DEF JAM ENDS RELATIONSHIP WIT KANYE WEST & GOOD MUSIC

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
I never raised Candace Owens talking points (blaming Democrats for everything) nor said poverty is exclusive to liberal cities. My point is even in so-called liberal cities, Black people are suffering economically. And many poor white people vote right to maintain white supremacy and the value of whiteness. Your responses are full of straw-mans. I'm Black and see what we've been doing politically hasn't been working for the masses of Black people.
And your responses are full of classic right wing fallacies like "lOoKiT HoMeLesSNesS iN deR deMoCrAt RuN LiBruL CItIeS!" you though was clever and original. Go to one of the many bumblefukk broke conservatice rural counties in America and go lecture every confederate flag waving MAGA redneck that "what theyve been doing politically hasn't been working." Until then, fukk off cac.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
if r kelly is still on streaming services, I highly doubt kanye gets removed though.
Maybe he doesn't. based on what's public about his other business, streaming revenue is a small fraction of his income. his bridge with Adidas/Gap/balenciaga are burned. The question is can he build another business model to capitalize off his designs they way he profited up until now. I think he's going to have a challenge doing that.

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Great point!

I guess my point is, you don’t have a large group of Jewish people willing to denigrate their own in the media/global platforms. If that happened we would be waiting for how they handle it.

That IS what happens with our entertainers, and people watch how WE respond.
We respond by dancing to the music and repeating the lyrics, so everyone else joins in on the fun.
We don’t respect ourselves or our public image, or understand the damage that has been done. It’s rare to see a Jewish man speak badly of his people. It’s not rare to see a brotha in the media denigrate his people in the media.

Awww shyt Morning Joe just said Adidas cut ties with Kanye.
Pretty much. Especially young black teens/kids. Soon as some c00n shyt happens, they ignorantly support it.

They aren’t taught any pride in their race by their parents so I can’t blame them all the way. But their parents weren’t taught either. It’s a cycle :manny:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Pretty much. Especially young black teens/kids. Soon as some c00n shyt happens, they ignorantly support it.

They aren’t taught any pride in their race by their parents so I can’t blame them all the way. But their parents weren’t taught either. It’s a cycle :manny:
And this is a big part of why we are where we are.

lib123

All Star
Daps
And your responses are full of classic right wing fallacies like "lOoKiT HoMeLesSNesS iN deR deMoCrAt RuN LiBruL CItIeS!" you though was clever and original. Go to one of the many bumblefukk broke conservatice rural counties in America and go lecture every confederate flag waving MAGA redneck that "what theyve been doing politically hasn't been working." Until then, fukk off cac.

Nothing that I mentioned was a fallacy. But got it, I'm the one who's brainwashed for simply questioning what hasn't been working. And no, I'm not a cac. If anything, you're revealing how little you think of Black people if you think the only reason we question the ineffectiveness of our voting is because we've been "brainwashed" by the right-wing.

Last edited:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
No he just exposed the fact, if black people stop supporting jewish people, they would lose control over all that shyt they dictate over, black people enabling them to just get rich off them when they don't need them for shyt

In the future, every artist will have it's own app you can download, because every business has an app now, and on that app they will be able to follow everything about that artist, and listen to their music

that spotify, and all that shyt is old, it's not a business model that is going to last
This is what nfts in music is trying to push

And listen hear me out, I know we hate nfts on here, but don’t think of the collectible aspect, think of the Web 3.0 aspect of it.

Eventually the successful artists are ones who will build their own community and little universe for their trade with their fans.

The internet has connected us all to a point where there is no longer an excuse for an artist to not plug their self with the people supporting their music and I believe web 3 will allow artist to do that in a way more centralized to themselves instead of being at the mercy of generally corporate owned platforms

But with that will come a lot of responsibility and it’s going to force more quality music and thoughtfulness of the brand

Ok honestly I’m just rambling but have a good day

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
THE ISRAELI GOVERNMENT AND BEIT DIN (JEWISH LAW COMMUNITY) ARE ACTUALLY AT ODDS

ULTIMATELY, THE COMMON ETHIOPIAN JEWS+MIZRAHI JEWS+SEPHARDIC JEWS ALL SHARE A BROTHERHOOD IN ISRAEL

BETWEEN ME AND YOU, I’M THE ONLY ONE WHO’S BEEN THERE TO SPEAK ON THAT

THE ISRAELI GOVERNMENT DOES A LOT OF ANTI-JEWISH SHIIT THO.. LIKE LETTING HOMOS TAKE OVER TEL-AVIV

AS FOR PALESTINIANS, THE SCRIPTURE ALSO SAYS THAT ANYONE WHO TRIES TO TAKE DOWN ISRAEL NEEDS TO BE OBLITERATED FULL FORCE.. AND THE ISRAELI GOVERNMENT IS SO LIMP WRISTED THAT THEY ALLOW PALESTINIANS TO CONTINUE FIGHTING A WAR THEY COULDA ENDED LONG AGO IF THEY TRULY WANTED..

IN TURN, WE ALLOW ALL THAT ULTRA LIBERAL PROPAGANDA MAKING PALESTINIANS OUT TO BE OPPRESSED PEOPLE AS OPPOSED TO THE AGGRESSORS WHO WOULD LIKE NOTHIN MORE THAN TO DESTROY ISRAEL

IF U FEEL SORRY FOR THEM AND WANA STICK YOUR NOSE IN ISSUES THAT HAVE NOTHIN TO DO WIT YOUR COMMUNITY, THEN THATS PART OF THE PROBLEM I WAS TALKIN ABOUT IN THE PREVIOUS POST .. THATS WHAT WE DONT DO .. ARABS DONT CARE ABOUT YOU .. JEWS HAVE AND WILL CONTINUE TO DO MORE FOR BLACK PEOPLE THAN ARABS EVER WILL

THINK IF STICKING UP FOR THEM IS WORTH YOUR TIME .. OR IF YOURE JUST BEING A LIBERAL MEDIA SOCK PUPPET BECAUSE U SEE AND KNOW ONLY WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO
Shut the fukk up. You're not an Ethiopian Jew, so you can't really speak on what they go through. I don't know why you're allowed to sit on here and spread this propaganda that dismisses their actually lived experiences in that apartheid state. fukk Israel and its bloodthirsty government.

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
Countdown until his catalog is removed from all DSPs

I don't give a shyt, I backed up my mp3s and Graduation came out when I was going through some shyt in life and it's my fave of his
being a convicted pedophile is far worse that what kanye has done in my opinion tho.
Convicted pedo or not, Kellz still has millions of fans and anyway he doesn't own his music. His label and publishers are still making coin from his streams. The entire industry is running away as far as they can from Kanye and it's only a matter of time before his shyt is removed from DSPs
Kellz violated Black girls for years and the industry caped and covered for him
No such luck for Kanye

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
No he just exposed the fact, if black people stop supporting jewish people, they would lose control over all that shyt they dictate over, black people enabling them to just get rich off them when they don't need them for shyt

In the future, every artist will have it's own app you can download, because every business has an app now, and on that app they will be able to follow everything about that artist, and listen to their music

that spotify, and all that shyt is old, it's not a business model that is going to last

THATS NOT HOW IT WORKS

IF U STOP SUPPORTING JEWISH PEOPLE THERES A HIGHER POWER THAT WILL MAKE SURE U LOSE

HISTORY HAS SHOWN US THIS TIME N TIME AGAIN

BECAUSE WE LIVE OUR LIFE FOR THAT HIGHER POWER

THE MOST HIGH .. U CAN EITHER BE DOWN WIT IT OR SHOOT YASELF IN THE FOOT BY REBELLING

YOUR CHOICE

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
THATS NOT HOW IT WORKS

IF U STOP SUPPORTING JEWISH PEOPLE THERES A HIGHER POWER THAT WILL MAKE SURE U LOSE

HISTORY HAS SHOWN US THIS TIME N TIME AGAIN

BECAUSE WE LIVE OUR LIFE FOR THAT HIGHER POWER

THE MOST HIGH .. U CAN EITHER BE DOWN WIT IT OR SHOOT YASELF IN THE FOOT BY REBELLING

YOUR CHOICE
That's a very racist take.