DEF JAM ENDS RELATIONSHIP WIT KANYE WEST & GOOD MUSIC

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, I wish we was on code like this. They tryna bury this nikka

Coli nikkas trying to be "objective" and "impartial".

I would quote all the nikkas that came at me for not supporting this but, I like some of them as posters so I won't diss them over a disagreement.

Jews are trying to annihilate this nikka. You're wilding if you're okay with that. I bet Jews still kicking it with Donald Sterling. Did any of them come out and denounce him publicly when he made Anti-Black statements like how black people are denouncing Kanye. No, those Jews shut their mouths and stayed out of it :rudy: Pretended like they didn't know that cac :rudy: And yea, he lost his team but, I don't remember the wrath and fury being the same :rudy:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Sorry. The Bible says the Israelites will be blessed when they OBEY the Torah and CURSED when they disobey. Being secular would lead to being cursed yet these secular Jews are at the top of many billion dollar corporations. Something ain’t adding up..

That’s one. Two, that’s not addressing anything. That’s deflecting. Addressing would be you pointing out what’s wrong with what I’m saying. But as i said your arms aren’t long enough for that
:manny:

THEYRE NOT ON TOP OF THE BEIT DIN

YOU SAID YOURSELF.. THE PHYSICAL DONT MATTER

SO WHY U CONTRADICTING YASELF NOW?

YOU MUST BE SLOW.. I TOLD YOU THAT YOU WERE TRANSLATING IT WRONG. GO BACK IN THE THREAD.

IF U CARE SO MUCH, LEARN THE LANGUAGE.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Coli nikkas trying to be "objective" and "impartial".

I would quote all the nikkas that came at me for not supporting this but, I like some of them as posters so I won't diss them over a disagreement.

Jews are trying to annihilate this nikka. You're wilding if you're okay with that. I bet Jews still kicking it with Donald Sterling. Did any of them come out and denounce him publicly when he made Anti-Black statements like how black people are denouncing Kanye. No, those Jews shut their mouths and stayed out of it :rudy: Pretended like they didn't know that cac :rudy: And yea, he lost his team but, I don't remember the wrath and fury being the same :rudy:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Donald Sterling / Net worth

2014 Net Worth - $1.9 billion USD

2022 Net Worth - 4.1 billion USD

:rudy:

BECAUSE HE SOLD THE CLIPPERS WHICH SKYROCKETED IN VALUE FROM THE TIME HE BOUGHT IT

IF HIS MONEY WAS TIED INTO ENDORSEMENT AND DISTRIBUTION DEALS WITH COMPANIES IN WHICH HE HAD NO STAKE, HE’D BE FUCCED

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Sorry. The Bible says the Israelites will be blessed when they OBEY the Torah and CURSED when they disobey. Being secular would lead to being cursed yet these secular Jews are at the top of many billion dollar corporations. Something ain’t adding up..

That’s one. Two, that’s not addressing anything. That’s deflecting. Addressing would be you pointing out what’s wrong with what I’m saying. But as i said your arms aren’t long enough for that
:manny:
it's the law of :duck: that's why it doesn't add up. :mjlol:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
THEYRE NOT ON TOP OF THE BEIT DIN

YOU SAID YOURSELF.. THE PHYSICAL DONT MATTER

SO WHY U CONTRADICTING YASELF NOW?

YOU MUST BE SLOW.. I TOLD YOU THAT YOU WERE TRANSLATING IT WRONG. GO BACK IN THE THREAD.

IF U CARE SO MUCH, LEARN THE LANGUAGE.

Who cares about Beit din? Duet 28 says when they obey they’ll be the head and not the tail. Yet their secular but the head? They’ll loan and not be loaned to. They’re secular yet loaning and not being loaned to? I said your people can only deal in the physical. If the Most High was with them, He’d fight their battles. They wouldn’t have to hide behind curtains doing financial doings to bring people to ruin. They wouldnt have to hide behind secular nations and secular bankers to confront their enemies. The Most High would do that in front of everyone.

And I’m translating it wrong? If that’s the case then all English bibles and even the Jewish Tanakh, that’s translated in English, is as well. That’s the argument you’re making? If so then why aren’t you providing the true translation? I’ll answer that. Because you’re deflecting from the fact that what happened and is happening with your people doesn’t match what the Bible says will happen. The Bible says the rebels wouldn’t enter the land when the Most High gathers His people yet with your people not only did they enter, but they were the ones that spearheaded everything happening in the first place. It’s all false and your arms ain’t long enough to dispute why it’s the opposite

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Who cares about Beit din? Duet 28 says when they obey they’ll be the head and not the tail. Yet their secular but the head? They’ll loan and not be loaned to. They’re secular yet loaning and not being loaned to? I said your people can only deal in the physical. If the Most High was with them, He’d fight their battles. They wouldn’t have to hide behind curtains doing financial doings to bring people to ruin. They wouldnt have to hide behind secular nations and secular bankers to confront their enemies. The Most High would do that in front of everyone.

And I’m translating it wrong? If that’s the case then all English bibles and even the Jewish Tanakh, that’s translated in English, is as well. That’s the argument you’re making? If so then why aren’t you providing the true translation? I’ll answer that. Because you’re deflecting from the fact that what happened and is happening with your people doesn’t match what the Bible says will happen. The Bible says the rebels wouldn’t enter the land when the Most High gathers His people yet with your people not only did they enter, but they were the ones that spearheaded everything happening in the first place. It’s all false and your arms ain’t long enough to dispute why it’s the opposite

I ALREADY PROVIDED THE TRANSLATION U JUST WERENT PAYING ATTENTION

U CAN LOOK IT UP ONLINE YOURSELF TOO

YOU ADDED WORDS IN THERE

THE EVIL WILL PERISH IN THE MEASSIANIC ERA

THERES A REASON WE HAVENT REBUILT THE BET HAMIKDASH

DYOR

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
it's the law of :duck: that's why it doesn't add up. :mjlol:

I mean yea them claiming it is :duck: but the law itself? Eventually you’ll have to bow to it
:yeshrug:

I ALREADY PROVIDED THE TRANSLATION U JUST WERENT PAYING ATTENTION

U CAN LOOK IT UP ONLINE YOURSELF TOO

YOU ADDED WORDS IN THERE

THE EVIL WILL PERISH IN THE MEASSIANIC ERA

THERES A REASON WE HAVENT REBUILT THE BET HAMIKDASH

DYOR

You haven’t proved a thing and now have deflected from how secular Jews are in positions that they should only be in if they are in obedience.

I didn’t add anything. The prophet Ezekiel is clear. The Most High will gather His people and the rebels will be purged from the congregation before they enter the land. It’s on you to explain why all English translations, including the Jewish tanakh are false when it comes to this. You won’t though because ya cant
:manny::francis:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I mean yea them claiming it is :duck: but the law itself? Eventually you’ll have to bow to it

You haven’t proved a thing and now have deflected from how secular Jews are in positions that they should only be in if they are in obedience.

I didn’t add anything. The prophet Ezekiel is clear. The Most High will gather His people and the rebels will be purged from the congregation before they enter the land. It’s on you to explain why all English translations, including the Jewish tanakh are false when it comes to this. You won’t though because ya cant

ITS NOT ON ME TO DO ANYTHING

THERE ARE LITERALLY HUNDREDS OF DIFFERENT ENGLISH TRANSLATIONS

ONLY ONE HEBREW

ITS ON YOU TO STEP YOUR GAME UP
AND LEARN HEBREW IF U TRULY WANA BE ON AN EVEN PLAYING FIELD WHEN DEBATING THIS

“JEWS ARE IN A POSITION THEY SHOULD BE IN ONLY IF THEY ARE OBEDIANT”

WAIT.. U SAY BLACK AMERICANS ARE JEWS, RIGHT?

WHY OPRAH, ROBERT SMITH, MICHAEL JORDAN, DR DRE, DAVID STEWARD ETC. IN THE POSITIONS THEY IN THEN?

YOUR WILL TO BE JEWISH IS EGO DRIVEN

I REMEMBER YOU USED TO ARGUE ME BACK WHEN U BELIEVED THE BIBLE TOOK PLACE IN THE MIDDLE EAST

THEN WHEN IT DIDNT ADD UP YOU SWITCHED UP TO SAYING IT TOOK PLACE IN AMERICA

THAT MEANS YOU WILL APPLY IT TO YASELF NO MATTER WHAT BECAUSE THATS WHAT U WANT IT TO BE

DELUSIONS OF GRANDEUR AT ITS FINEST

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
IM SURE YOURE WELL VERSED ENOUGH IN JEWISH SCRIPTURE TO MAKE THAT JUDGEMENT

:dead:
Pretty much :sas2:

I'll wait for the mashicah to correct me I won't hold my breath though ill die waiting if I did.

:sas1: or one of them Chabad dudes hand pick a messiah figure better have some super natural power to get me though...who knows but no shade on your folk but I studied the faith enough has a kid to know it's not real has I grew up.

A lot of holes to be divine inspired people took Greek pantheon serious one time too.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash

I'm not bowing to anything. unless its proved worthy to bow too.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
ITS NOT ON ME TO DO ANYTHING

THERE ARE LITERALLY HUNDREDS OF DIFFERENT ENGLISH TRANSLATIONS

ONLY ONE HEBREW

ITS ON YOU TO STEP YOUR GAME UP
AND LEARN HEBREW IF U TRULY WANA BE ON AN EVEN PLAYING FIELD WHEN DEBATING THIS

“JEWS ARE IN A POSITION THEY SHOULD BE IN ONLY IF THEY ARE OBEDIANT”

WAIT.. U SAY BLACK AMERICANS ARE JEWS, RIGHT?

WHY OPRAH, ROBERT SMITH, MICHAEL JORDAN, DR DRE, DAVID STEWARD ETC. IN THE POSITIONS THEY IN THEN?

YOUR WILL TO BE JEWISH IS EGO DRIVEN

I REMEMBER YOU USED TO ARGUE ME BACK WHEN U BELIEVED THE BIBLE TOOK PLACE IN THE MIDDLE EAST

THEN WHEN IT DIDNT ADD UP YOU SWITCHED UP TO SAYING IT TOOK PLACE IN AMERICA

THAT MEANS YOU WILL APPLY IT TO YASELF NO MATTER WHAT BECAUSE THATS WHAT U WANT IT TO BE

DELUSIONS OF GRANDEUR AT ITS FINEST
Ahh yea so you can just say “wrong” but it’s not on you to show how it’s wrong. How convenient
:unimpressed:

All those people you named take loans. All those people have your people as the head of them who pay them their wages. If they go against your people, as we saw with Kanye, it will be taken from them. That’s not being the head. Being the head is when you loan but are not loaned to. That’s those jewISH secular bankers.

Having a will to be jewISH is like having a will to be a dead man waking. I don’t want to be a dead man walking that has to hide behind secular bankers and nations for protection.

And me changing my position shoes growth. See if the Most High was with y’all, and really chose y’all to lead, the truth would be readily available. Yet it’s not. And it’s because you’re not with the Most High and never will be. Don’t worry the proof is on the way as soon as their makeshift,fake, debt based society collapses. You saw how that almost happened with Covid right?
:unimpressed: