble. As if poverty and homelessness is exclusive to "liberal Democrat" cities and not mostly in bumblefukk whitebread rural red states where you can't even find a dentist :russell:. But funny enough no one ever tell these MAGA billionaire Donald Trump worshipping hillbilly living in squalor since forever why they keep voting for billionaire tax cuts and a proven track record of failed conservative policies and governments. No one insists they are intellectually challenged for their voting choices. No. Only black people are mentally brainwashed, being mind controlled, and too dumb to vote on their own, right cac? :russell: we've heard this agent bullshyt 100 times, champ. Blaming poverty and homelessness on "liberal cities" and "Democrats" is classic Fox News tropes. You not convincing anyone here.

You don't give a fukk about black poverty or exploring policies to fix it. Just pushing more shallow "free thinking" right wing bullshyt for your own ends. Conservative policies don't do shyt for the poor. Ask folks in the UK. Cac alert on high.

I never raised Candace Owens talking points (blaming Democrats for everything) nor said poverty is exclusive to liberal cities. My point is even in so-called liberal cities, Black people are suffering economically. And many poor white people vote right to maintain white supremacy and the value of whiteness. Your responses are full of straw-mans. I'm Black and see what we've been doing politically hasn't been working for the masses of Black people.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
The collective corporate step back is going to hurt him and he soon will be complain about that.

He’s going to learn that he’s not self made and the mechanisms that promote celebrity and sell sneakers and music were equally important as whatever creativity he brought to the table

if r kelly is still on streaming services, I highly doubt kanye gets removed though.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if r kelly is still on streaming services, I highly doubt kanye gets removed though.
That’s because R.Kelly didn’t say shyt about jews and they still need to make money from his ass.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
being a convicted pedophile is far worse that what kanye has done in my opinion tho.
Facts. But I’m just saying Jewish people don’t give a shyt about stuff when it comes issues with black folks. Even the first time he got caught with the first tape they tried to pay that shyt off because Kellz was making money.