Debunk point-by-point why Ben Shapiro's arguments on why "white privilege doesn't exist"

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
I hear you but he's most definitely influential breh...
And your right the whole "IT'S THE JEWS" rhetoric is looking funny in the light because they got some Jews amongst the movement they damn selves...
I'll always believe that it's nothing more than two cac groups fighting for power/in a power struggle, nothing more and nothing less and I'll always stand on it...

Are you the Gay breh that hates Tariq's Anti Moist shyt?
But don't bother deconstructing shyt he's a funky shyt hand Indian white zaddy cock sucker, you know how them people are ignore him..
Edit: Yeah you are him...
what?

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
Your bosses listen to Shapiro.

You are unprepared by just ignoring this shyt.

Expose yourself to HOW they argue so you're not floored when they steamroll you with fast, albeit flawed, talking points and you walk away looking embarrassed because you weren't ready to win the argument.
you sound stupid nikka.

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
The only possibe consequence of not debating WS, is the black people who get sucked Into believing that B.S. they spew, cause the mentality of "there's no point to dismantling racist talking points, cause cacs gonna cac"

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
The only possibe consequence of not debating WS, is the black people who get sucked Into believing that B.S. they spew, cause the mentality of "there's no point to dismantling racist talking points, cause cacs gonna cac"
no one said there's no point in dismantling their already dismantled talking points, what people are saying is that the time spent trying to convince white people as to why they shouldn't be racist (which we've been doing for decades), could be better off spent educating black people.

these debates against suspected white supremacists go back as far as black people have been in America.

if you feel so strongly about it, go ahead and entertain these cornball cacs.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
no one said there's no point in dismantling their already dismantled talking points, what people are saying is that the time spent trying to convince white people as to why they shouldn't be racist (which we've been doing for decades), could be better off spent educating black people.

these debates against suspected white supremacists go back as far as black people have been in America.

Actually this is wrong.

It just makes you look like a coward to them cause they are ALWAYS ready to debate.

Theres a new generation every day who isn't exposed to what you take for granted. You have to fight these arguments every damn day to continue to win.

Conservatives are heavily invested in shaping the youth.

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle

Nah, I agree. I missed read some of these comments.