Debunk point-by-point why Ben Shapiro's arguments on why "white privilege doesn't exist"

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
Accepting the idea of white privilege is basically admitting that white people are superior to non-whites and by default the delineators of what is of value and what isn't. I don't buy it. Its just the modern method of calling the white collective "the man," except now college educated non-black non-whites have jumped on the bandwagon for the sake of attaching themselves to some facet of American "struggle." Cring worthy stuff. It's stupid and self-destructive. I agree with Mr. Shapiro.
Someone deconstruct this bullshyt cause I'm too tired

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
White people who claim not to be white supremacists

well i posit that all white people are racist, so why would i care about who they do or don't listen to?

again, it's an echo chamber of self confirmation. i'm not sure if you understand what im saying. there are decades of black intellectual thought that expound upon and explain. black peoples refutations and opinions do not matter to cacs.

im more concerned with educating black people on how to replace the current system with a system of justice.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
no one is saying that white people are the only evil people but some if not most white people use their privileges to better themselves at the expense of others

for any white person to deny that or for any white person to act as if this privilege is imaginary is entirely reprehensible ...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ben Shapiro is obviously full of sh*t and his argument is so flawed that not one person will even attempt to debunk it :russ::heh::umad:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
get caught posting white supremacist content.

let's not forget this was the guy who got mad when st0rmfr0nt got taken down. :mjlol:
Ben Shapiro is obviously full of sh*t and his argument is so flawed that not one person will even attempt to debunk it :russ::heh::umad:
Why am I going to waste my time debating some who's arguing in bad faith and taking a position that even he knows is flimsy and unsupportable?

You can't read.

If you can't debate Shapiro, you're gonna lose when you actually step to white people who believe this stuff.

Yall ain't built to argue like you claim you all are.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
well i posit that all white people are racist, so why would i care about who they do or don't listen to?

again, it's an echo chamber of self confirmation. i'm not sure if you understand what im saying. there are decades of black intellectual thought that expound upon and explain. black peoples refutations and opinions do not matter to cacs.

im more concerned with educating black people on how to replace the current system with a system of justice.
Your bosses listen to Shapiro.

You are unprepared by just ignoring this shyt.

Expose yourself to HOW they argue so you're not floored when they steamroll you with fast, albeit flawed, talking points and you walk away looking embarrassed because you weren't ready to win the argument.

Daps
You can't read.

If you can't debate Shapiro, you're gonna lose when you actually step to white people who believe this stuff.

Yall ain't built to argue like you claim you all are.

I'm not desperate to prove to a cac that he's a cac. fukk do I care about debating someone who doesn't view me as an equal.

829.jpg

Lýba'rhaésheýun

Tha Blaq Lýba'rhaésheýun Nhetwerqq
Daps
Reppin
Miami

This Cool Kids Philosopher Article is Good Stuff :jawalrus: I typically tend to disagree with Many Modern day Feminist talking points so when I was younger and less informed I appreciated the way him and Stephen molyneux broke down these people's points, but I noticed whenever these people would speak on race or my race specifically somethings were off. :patrice:Very Disingenuous and outright not caring when it comes to the plight of blacks, when you listen closely you can see they speak the same way as uneducated blatant less wordy Racists do just in a more sophisticated fast manner and they also have this interesting habit of only debating stupid people... giving there viewers the illusion that they are unbeatable or are an intellectual giant when really they are just carefully avoiding getting owned and looking foolish in-front of their audience :mjgrin:

Last edited:

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
influential on who, exactly?

the echo chamber of cacs who need the way they feel intellectualized? (as false as it is)

the irony of this is these same cacs supposedly hate that fact that america is largely a money laundering scheme for zionist israel, to the order of tens of billions of taxpayer dollars a year.

maybe if they worried about their own actual issues caused by the morons they elevate and parade around, we wouldn't have to be concerned about "influential" ben shapiro.
I hear you but he's most definitely influential breh...
And your right the whole "IT'S THE JEWS" rhetoric is looking funny in the light because they got some Jews amongst the movement they damn selves...
I'll always believe that it's nothing more than two cac groups fighting for power/in a power struggle, nothing more and nothing less and I'll always stand on it...
Someone deconstruct this bullshyt cause I'm too tired
Are you the Gay breh that hates Tariq's Anti Moist shyt?
But don't bother deconstructing shyt he's a funky shyt hand Indian white zaddy cock sucker, you know how them people are ignore him..
Edit: Yeah you are him...