King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
THERES NO MOUNTAINS IN ISRAEL?

:mjlol:

OH YEA.. YOURE THE IDIOT WHO THINKS THE BIBLE TAKES PLACE IN AMERICA

:dead:

SEEK HELP
Costume clown ducking now? Why y’all in your dusty land with no resources with gays atheists and lesbians when it says the rebels won’t even enter the land?

This “Mount Nebo”

01-IMG_3649-800-700.jpg

Of course not. That’s a hill not a mountain :mjlol:

And btw here are the bozos that helped y’all get the dusty/crusty land y’all whenever they pushed the Balfour declaration:

IMG_0892.jpg

23de01a56f8ce575b8fa7e257ca2ac68_L.jpg

Bunch of devil worshiping clowns wearing costumes Which fits right in with you….

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
No motherfukker promoting white lives matter shirt, racost alt right bullshyt about George Floyd, and sucking up to Tucker Carlson is a member of my tribe. This is not conflicting at all. Kanye is no better than a Neo Nazi klansmen as far as im concerned and the biggest coward Ive ever seen. I'm gonna enjoy watching him starve.
This.
He never apologized for those comments.
I am all out of fukks to give about Ye at this point.

I've been telling people on here that Kanye’s defenders on Twitter are now literal WS Trumpsters and smart dumb brothas who think he's saying something real.

It looks very bad from afar and this might be the greatest fall off in rap history for a rapper.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
@Sccit

consistently top 5 worst poster on the coli or sohh. Soon as I see that bold font I know its about to be some retarded zionist caping/propaganda. Terrible. And no I'm not about to go back and forth with you, but just know you are fukking abysmal :scust:

Man On Fire

All Star
Daps
Reppin
nyc
Costume clown ducking now? Why y’all in your dusty land with no resources with gays atheists and lesbians when it says the rebels won’t even enter the land?

This “Mount Nebo”

01-IMG_3649-800-700.jpg

Of course not. That’s a hill not a mountain :mjlol:

And btw here are the bozos that helped y’all get the dusty/crusty land y’all whenever they pushed the Balfour declaration:

IMG_0892.jpg

23de01a56f8ce575b8fa7e257ca2ac68_L.jpg

Bunch of devil worshiping clowns wearing costumes Which fits right in with you….

🤫

Only 85ers need visuals

Last edited:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Yea you didn’t come back and refute anything did you?Just stick to rocking your costumes. Your arms aren’t long enough :coffee:

ALL U DID WAS SPEW BS AND POST PICS OF SECULAR JEWS

YOU PROLLY THINK U DID SOMETHIN TOO

IM 6’5” WIT A 6’10” WINGSPAN

:sas2:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
ALL U DID WAS SPEW BS AND POST PICS OF SECULAR JEWS

YOU PROLLY THINK U DID SOMETHIN TOO

IM 6’5” WIT A 6’10” WINGSPAN

:sas2:

All your people can do is work in the physical. That’s why when someone speaks I’ll they take away the money. But your non existent god ain’t fighting your battles at all. Spiritually speaking? You’re dead men walking. Just zombies out here hiding behind money and man made govts. That’s why even your first step was to talk about your physicals.

And you’d still get your shyt rocked

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
All your people can do is work in the physical. That’s why when someone speaks I’ll they take away the money. But your non existent god ain’t fighting your battles at all. Spiritually speaking? You’re dead men walking. Just zombies out here hiding behind money and man made govts. That’s why even your first step was to talk about your physicals.

And you’d still get your shyt rocked

WHAT A HOLY MAN TALKIN BOUT ROCKIN PEOPLES SHIIT

STOP FAKIN THE FUNK LIL HOMIE

YOU GOT NO IDEA WHAT RELIGIOUS JEWS IS BOUT .. THATS WHY U GOTA USE SECULAR JEWS AS EXAMPLES

PROLLY NEVER BEEN INSIDE A TEMPLE IN YO LIFE

THE PHYSICAL IS A REFLECTION OF THE SPIRITUAL .. U LACKIN IN BOTH

EVERYTHINGG U BELIEVE IS ROOTED IN EGO

DO BETTER

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
WHAT A HOLY MAN TALKIN BOUT ROCKIN PEOPLES SHIIT

STOP FAKIN THE FUNK LIL HOMIE

YOU GOT NO IDEA WHAT RELIGIOUS JEWS IS BOUT .. THATS WHY U GOTA USE SECULAR JEWS AS EXAMPLES

PROLLY NEVER BEEN INSIDE A TEMPLE IN YO LIFE

THE PHYSICAL IS A REFLECTION OF THE SPIRITUAL .. U LACKIN IN BOTH

EVERYTHINGG U BELIEVE IS ROOTED IN EGO

DO BETTER

I never said I was holy and I never said I’d rock you myself. See if the Most High was with y’all He’d fight battles for you. Not have you hiding behind secular nations and secular bankers. And those secular Jews are the ones who made the moves to get you the land in the first place. Look up the Balfour declaration or Theo Herzl if you don’t believe that

Im over you when it comes to the spiritual which is why you didn’t address the prophet saying that rebels would be purged BEFORE entrance to the land… since y’all don’t match what scripture says that’s irrelevant anyways
:yeshrug:

Daps
This is the same Def Jam that was home to Public Enemy and multiple other acts of black protest.

It’ll sign artists that spit rhymes about choppers killing nikkas, though.

:unimpressed:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I never said I was holy and I never said I’d rock you myself. See if the Most High was with y’all He’d fight battles for you. Not have you hiding behind secular nations and secular bankers. And those secular Jews are the ones who made the moves to get you the land in the first place. Look up the Balfour declaration or Theo Herzl if you don’t believe that

Im over you when it comes to the spiritual which is why you didn’t address the prophet saying that rebels would be purged BEFORE entrance to the land… since y’all don’t match what scripture says that’s irrelevant anyways
:yeshrug:

SECULAR JEWS ARE STILL JEWS .. DO THEY REPRESENT THE MINDSET OF RELIGIOUS JEWS? NO.. BUT THEY ARE STILL CONNECTED TO THE MOST HIGH BASED ON THEIR BLOODLINE. WHICH ACTUALLY SUCKS FOR THEM BECAUSE JEWS WHO DONT ADHERE TO JEWISH LAW ARE THE MOST FUCCED IN THE WORLD TO COME. EVEN MORE SO THAN U.. STILL JEWS THO

I CLEARLY ADDRESSED THE VERSE U POSTED. PAY ATTENTION.

HERE ILL ADDRESS IT AGAIN

LEARN THE LANGUAGE OF THE SCRIPTURE BEFORE U TRY TO BOX WIT ME NEXT TIME

MAKE SENSE YET?

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
SECULAR JEWS ARE STILL JEWS .. DO THEY REPRESENT THE MINDSET OF RELIGIOUS JEWS? NO.. BUT THEY ARE STILL CONNECTED TO THE MOST HIGH BASED ON THEIR BLOODLINE. WHICH ACTUALLY SUCKS FOR THEM BECAUSE JEWS WHO DONT ADHERE TO JEWISH LAW ARE THE MOST FUCCED IN THE WORLD TO COME. EVEN MORE SO THAN U.. STILL JEWS THO

I CLEARLY ADDRESSED THE VERSE U POSTED. PAY ATTENTION.

HERE ILL ADDRESS IT AGAIN

LEARN THE LANGUAGE OF THE SCRIPTURE BEFORE U TRY TO BOX WIT ME NEXT TIME

MAKE SENSE YET?

Sorry. The Bible says the Israelites will be blessed when they OBEY the Torah and CURSED when they disobey. Being secular would lead to being cursed yet these secular Jews are at the top of many billion dollar corporations. Something ain’t adding up..

That’s one. Two, that’s not addressing anything. That’s deflecting. Addressing would be you pointing out what’s wrong with what I’m saying. But as i said your arms aren’t long enough for that
:manny: