Debate: White Supremacy Vs. Self Accountability/Responsibility

YeLovesBoston

Superstar
Daps
There will always be a, "vs.", mentality. That isn't changing unless humans undergo some sort of paradigm shift where race becomes nonexistent. But, I do agree with you in terms of the rest of your post. We can understand the problem (white supremacy) and try to work to build up our own economy, education, and social structure at the same time. The problem comes when whites destabilize said ventures (check: negro leagues). Which is why I emphasize, responsibility with a sense of Black identity over the "coming together", recognizing we are all human, type of mentality. Such a mentality in a white dominated society is rather inane.

when I was talking "vs" I wasnt talking about white vs black or race.

b_priest9mm

A work in progress...
Daps
Kind of off-topic, but it's crazy how the term "white supremacy" is overtaking "white privilege". It's not quite mainstream yet, but it's nice to see people call it for what it is.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
History says your wrong

Haitian revolution
Cuban revolution
American revolution

Etc etc
how many haitians were there? vs the amt of euros? thank you very much

Cuban-- haa haa. stop it.

american? what are you talking about. this isnt some small group of people vs a large group. its a large group with weapons, vs another large group with weapons. may the best strategist win.

And here's another issue. Weapons Tech is to far along now. back then it was still Guns and just guns for the most part. real simple guns at that. sure they had ships with cannons. but if the ship couldnt hit you on land. it was rifles. not automatic rifles. but regular old one shot rifles. if a nucca misses with a one shot. you can rush him if you have the numbers. sure someone will get lit up. but the rest of yall could take him out cause you have the overwhelming numbers. you can go hand to hand when the guns were simpler and you have the numbers and know how.

But when there's an airforce where you cant even hear or see the plane. wait... when they are not even manned by people they are controlled 100's of miles away in some underground spot you cant find. what the hell are you going to do with a drone? NOt a da... thing. so stop it.

they didnt have weapons back then that could wipe out an entire country. they didnt have planes dropping all sorts of bombs like that back then. if they did. those revolts would've never worked.

revolts work when you have the overwhelming population , Money, or weapons/armory.

or God comes thru and hooks you up with a miracle on some david and goliath type stuff. is possible. but we're talking about whats probable right now.

Moshe.

All Star
Daps
It'd be idiotic to try and have an armed revolt today... From bioweapons to traditional weapons (machine-guns, sub-machine, etc...). The playing field is much different today than it was yesterday. Your ass would be shut down in a matter of minutes. It's better to be smart instead of taking the easy way out. The smart way is to create/build and teach others of your race to do the same, and the easy way is to shoot at people and hope everything works out.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are these dudes even understanding what I'm saying? I hope you realize that race was created by white people who decided to basically label themselves and others with ignorant myths on how they were superior and those that weren't like them were inferior. The way to break this hold is by taking away the same shyt they created that they've used to conquer and divide the world with. They live around that shyt and want us to basically play into that shyt too. Of course, they need to stop that shyt. Everybody needs to let that shyt die. We need to teach the truth and expose the lies. This country doesn't want people to know the real. That's why they refuse to talk about thr history of slavery and racism and how it affects in the system. People are not learning what they need to know.

Last edited:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do some research: Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Immigration Act of 1990 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I don't cosign, "the oppressors". I simply noticed differences growing up, and understood those differences to a much greater degree when I began self-studying genetics, but in a study researchers at Stanford searched for differences in DNA and focused more closely on Alu insertions. You can study Black genetics and white genetics, with there being obvious differences within the genetic pool (Blacks holding more diversity than whites, and whites holding more Neanderthal DNA), etc...

Genetics is genetics. Race is a social concept that has no scientific evidence supporting it.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See this is what I'm talking about, when I say separate I'm not talking about physically, I'm talking mentally. Stop worrying about how whites feel when it comes to making moves. A lot of people don't want to hear it because they want whites to accept them with open arms. What we need to do is take the knowledge we learn from them, how they hustle just about everything and flip it to make a profit, then leave business and resources to our children instead of selling out. It's not about having a black utopia in the clouds, it's about taking their power away. Whites are never going to just bust in and start a genocide on us because that opens the door for other countries to come in on some "Oh you committing genocide on your own people? Let me come in and protect them :mjpls:" Of course it's not to protect us but to have a reason to step in American soil and take over country, whites know this which is why they haven't out right started killing us in our homes.

Blacks could realistically stay in America peacefully if we would just work together. Yeah we could go and win some reparations but do you really expect an economic base to come from that with the mentality blacks have now? It would just funnel right back into the hands of white businesses and we'll be back to where we started. Not saying I disagree and we shouldn't fight for reparations but we need to build a basic economic base before that.
bruh i dont care what whites think. they care what i think. they are monitoring me right now, taking notes. do you understand the difference? i dont make white jokes. they make black racist jokes about me all the time and i'm not even thinking about them. they think about us more than we think about them. even though they are on top and have no reason to. but there is a reason. to keep focus on us to keep us where we are. gotta keep a thumb on a brotha.

you can't have this group economics with no real money. and right now you dont have any real money.

there are a very very small portion of blacks thaat have real cheddar.

the rest of us aint holding any cash, land, property. and we will never be able to because we dont have enough $$$ to do so.

You want to change some laws. you have to change the policies. you need Politics and politicians. you have to Buy them to get what you want. not just vote them in.

example. White middle to poor class whites all over america vote for repubs. and yet repubs dont do ish for them when the rubber meets the road. who do the repubs do their bidding for? Corporations. Why? they pay them. The NRA . why? They pay them.

blacks like to say but but we got obama in office therefore he should do x, y and z. hold on. how many of us BOUGHT obama? not many if any of us. So those who bought him own him so to speak. he therefore owes them favors. this is the game friends. play the game or cry about it later.

you want group economics you first need reparations(use the law against them and embarrass them in front of the entire world). the same reason they wont pull a genocide is the same reason we could possibly embarrass them enough to pay up.

Trillions of dollars infused in blacks alone. would give us enough capital to start buying these politicians. it doesnt mean every single black has to be down with the plan. just enough of us. shoot, there's enough coli bruhs down right now if we had 100 milli between 30 of us. we could BUY a politician or 5 on the local and state levels. Do you understand this?

to perform group economics with the little $$$ we have now. it means more people would have to think on the same level. AINT HAPPENING BRUH. you know how i know it aint happening? You just said yourself, if they gave us all that reparations money most of us wouldnt know what to do with it. if you believe thats the mentality of your current people right now. that will be the same mentality that will hinder a group economics movement RIGHT NOW.

thats why you have to be realistic. you want us to come up. fine. lets get.
get paid first.

then a select few of us will have enough capital to put a dent in it. this is the only way you can see a decent situation for us. or semi-decent. still not fair. but semi decent.

let me give you an example of what i'm talking about in the real world.

there's a black area in cali. a small little pocket within a major city. that black folks with money and working class blacks called home. it had black art, black dance studios. black eateries, black shops around, even had the brothas playing the african drums from time to time. not utopia but OURS if you get my point.

a lot of the store owners in that area did not own the buildings, nor the land. they were leasing.

They were leasing it from a white person/white people. to my knowledge. that owned that land from way back when.

a black woman actress purchased the entire area. and then later attempted to sell it back to the Black owners. You talk about group economics this is it. This is what we've been begging jordan and oprah to do for us from the jump right?

So guess what these store owners did? oh by the way the entire lot was only for a little over a Million at the time. this is a nice prime piece of land too. These idiots couldnt put their pennies together and join one another to get the money. So it ended up going back into the hands of a bunch of white people, probably some asians too. and now guess what is going on in the area? gentrification. and a trainstop. blacks requested the trainstop(idiots). they thought it would bring more business to them. TRUE it would. but they didnt realize. once you do that. the value skyrockets. you idiots dont own shhhh. so what do you think the owners are going to do? Kick your little african wares selling a... up out of there and sell it to the highest bidder thats what. And thats exactly whats goin on. and the same people are crying foul. No nucca You Blew it. You blew your shot. your own sista gave you a chance in hell and you blew that too. this is what we're dealing with my friend. we are that backwards minded.

But guess what. Let that same scenario happen and I(rapbeats) and my wife, and my family on my side and her side have some reparations money. Let that happen again. I would've bought up the spot myself and gone broke doing it because i can see the future. some of us can't. it doesnt take a lot. it takes a select few with the right mindset and FUNDS to pull this thing off.

Now lets be clear. they will come. They being W... folks. and they will come to Eff with us. You know what you do then. you let them gentrified the spot. while your black a... is the owner. let white folks run the shops. Flip it on them like they've done to you forever. sure your black folks dont live around there in droves anymore but at least black folks are still getting paid from it. you get enough money and start developing your own spots. this could work. but even then. They are coming for that too. this is the reality of the situation. They gave the natives stuff, signed treaties and all. and yet they still mess with them more than we know. so what do you think they would do to us if we made a HUGE come up? we've seen this already many times over. the obvious is the one we keep bringing up black wall street.

what happens if they never tear it down? it thrives. and maybe it expands to other states. people see success and they copy it. but its gone. nothing to duplicate. the formula is lost. and here we all are talking about what we should do when it was already done decades ago but was killed off by our cousin the white man.

Moshe.

All Star
Daps
Genetics is genetics. Race is a social concept that has no scientific evidence supporting it.

Race is an evident thing. It is, and has always been characterized based on phenotype. And humans are hardwired to classify differing groups of things based on their outward appearance. It doesn't matter what you think, this is the reality of the universe, not some fantasy of all of us being seen as "one" under the same umbrella. There are certainly genetic differences and scientific evidence supporting it (maybe you didn't bother to go and do a simple google search but here you go:
Alu Insertion Polymorphisms and Human Evolution: Evidence for a Larger Population Size in Africa)

But, the averages of differences are minimal when contrasting against other species. We are the same species, no doubt about that, but racial differences have never spoke on two races being separate species as far as I know.

Are these dudes even understanding what I'm saying? I hope you realize that race was created by white people who decided to basically label themselves and others with ignorant myths on how they were superior and those that weren't like them were inferior. The way to break this hold is by taking away the same shyt they created that they've used to conquer and divide the world with. They live around that shyt and want us to basically play into that shyt too. Of course, they need to stop that shyt. Everybody needs to let that shyt die. We need to teach the truth and expose the lies. This country doesn't want people to know the real. That's why they refuse to talk about thr history of slavery and racism and how it affects in the system. People are not learning what they need to know.

People can learn whatever "truth" that exists via their internet. The REAL TRUTH is most whites don't give a damn. They like how things are because they obviously benefit the most from it. That is the truth. The other side of the truth is, some Blacks don't give a damn either, they are satisfied being second class, spit on, etc..., because that is what they know and are familiar with (identity issues).

The other TRUTH is that the world knows what is going on, but they have business relations with the U.S. and don't really give a damn because they are, understandably, more worried about the people within their own country.

These are the real truths.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But there are a lot more successful stories of that as well. Even the "shotta" got his education or learned a trade on the low and flipped it to legit money.

True true. That's one thing I don't understand - why don't hustlers n the hood work together to eventually clean their money. Instead of buying Cartier glasses and givenchy shirts to stand in the block, why not stack and everyone chips down for the bodega. Then expand to a laundromat and hair supply stores. Then grocery stores etc. instead they put that money right back into white peoples hands, then end up dead or in jail.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
True true. That's one thing I don't understand - why don't hustlers n the hood work together to eventually clean their money. Instead of buying Cartier glasses and givenchy shirts to stand in the block, why not stack and everyone chips down for the bodega. Then expand to a laundromat and hair supply stores. Then grocery stores etc. instead they put that money right back into white peoples hands, then end up dead or in jail.

Many of them too egotistical to cooperate and win together :snoop:

Always want to outshine the next hustler and get the most fame n bytches.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Many of them too egotistical to cooperate and win together :snoop:

Always want to outshine the next hustler and get the most fame n bytches.

exactly bruh! and i dont wanna hear it can't be done. miami was literally built off of coke money...

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Too much self-defeating talk in this :smh:

It's like no one wants a solution. Just bicker about problems.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
exactly bruh! and i dont wanna hear it can't be done. miami was literally built off of coke money...

Brehs don't have enough foresight outside of the next payday. Even people in this thread are like "bu bu but the white man will hold me down" when they don't even try. Even if the white man did his best, is that gonna stop you from achieving greatness? :wtf:

How can we call ourselves the descendants of Kings and Queens when we don't even innovate to overcome our current struggle?

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
bruh i dont care what whites think. they care what i think. they are monitoring me right now, taking notes. do you understand the difference? i dont make white jokes. they make black racist jokes about me all the time and i'm not even thinking about them. they think about us more than we think about them. even though they are on top and have no reason to. but there is a reason. to keep focus on us to keep us where we are. gotta keep a thumb on a brotha.

you can't have this group economics with no real money. and right now you dont have any real money.

there are a very very small portion of blacks thaat have real cheddar.

the rest of us aint holding any cash, land, property. and we will never be able to because we dont have enough $$$ to do so.

You want to change some laws. you have to change the policies. you need Politics and politicians. you have to Buy them to get what you want. not just vote them in.

example. White middle to poor class whites all over america vote for repubs. and yet repubs dont do ish for them when the rubber meets the road. who do the repubs do their bidding for? Corporations. Why? they pay them. The NRA . why? They pay them.

blacks like to say but but we got obama in office therefore he should do x, y and z. hold on. how many of us BOUGHT obama? not many if any of us. So those who bought him own him so to speak. he therefore owes them favors. this is the game friends. play the game or cry about it later.

you want group economics you first need reparations(use the law against them and embarrass them in front of the entire world). the same reason they wont pull a genocide is the same reason we could possibly embarrass them enough to pay up.

Trillions of dollars infused in blacks alone. would give us enough capital to start buying these politicians. it doesnt mean every single black has to be down with the plan. just enough of us. shoot, there's enough coli bruhs down right now if we had 100 milli between 30 of us. we could BUY a politician or 5 on the local and state levels. Do you understand this?

to perform group economics with the little $$$ we have now. it means more people would have to think on the same level. AINT HAPPENING BRUH. you know how i know it aint happening? You just said yourself, if they gave us all that reparations money most of us wouldnt know what to do with it. if you believe thats the mentality of your current people right now. that will be the same mentality that will hinder a group economics movement RIGHT NOW.

thats why you have to be realistic. you want us to come up. fine. lets get.
get paid first.

then a select few of us will have enough capital to put a dent in it. this is the only way you can see a decent situation for us. or semi-decent. still not fair. but semi decent.

let me give you an example of what i'm talking about in the real world.

there's a black area in cali. a small little pocket within a major city. that black folks with money and working class blacks called home. it had black art, black dance studios. black eateries, black shops around, even had the brothas playing the african drums from time to time. not utopia but OURS if you get my point.

a lot of the store owners in that area did not own the buildings, nor the land. they were leasing.

They were leasing it from a white person/white people. to my knowledge. that owned that land from way back when.

a black woman actress purchased the entire area. and then later attempted to sell it back to the Black owners. You talk about group economics this is it. This is what we've been begging jordan and oprah to do for us from the jump right?

So guess what these store owners did? oh by the way the entire lot was only for a little over a Million at the time. this is a nice prime piece of land too. These idiots couldnt put their pennies together and join one another to get the money. So it ended up going back into the hands of a bunch of white people, probably some asians too. and now guess what is going on in the area? gentrification. and a trainstop. blacks requested the trainstop(idiots). they thought it would bring more business to them. TRUE it would. but they didnt realize. once you do that. the value skyrockets. you idiots dont own shhhh. so what do you think the owners are going to do? Kick your little african wares selling a... up out of there and sell it to the highest bidder thats what. And thats exactly whats goin on. and the same people are crying foul. No nucca You Blew it. You blew your shot. your own sista gave you a chance in hell and you blew that too. this is what we're dealing with my friend. we are that backwards minded.

But guess what. Let that same scenario happen and I(rapbeats) and my wife, and my family on my side and her side have some reparations money. Let that happen again. I would've bought up the spot myself and gone broke doing it because i can see the future. some of us can't. it doesnt take a lot. it takes a select few with the right mindset and FUNDS to pull this thing off.

Now lets be clear. they will come. They being W... folks. and they will come to Eff with us. You know what you do then. you let them gentrified the spot. while your black a... is the owner. let white folks run the shops. Flip it on them like they've done to you forever. sure your black folks dont live around there in droves anymore but at least black folks are still getting paid from it. you get enough money and start developing your own spots. this could work. but even then. They are coming for that too. this is the reality of the situation. They gave the natives stuff, signed treaties and all. and yet they still mess with them more than we know. so what do you think they would do to us if we made a HUGE come up? we've seen this already many times over. the obvious is the one we keep bringing up black wall street.

what happens if they never tear it down? it thrives. and maybe it expands to other states. people see success and they copy it. but its gone. nothing to duplicate. the formula is lost. and here we all are talking about what we should do when it was already done decades ago but was killed off by our cousin the white man.
We can just agree to disagree then :ehh: