DEF JAM ENDS RELATIONSHIP WIT KANYE WEST & GOOD MUSIC

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
I'm not bowing to anything. unless its proved worthy to bow too.

Nah breh you’re going to bow whether you like it or not. Just as you bow to this society by paying taxes and/or following the law. When this society collapses, and it will, you’ll see…

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Ahh yea so you can just say “wrong” but it’s not on you to show how it’s wrong. How convenient
:unimpressed:

All those people you named take loans. All those people have your people as the head of them who pay them their wages. If they go against your people, as we saw with Kanye, it will be taken from them. That’s not being the head. Being the head is when you loan but are not loaned to. That’s those jewISH secular bankers.

Having a will to be jewISH is like having a will to be a dead man waking. I don’t want to be a dead man walking that has to hide behind secular bankers and nations for protection.

And me changing my position shoes growth. See if the Most High was with y’all, and really chose y’all to lead, the truth would be readily available. Yet it’s not. And it’s because you’re not with the Most High and never will be. Don’t worry the proof is on the way as soon as their makeshift,fake, debt based society collapses. You saw how that almost happened with Covid right?
:unimpressed:

I ALREADY SHOWED U EARLIER IN THE THREAD, BUT YOU IGNORED IT

SELECTIVE READING WONT GET YOU FAR IN A DEBATE

NOW YOURE MOVING THE GOAL POST AGAIN

THOSE PEOPLE I LISTED OWN THEIR ASSETS .. UNLIKE KANYE, WHO’S MONEY WAS MOSTLY TIED INTO EDORSEMENT AND DISTRIBUTION DEALS AS OPPOSED TO OWNERSHIP

CLEARLY YOU HAVE NEVER HAD REAL MONEY TO BE THIS OBTUSE WHEN IT COMES TO HOW FINANCES WORK

AND USING THE BLACK HEBREW ISRAELITE “ISH” TALKING POINT.. U FELL RIGHT INTO THAT ONE

:mjlol:

HOW FOOLISH .. U DONT EVEN KNOW BASIC ENGLISH .. THE REAL PROBLEM HERE IS THAT KANYE WASNT TRULY STYLISH, BUT RATHER HAD TO RELY ON THE STYLE OF THE BRITISH

YOU GET DUMBER WIT EACH POST FAM .. I ACTUALLY DIDNT TAKE YOU FOR A COMPLETE DUNCE UNTIL THIS LIL BACK N FORTH

:francis:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
I ALREADY SHOWED U EARLIER IN THE THREAD, BUT YOU IGNORED IT

SELECTIVE READING WONT GET YOU FAR IN A DEBATE

NOW YOURE MOVING THE GOAL POST AGAIN

THOSE PEOPLE I LISTED OWN THEIR ASSETS .. UNLIKE KANYE, WHO’S MONEY WAS MOSTLY TIED INTO EDORSEMENT AND DISTRIBUTION DEALS AS OPPOSED TO OWNERSHIP

CLEARLY YOU HAVE NEVER HAD REAL MONEY TO BE THIS OBTUSE WHEN IT COMES TO HOW FINANCES WORK

AND USING THE BLACK HEBREW ISRAELITE “ISH” TALKING POINT.. U FELL RIGHT INTO THAT ONE

:mjlol:

HOW FOOLISH .. U DONT EVEN KNOW BASIC ENGLISH .. THE REAL PROBLEM HERE IS THAT KANYE WASNT TRULY STYLISH, BUT RATHER HAD TO RELY ON THE STYLE OF THE BRITISH

YOU GET DUMBER WIT EACH POST FAM .. I ACTUALLY DIDNT TAKE YOU FOR A COMPLETE DUNCE UNTIL THIS LIL BACK N FORTH

:francis:
You just grasping at straws at this point. If you can prove me wrong, then do it. I can show what verse I’m talking about if need be. Even out the JewISH tanakh which is translated by your people. It’s on you to prove it wrong because just saying “wrong” or saying “I already did” doesn’t do that. You should be able to communicate in way that the person you’re communicate can understand why it’s wrong. You won’t because you can’t.

Your people are behind all those people stop playing. They wouldn’t be able to make it to the level they did if not for your people. Why? Because your people control the money. Their power comes from their control of the money NOT FROM THE MOST HIGH. That’s why if one goes to the Most High, your people can’t do anything with them. But these celebrities.? They’re tied in with your people. They go against your people, they get the Kanye treatment.

And imagine me caring about what you think lol. And I’m telling you imagine that because I can’t. You’re an ant and someone that’s dead inside. You’ll never be able to look me in the eye when it comes to this. Your ancestors gave you lies, and you or your descendants will take the consequence of those lies. It all starts when your fake society that’s (backed by bankers that come from your people) falls.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You just grasping at straws at this point. If you can prove me wrong, then do it. I can show what verse I’m talking about if need be. Even out the JewISH tanakh which is translated by your people. It’s on you to prove it wrong because just saying “wrong” or saying “I already did” doesn’t do that. You should be able to communicate in way that the person you’re communicate can understand why it’s wrong. You won’t because you can’t.

