Debunk point-by-point why Ben Shapiro's arguments on why "white privilege doesn't exist"

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
i think tariq would ether him.

in the numerous exchanges I've seen him have with both c00ns, and suspected white supremacists, he's been calm and respectful unless he's choosing to troll.

he's more intelligent than we give him credit for.

Tariq often gets too excited imo because he knows he is dealing with light work that he sometimes try to over speak or force his rebuttle out as soon as he knows he caught you slippinng.

If you watch old Farrahkan or Khalid Muhammad vids youd see they always sit and smile silently when they know they got you, then when its time for them to speak, they re state what you stated and completly tear it apart bit by bit.

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
Tariq often gets too excited imo because he knows he is dealing with light work that he sometimes try to over speak or force his rebuttle out as soon as he knows he caught you slippinng.

If you watch old Farrahkan or Khalid Muhammad vids youd see they always sit and smile silently when they know they got you, then when its time for them to speak, they re state what you stated and completly tear it apart bit by bit.
yea, but we aren't really even dealing with the same stock of men nowadays who are built for that.

i hear you though.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
If the format is free flowing, Tariq ethers him.

If its a formalized debate, I'd worry about Tariq.

And thats the issue. Formalized debates is where people will try to call tariq an emotional “race baiter”.

Hate em or like em but I think Professor Black truth or Jason Black would be much better for formal Debates than Tariq.

Tariq isnt an academic and doesnt try to be so he would have a hard time in a formal format even against fake scholars.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
yea, but we aren't really even dealing with the same stock of men nowadays who are built for that.

i hear you though.

There was a time where HBCUs and BSAs at PWIs were producing skilled black academics who could debate.

Now HBCUs and BSAs are more focused on white acceptance or producing the next gen of Boule types so we have no “movement” as sharp Young blacks who can combat WS and Agent Black narratives online and on the college debate scene.

If this was 1990 someone like Richard Spencer would have been destroyed with ease in public debates. But them again we dont have shows like Donahue anymore which is where alot of this stuff would go down outside of college universities

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ben Shapiro is an elitist who tried to pin the housing crisis on vulnerable poor blacks instead of the banking cartels

He just takes statistics from Thomas Sowell and regurgitates them. Sad part is cacs who worship Thomas Sowell
forget he is a professor NOT a researcher and none of his stuff has EVER been up for peer review.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
And thats the issue. Formalized debates is where people will try to call tariq an emotional “race baiter”.

Hate em or like em but I think Professor Black truth or Jason Black would be much better for formal Debates than Tariq.

Tariq isnt an academic and doesnt try to be so he would have a hard time in a formal format even against fake scholars.
those nikkas wont even show their faces :heh:

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
There was a time where HBCUs and BSAs at PWIs were producing skilled black academics who could debate.

Now HBCUs and BSAs are more focused on white acceptance or producing the next gen of Boule types so we have no “movement” as sharp Young blacks who can combat WS and Agent Black narratives online and on the college debate scene.

If this was 1990 someone like Richard Spencer would have been destroyed with ease in public debates. But them again we dont have shows like Donahue anymore which is where alot of this stuff would go down outside of college universities
which is why its great that this internet shyt is popping off and making it easier than ever for like minded black folk to have discussion.

i think contrary to popular belief, a slow awakening is beginning.

i can personally say as a 24 year old vet if not for the internet i would still be in the sunken place the majority of us inevitably dwell in during the early stages of life.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
which is why its great that this internet shyt is popping off and making it easier than ever for like minded black folk to have discussion.

i think contrary to popular belief, a slow awakening is beginning.

i can personally say as a 24 year old vet if not for the internet i would still be in the sunken place the majority of us inevitably dwell in during the early stages of life.

This question is when will we officially mobilize. Right now we are at a stage of infighting due to there being numerous agents who use black struggle globaly in order to make money.

The internet also promotes lazy scholarship where people just repost or restate data they dont even understand or never validated.

Genos

Superstar
Daps
This is the worst type of person to debate because his arguments are full of ad hominems and antecdotes. You cant use facts because not only would you have to know hella with how many half truths and attacks he spits but he will just laugh them all anyway. You basically have to laugh his shyt off and occasionally tell the truth. Granted he will go into straight victim mode

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
so essentially what you are saying, is that you agree when we say as radicals that the entire essence of the country and the systems that make it must be completely uprooted and replaced?

or is this just thinly veiled bootstrap logic?

Yes. Philosophically I favor free markets, strong borders, tangible national identity, and moral relevancy - things that are conservative staples...but I do agree that there are some wrongs of the past that need to be righted if this country wants to move forward...but there is a way to right them without "people of color" embracing the role of lowly pariah.

There is nothing wrong with "bootstraps" logic, ie; do for self. The left has turned it into a dirty word. Since when is self-sufficiency a reprehensible goal?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
He's a time waster preaching to his own choir. You can't reason with these people, arguing with a white supremacist is an exercise in futility. Why waste the energy??
Because you give up battleground to those who actually want to hear what you have to say.

SOME of them can be convinced.

You're just letting Shapiro score free points on you if you refuse to even see how swarmy and subversive he is.

Its clear we know he's full of shyt...but can you do it in his arena?

We need more of us to be willing to do so.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because you give up battleground to those who actually want to hear what you have to say.

SOME of them can be convinced.

You're just letting Shapiro score free points on you if you refuse to even see how swarmy and subversive he is.

Its clear we know he's full of shyt...but can you do it in his arena?

We need more of us to be willing to do so.

People hear what they want to hear breh...

A lot of these pundits are just doing it for the prestige/money and their own personal gain.