Debunk point-by-point why Ben Shapiro's arguments on why "white privilege doesn't exist"

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
:dead:

my bad, i do, i wasn't interested in hearing his moist ministry so i ignored him.

i do that pre-emptively when i know i'll wind up in a circular debate with someone in a later thread
Moist ministry? What exactly have I done and said to you?

Oh, right, you just a nikka that don't like the fact that I'm a gay dude posting. Alright...

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Accepting the idea of white privilege is basically admitting that white people are superior to non-whites and by default the delineators of what is of value and what isn't. I don't buy it. Its just the modern method of calling the white collective "the man," except now college educated non-black non-whites have jumped on the bandwagon for the sake of attaching themselves to some facet of American "struggle." Cring worthy stuff. It's stupid and self-destructive. I agree with Mr. Shapiro.

Lmao, so this is low quality posting? Thank God I never donated any money to this site :mjlol:

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
Accepting the idea of white privilege is basically admitting that white people are superior to non-whites.

This is absolutely not true, you really should Google what is the definition of privilege before running your mouth.

I will do it for you.

"a special right, advantage, or immunity granted or available only to a particular person or group."

Someone who was born into a rich family have privileges that a poor person doesn't have, that doesn't mean that rich people are superior.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Accepting the idea of white privilege is basically admitting that white people are superior to non-whites and by default the delineators of what is of value and what isn't. I don't buy it. Its just the modern method of calling the white collective "the man," except now college educated non-black non-whites have jumped on the bandwagon for the sake of attaching themselves to some facet of American "struggle." Cring worthy stuff. It's stupid and self-destructive. I agree with Mr. Shapiro.

The fukk kinda logic is this? :mjlol:

The existence of white privilege is not dependent on whether you admit it or not.
And they have always determined what has value and what doesn't on a national stage.

A white girl goes missing in Aruba and the whole nation is brought to a complete halt.
Would the same ever happen for a black girl? You and I know the answer to that.

And you wanna sit her and pretend that being aware of the situation is "Cringe worthy stuff and self-destructive"

If you reject the notion of white privilege like your friend Mr Shapiro... you are in-effect calling Black people lazy, ignorant, criminals, worthless members of society.
Because if there is no white privilege and no historical benefit to being white in this society, then black people, an oppressed enslaved minority should be doing just as well as white people right?

That's the logic right?:mjlol:

Last edited:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
This is absolutely not true, you really should Google what is the definition of privilege before running your mouth.

I will do it for you.

"a special right, advantage, or immunity granted or available only to a particular person or group."

Someone who was born into a rich family have privileges that a poor person doesn't have, that doesn't mean that rich people are superior.

It is 100% true.

The problem with the doctrine of white privilege is it never speaks of a point where that privilege is transcended. It seeks to remain within a state of dependency on the white power structure. When you look at yourself as an individual first, rather than a member of a particular group, the "privileges" of the next person become irrelevant.

Uncomfortable reality is that "white people" didn't come here to build anything for others, they came to build for themselves. If they could do it, so can everyone else. If you think otherwise then you think white people are superior to non-whites. Do you?

I don't agree with Shapiro when he says white people should be left off the hook in total, they should have to pay back black Americans and native Americans in the form of free education and tax credits (in my opinion), but the overall idea of white privilege is dangerous and damaging to the psyche.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@4d 6f 6e 65 79

You posted this as some sort of mind-sharpening exercise but i'm 38 seconds in and already he doesn't even know what racism is....
Why am I going to listen to 20 more minutes of a guy talk about a subject that he openly has no concept of?:dahell:

For all you whites who don't understand... i'll break it down for you.

White people saying the word ****** is not what we black people are thinking about when we talk about racism.
Surprised? :dwillhuh:
Yes of course you are all as any non-black person would be because on the outside looking you always been taught that racism was just "******" and "porch monkey" that.

But if racism only amounted to name calling based on the color of one's skin, we would be rejoicing at far we've come as a society.

So what is racism? Why do we get upset when people say "******" if that's not the main point?
Its because those words have the backing of WS and history.

-If you go to a law firm and you want to make partner someday, but you hear the partners say black people are lazy... you know you are a diversity hire and your chances of moving up there are 0%
-If you take a US history class and your professor has a confederate flag hanging on his desk... good luck getting your thesis approved
-If you as a black female get a high paying job and read the company's dress guide for "professional hair' and it only seems to target black hairstyles... you know you're going to spend more money and time than any white person on your hair just to look "presentable" for work
-If you go to a police station and you see 4th and 5th generation cops that go all the way back to the "Paddy Wagon" days when Irish gang members were made into police officers... well what chance do you think you have of fair treatment?

And these are just the smallest day to day examples of what black people go through.
This is the shyt that white people are PRIVILEGED to not have to worry about ever.

Listen to the Mark Fuhrman tapes.
Listen to Lyndon Johnson.
Hell, listen to Donald Trump. :deadmanny:

White people in positions of power have been telling black people for years that they are going to use this power to ensure that black people are treated worse than white people.

And you want us to sit around here and debate if white privilege is real?:gucci:

Breh that's like debating with Kyrie Irving that the world is round. :dead:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
@4d 6f 6e 65 79

You posted this as some sort of mind-sharpening exercise but i'm 38 seconds in and already he doesn't even know what racism is....
Why am I going to listen to 20 more minutes of a guy talk about a subject that he openly has no concept of?:dahell:

For all you whites who don't understand... i'll break it down for you.

White people saying the word ****** is not what we black people are thinking about when we talk about racism.
Surprised? :dwillhuh:
Yes of course you are all as any non-black person would be because on the outside looking you always been taught that racism was just "******" and "porch monkey" that.

But if racism only amounted to name calling based on the color of one's skin, we would be rejoicing at far we've come as a society.

So what is racism? Why do we get upset when people say "******" if that's not the main point?
Its because those words have the backing of WS and history.

-If you go to a law firm and you want to make partner someday, but you hear the partners say black people are lazy... you know you are a diversity hire and your chances of moving up there are 0%
-If you take a US history class and your professor has a confederate flag hanging on his desk... good luck getting your thesis approved
-If you as a black female get a high paying job and read the company's dress guide for "professional hair' and it only seems to target black hairstyles... you know you're going to spend more money and time than any white person on your hair just to look "presentable" for work
-If you go to a police station and you see 4th and 5th generation cops that go all the way back to the "Paddy Wagon" days when Irish gang members were made into police officers... well what chance do you think you have of fair treatment?

And these are just the smallest day to day examples of what black people go through.
This is the shyt that white people are PRIVILEGED to not have to worry about ever.

Listen to the Mark Fuhrman tapes.
Listen to Lyndon Johnson.
Hell, listen to Donald Trump. :deadmanny:

White people in positions of power have been telling black people for years that they are going to use this power to ensure that black people are treated worse than white people.

And you want us to sit around here and debate if white privilege is real?:gucci:

Breh that's like debating with Kyrie Irving that the world is round. :dead:
well heres the point

You and I ridicule this, but theres a reason he has an audience.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It is 100% true.

The problem with the doctrine of white privilege is it never speaks of a point where that privilege is transcended. It seeks to remain within a state of dependency on the white power structure. When you look at yourself as an individual first, rather than a member of a particular group, the "privileges" of the next person become irrelevant.

Uncomfortable reality is that "white people" didn't come here to build anything for others, they came to build for themselves. If they could do it, so can everyone else. If you think otherwise then you think white people are superior to non-whites. Do you?

I don't agree with Shapiro when he says white people should be left off the hook in total, they should have to pay back black Americans and native Americans in the form of free education and tax credits (in my opinion), but the overall idea of white privilege is dangerous and damaging to the psyche.

So you admit that white people came here and built a society for themselves that benefits themselves.
But you don't agree that white people living in said society would have privileges over non-white people?

breh you're not making any sense.

And this whole "if they can do it, so can we" is woefully ignorant of the historical differences between coming here on one's own volition and coming here in half-dead in chains ready to be sold.

If the roles were reversed would you use the same rhetoric?

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
A white girl goes missing in Aruba and the whole nation is brought to a complete halt.
Would the same ever happen for a black girl? You and I know the answer to that.

This is an example of what I'm talking about. I don't know about you, but I don't expect white people as a collective to care about me and I'm fine with that.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Funny thing is some in here think if his nonsense was debunked that he'd actually acknowledge that. He is not going to go back on his rhetoric so why bother. He's too far gone and the people who believe him are too far gone anyways.

Older I get the more I realize if you engage in an argument with an ignant, you lose in the end. You're not going to change their minds.

For someone to not believe in white privilege? Why even argue with someone like that?

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is an example of what I'm talking about. I don't know about you, but I don't expect white people as a collective to care about me and I'm fine with that.

Expecting white people to care about you is not the same as acknowledging white privilege...

Lets do a thought experiment.

When the slaves were working the fields and the white people were sitting on their porch drinking lemonade, did white privilege exist?
If a slave acknowledged that whites were treated better, was he showing an inferiority complex? Or was he simply stating the factual dynamics of his situation?

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
He starts off the argument in the first few seconds by saying white privilege assumes white people who aren't even racist must be racist, which in turn itself is racism.

Uhh if that's his whole premise he's an idiot.

White privilege just means you have a leg up in society due to hundreds of years of controlling wealth, housing, employment, property, etc. Yes it's possible to not be racist and still benefit from white privilege. They are two separate things (while both contributing to racism and oppression). His whole argument is based off this stupid misinterpretation :mjlol:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
There’s nothing to debate. If Barack Obama did half of the things that Donald Trump did, how would White America react? Exactly. That’s White Privilege right there. Stop wasting your time arguing with racists. Ben Shapiro picks his opponents carefully because he knows he’s full of shyt. Tariq would destroy him.