Your people are behind all those people stop playing. They wouldn’t be able to make it to the level they did if not for your people. Why? Because your people control the money. Their power comes from their control of the money NOT FROM THE MOST HIGH. That’s why if one goes to the Most High, your people can’t do anything with them. But these celebrities.? They’re tied in with your people. They go against your people, they get the Kanye treatment.

And imagine me caring about what you think lol. And I’m telling you imagine that because I can’t. You’re an ant and someone that’s dead inside. You’ll never be able to look me in the eye when it comes to this. Your ancestors gave you lies, and you or your descendants will take the consequence of those lies. It all starts when your fake society that’s (backed by bankers that come from your people) falls.

VVVV

WHICH HEBREW WORD IN THE TEXT MEANS “BEFORE” THEN?

QUICK LESSON, THE HEBREW WORD FOR “BEFORE” IS לפני

^^ U STILL HAVENT ANSWERED THIS

BETWEEN U AND ME, ONLY ONE OF US FULFILLED HIS SHABBAT OBLIGATIONS IN SUBMISSION TO THE MOST HIGH TODAY

GOODNIGHT CULTURE VULTURE

Last edited:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
VVVV

^^ U STILL HAVENT ANSWERED THIS

BETWEEN U AND ME, ONLY ONE OF USE FULFILLED HIS SHABBAT OBLIGATIONS TODAY

GOODNIGHT CULTURE VULTURE

I already said that the text doesn’t even use “before”. You skipped over that though. It says the rebels will not enter the land. Yet seculars and gays are all thru the land throwing gay parades. You have no answer…

Your people changed the times two or three times. The calendar you’re using isn’t the one of the Bible. The names of the month and the days are pagan. The holy(holi)days are pagan. When they start their year is wrong. The way they start their days are wrong. Your people made it impossible to know what “day” we’re on thru their deception.

The predator because the prey as soon as the lights are out. Clocks ticking
:sas2:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I already said that the text doesn’t even use “before”. You skipped over that though. It says the rebels will not enter the land. Yet seculars and gays are all thru the land throwing gay parades. You have no answer…

Your people changed the times two or three times. The calendar you’re using isn’t the one of the Bible. The names of the month and the days are pagan. The holy(holi)days are pagan. When they start their year is wrong. The way they start their days are wrong. Your people made it impossible to know what “day” we’re on thru their deception.

The predator because the prey as soon as the lights are out. Clocks ticking

WHEN WILL REBELS NOT ENTER THE LAND?

IN THE MESSIANIC ERA WHEN THE TEMPLE IS STANDING AGAIN

PAY ATTENTION

AND WTF ARE U TALKIN BOUT .. THE JEWISH CALENDAR IS LUNAR .. ITS NOT ARBITRARY LIKE THE CALENDAR U FOLLOW

YOU ARE LOST ALMOST BEYOND THE POINT OF RETURN

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Is this the same Def Jam that has Lyor Jew Cohen profess that he deals in Black Death for profit..

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
WHEN WILL REBELS NOT ENTER THE LAND?

IN THE MESSIANIC ERA WHEN THE TEMPLE IS STANDING AGAIN

PAY ATTENTION

AND WTF ARE U TALKIN BOUT .. THE JEWISH CALENDAR IS LUNAR .. ITS NOT ARBITRARY LIKE THE CALENDAR U FOLLOW

YOU ARE LOST ALMOST BEYOND THE POINT OF RETURN

That’s not what Ezekiel said. He said rebels wouldn’t enter the land after Israel was regathered. Weren’t y’all regathered in the 40s? No match!
:yeshrug:

What time does the day start in your calendar? What month (in Gregorian) is the first month in your calendar? I promise you, these two answers don’t match what the Bible says about the matter. Y’all are playing dress up and as soon as your fake society falls, it’s a wrap on that.. clocks ticking my guy…

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
That’s not what Ezekiel said. He said rebels wouldn’t enter the land after Israel was regathered. Weren’t y’all regathered in the 40s? No match!
:yeshrug:

What time does the day start in your calendar? What month (in Gregorian) is the first month in your calendar? I promise you, these two answers don’t match what the Bible says about the matter. Y’all are playing dress up and as soon as your fake society falls, it’s a wrap on that.. clocks ticking my guy…

OBVIOUSLY IF MOST JEWS TODAY ARE SECULAR THAN WE ARE CLEARLY NOT “RE-GATHERED”

THE DAY STARTS UPON SUNSET

THE YEAR STARTS IN NISAN (MARCH OR APRIL, DEPENDING ON THE YEAR)