Debunk point-by-point why Ben Shapiro's arguments on why "white privilege doesn't exist"

dblive

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
Thread quiet like the 2 doctors on the left in this panel

Hes smart. Is he a spoiled brat.. yes. Is he always right. No. I agree with some of his points, less on others. I like how he bytch smacked piers morgan on live tv. That was first time i seen him.

Still havent seen anyone in a live contezt take him on and win the crowd tho that may be more of a statement on the crowd. He beat up on the young turks guy bad tho. Made cenk look like the loser he is.

Acting like cuz he has white skin he can access white supremecy like its the force... he may be the most hated jew in america. The entire internet is filled with race hate towards him calling him a kike and the like. With that yamaka on his head he aint hiding from anyone

I had time to review that video you posted. I think this is an example of why you can't have an educated discussion with a white supremacist /nationalist or what ever you want to call them.
1. The audience was biased from the beginning. The 2 white nationalist panelist got the biggest applause during introductions
2. They started the discussion by changing the definition of racism. The white guy specifically said "I don't believe the definition is the definition, this is my definition..."A definition is what it is, how is anyone allowed to arbitrarily change it? Perfect example of white privilege.
3. The biased crowed clapped for everything the 2 white panelist said while giving very little credence to the black panelist.
4. Every point the two white panelist made, they did in the absence of recognizing American history of discrimination against blacks. This is disingenuous and done so that their arguments for self reliance are made in a vacuum of historical equality
5. The 2 "black" panelist weren't African American or dos. Their own historical understanding of white supremacy and systemic racism in this country is lacking

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
I had time to review that video you posted. I think this is an example of why you can't have an educated discussion with a white supremacist /nationalist or what ever you want to call them.
1. The audience was biased from the beginning. The 2 white nationalist panelist got the biggest applause during introductions
2. They started the discussion by changing the definition of racism. The white guy specifically said "I don't believe the definition is the definition, this is my definition..."A definition is what it is, how is anyone allowed to arbitrarily change it? Perfect example of white privilege.
3. The biased crowed clapped for everything the 2 white panelist said while giving very little credence to the black panelist.
4. Every point the two white panelist made, they did in the absence of recognizing American history of discrimination against blacks. This is disingenuous and done so that their arguments for self reliance are made in a vacuum of historical equality
5. The 2 "black" panelist weren't African American or dos. Their own historical understanding of white supremacy and systemic racism in this country is lacking
agreed with what you said but its my understanding the alt right hate ben shapiro cause hes a jew so is he actually a white supremecist? with a yamaka on? i dont know enough to speak on it im asking

dblive

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
agreed with what you said but its my understanding the alt right hate ben shapiro cause hes a jew so is he actually a white supremecist? with a yamaka on? i dont know enough to speak on it im asking
I think maybe you can call him a white nationalist but not supremist? I'm not privy to their internal politics. I assume the majority of white nationalist probably detest him privately, but allow him to disseminate their talking points in academic settings. When he's outlived his usefulness to them, they'll probably discard him entirely.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Because you give up battleground to those who actually want to hear what you have to say.

SOME of them can be convinced.

You're just letting Shapiro score free points on you if you refuse to even see how swarmy and subversive he is.

Its clear we know he's full of shyt...but can you do it in his arena?

We need more of us to be willing to do so.
I'm not in the business of teaching grown ups morality. There's right and there's wrong. I don't want to keep company with people who have to be CONVINCED to do the right thing, those same people can be convinced to do vile, evil things.

Instead of wasting time debating idiots wouldn't that time be better served building knowledge on how to combat the threat?

I applaud people like Tariq who take the time out to entertain us by showing just how stupid these ppl are, but you can't CONVINCE these people of anything. You cannot reason with these people. You can spend your time chasing your tail debating these irrational, illogical beings but I got better shyt to do

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Why would someone debunk what he has to say point by point? That's the trap. They start with a narrow definition of a concept, pick the most foolish points people use to justify its existence, and then lull people into defending a losing argument.

You debunk what he has to say by pointing out that he is cherry picking the weakest arguments and adopting a narrow view on what white privilege is. There's a reason why he started the conversation with ''white privilege is having bandages that match your skin colour" and it isn't because society's perception of white people and black people, position for position, is some irrelevant factor.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'm not in the business of teaching grown ups morality. There's right and there's wrong. I don't want to keep company with people who have to be CONVINCED to do the right thing, those same people can be convinced to do vile, evil things.

Instead of wasting time debating idiots wouldn't that time be better served building knowledge on how to combat the threat?

I applaud people like Tariq who take the time out to entertain us by showing just how stupid these ppl are, but you can't CONVINCE these people of anything. You cannot reason with these people. You can spend your time chasing your tail debating these irrational, illogical beings but I got better shyt to do
Again, you're just ceding ground to them and you need to know how it appears.

TO THEM, you look like a coward.

Lýba'rhaésheýun

Tha Blaq Lýba'rhaésheýun Nhetwerqq
Daps
Reppin
Miami
agreed with what you said but its my understanding the alt right hate ben shapiro cause hes a jew so is he actually a white supremacist? with a yamaka on? i dont know enough to speak on it im asking

Just Because A supremacist doens't like you doesn't mean you can't be used to further a narrative.

Plus It boggles me How Some people act like Jews Can't Be Racist Cause they are minorities. minorities do hate other minorities plus....

Israel Forcibly Injected African Immigrants with Birth Control, Report Claims :sas2:

But... Im Sure thats just an isolated Incident nothing to Worry About And won't ever happen again... Right. :mjpls: