Debunk point-by-point why Ben Shapiro's arguments on why "white privilege doesn't exist"

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
So you admit that white people came here and built a society for themselves that benefits themselves.
But you don't agree that white people living in said society would have privileges over non-white people?

breh you're not making any sense.

And this whole "if they can do it, so can we" is woefully ignorant of the historical differences between coming here on one's own volition and coming here in half-dead in chains ready to be sold.

If the roles were reversed would you use the same rhetoric?

I agree with that, that's why I don't believe white people should be left completely off the hook. I disagree with the doctrine of white privilege as it is presently packaged and presented, not that whites do enjoy privilege in general. But the privileges they enjoy are natural based on the fact that this country was made for them. That being said, I don't see how living life seeing ones self as an eternal victim of white people is going to help anything. The mantra should be 'do for self' not 'what are you going to do for me?' because the answer will always be nothing.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Pointless...

cacs love to play that willfully ignorant crap.

They never want to acknowledge the privilege they benefit from. They believe that if everything were equal, everything would be the exact same. They and we BOTH know that isn't the case. Fol always go to the personal when this topic is brought up. It's okay for you to not be PERSONALLY racist but know that you benefit from the system of supremacy as a whole. I'm sick of videos and people complaining how there isn't any privilege and they aren't racist. Miss me with that stupidness

Sithlord Piff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
DRaZhlFU8AAdZCW.jpg:small

See how these two cacs aren't shot or assaulted.... That's white privilege.
Debunked it in two seconds, now where's my prize? :ohhh:

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
I agree with that, that's why I don't believe white people should be left completely off the hook. I disagree with the doctrine of white privilege as it is presently packaged and presented, not that whites do enjoy privilege in general. But the privileges they enjoy are natural based on the fact that this country was made for them. That being said, I don't see how living life seeing ones self as an eternal victim of white people is going to help anything. The mantra should be 'do for self' not 'what are you going to do for me?' because the answer will always be nothing.
So you agree that white privilege exists. What are you arguing about then? That we shouldn't oppose it? :mindblown:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He starts off the argument in the first few seconds by saying white privilege assumes white people who aren't even racist must be racist, which in turn itself is racism.

Uhh if that's his whole premise he's an idiot.

White privilege just means you have a leg up in society due to hundreds of years of controlling wealth, housing, employment, property, etc. Yes it's possible to not be racist and still benefit from white privilege. They are two separate things (while both contributing to racism and oppression). His whole argument is based off this stupid misinterpretation :mjlol:

He doesn’t even understand what racism is. Why even bother with him?

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
He doesn’t even understand what racism is. Why even bother with him?
He comes across and an autistic, spoiled brat that thinks anything he's been able to do is solely from his families or his own hard work.

I hate when people that clearly have logic problems have that look of arrogance like they know they're right and you're too dumb to understand when it's really the other way around.

I used to work with a lady like this that would constantly infer she thought I was stupid (when I have an IQ above 140 :mjlol:) because I might forget I put my pen down or something. I was always wrong to her because she built this image that she was just leagues smarter than me, and that's awkward to argue with cause they are just smart enough to think they're super smart but just dumb enough to not realize they are actually dumb. You can win an argument with someone like that.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
Thread quiet like the 2 doctors on the left in this panel

Hes smart. Is he a spoiled brat.. yes. Is he always right. No. I agree with some of his points, less on others. I like how he bytch smacked piers morgan on live tv. That was first time i seen him.

Still havent seen anyone in a live contezt take him on and win the crowd tho that may be more of a statement on the crowd. He beat up on the young turks guy bad tho. Made cenk look like the loser he is.

Acting like cuz he has white skin he can access white supremecy like its the force... he may be the most hated jew in america. The entire internet is filled with race hate towards him calling him a kike and the like. With that yamaka on his head he aint hiding from anyone

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
So you agree that white privilege exists. What are you arguing about then? That we shouldn't oppose it? :mindblown:

There's white privilege, and then there's the doctrine of white privilege, which places white people on a pedestal, and everybody else on a tier below begging the white man to throw down a ladder.

It's one of the reasons why I don't consider myself a person of "color." The 2nd degree of the 1-10 of the Supreme Wisdom lessons (NOI) teaches that it is the white man who is the colored man, not the other way around. This is the difference between operating from a position of independence and power versus operating from a position of eternal victim-hood.

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
so essentially what you are saying, is that you agree when we say as radicals that the entire essence of the country and the systems that make it must be completely uprooted and replaced?

or is this just thinly veiled bootstrap logic?

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
Thread quiet like the 2 doctors on the left in this panel

Hes smart. Is he a spoiled brat.. yes. Is he always right. No. I agree with some of his points, less on others. I like how he bytch smacked piers morgan on live tv. That was first time i seen him.

Still havent seen anyone in a live contezt take him on and win the crowd tho that may be more of a statement on the crowd. He beat up on the young turks guy bad tho. Made cenk look like the loser he is.

Acting like cuz he has white skin he can access white supremecy like its the force... he may be the most hated jew in america. The entire internet is filled with race hate towards him calling him a kike and the like. With that yamaka on his head he aint hiding from anyone

he has yet to debate an intellectual.

fukk that zionist racist.

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
He comes across and an autistic, spoiled brat that thinks anything he's been able to do is solely from his families or his own hard work.

I hate when white people that clearly have logic problems have that look of arrogance like they know they're right and you're too dumb to understand when it's really the other way around.

I used to work with a lady like this that would constantly infer she thought I was stupid (when I have an IQ above 140 :mjlol:) because I might forget I put my pen down or something. I was always wrong to her because she built this image that she was just leagues smarter than me, and that's awkward to argue with cause they are just smart enough to think they're super smart but just dumb enough to not realize they are actually dumb. You can win an argument with someone like that.
fixed op

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I’d love to see him debate Tommy Curry. Tariq isnt a good debater at all, its just WS is so illogical that anyone using logic can debunk it.

Tariq gets too excited at times and you gotta keep calm against these fake intellectuals because they will say you are being emotional to dismiss everything you say.

This cat would be light work for most of the debaters of the past. Young Farrakhan or Khalid Muhammad would eat that kid alive.

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
I’d love to see him debate Tommy Curry. Tariq isnt a good debater at all, its just WS is so illogical that anyone using logic can debunk it.

Tariq gets too excited at times and you gotta keep calm against these fake intellectuals because they will say you are being emotional to dismiss everything you say.

This cat would be light work for most of the debaters of the past. Young Farrakhan or Khalid Muhammad would eat that kid alive.
i think tariq would ether him.

in the numerous exchanges I've seen him have with both c00ns, and suspected white supremacists, he's been calm and respectful unless he's choosing to troll.

he's more intelligent than we give him credit for.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

If the format is free flowing, Tariq ethers him.

If its a formalized debate, I'd worry about Tariq.