Debate: White Supremacy Vs. Self Accountability/Responsibility

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Not sure if you actually read the OP before responding, (you couldnt possibly have if you got "we need to do better" out of that) but im assuming your answer is "the only way to overcome systemic oppression is to survive it until white people decide to end it for us"
Your threads/posts are basically a clinic on logical fallacies.

You've gone through about 15 of them so far in this thread.

There is no reasonable discourse with you, no point in trying :smh:

bassedk02

Pro
Supporter
Daps
So say it, "we will NEVER overcome white supremacy until the white man ends it for us"

Was that your goal of this thread?:mjpls:
You make it seem like this black or white issue where if you're not talking about group economics or personal responsibility it automatically means you're laying down for the white man.

As others have said this is a deeply entrenched system, it's not just laws, money, property and guns. This is also hundreds of years of psychological manipulation and conditioning that self reflexively reinforces itself in all areas of life. Like capitalism it's not going anywhere anytime soon, barring some drastic ecological, cosmological, or biological event.

Call it defeatist if you want, however I still think white supremacy has an expiration date, even if I can't see it now, discussion on the topic alone has a tremendous amount of power and shouldn't be taken lightly.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Too much self-defeating talk in this :smh:

It's like no one wants a solution. Just bicker about problems.
you can't find a solution to a problem you did not create that was setup by the majority population, which just so happens have the majority $$$, and majority weapons, and is over all the laws. you can't find a solution to a problem like that. its not your problem to fix. its their's. now will they? probably not. You can't fix most of your current people, because the problem effects people's mindstate. you being semi broke trying to tell someone thats basically homeless. "this is what we should do" wont fly with most people. There has been a many of brotha that has tried to run with the group economics, group think movement. and most if not all of those bruhs were semi broke to having a little money. a few people follow them but most of those people are even worse off then the leader is. So they cant really help one another financially. you're too broke(due to the system you're in.)

You guys think of it like its a bunch of blacks put into a prison cell and we are fighting among one another. and you're saying we need to stop that and fight the oppressor(the guards in the jail). What you dont realize. that thought, that idea is false. in that scenario the people in jail would at least OUTNUMBER the guards. so by sheer numbers perhaps we could make something pop.

That is not the case with blacks to whites in america. not even close. we dont have the sheer numbers. they do. we dont have the armed forces..they do, we dont have the capital...they do...we dont have the laws on our side... they do. You have NEVER in life seen any group of people rise above something like this in that scenario. NEVER. unless we're talking david and goliath or some other biblical MIRACLE(which i believe can be possible, but we're not talking about that right now we're talking about whats Probable).

this is why the best solution and the most realistic solution i can give is to fight tooth and nail for reparations.it's funny because the same people swearing that no one is coming up with solutions and everyone is negative. are the very same dudes that will say "bu but, you know they will never give us reparations."

lol now wait a second. it's ok for you to be negative but its not ok for me to be a realist? we need capital bruhs. it's that simple. and we aint getting it without a Ton of cash infused.

you want to mimic the jews. well guess what they got and still get. CASH $$$ my friends.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Many of them too egotistical to cooperate and win together :snoop:

Always want to outshine the next hustler and get the most fame n bytches.
this is apart of the brainwashing process. the white man has done this to you for 100's of years. not 10 years. or 30 years. 100's. do you know what would happen to any human being that has had this negativity pushed on them for 100's of years? they would be just like black folks or WORSE. why dont hood hustlers link up? and why do they floss instead?

the white man has divided you from the start. and will keep you pitted against one another, because you can never turn to each other then obviously turn against him. you try that, he will smack all you down(black wall street is the best example of this and i will keep using it to prove my point every single time).
You are trapped in a box. and eventually you will get sick of dealing with your own when you're that tightly packed in to a bad situation. this is human nature, or even animal nature to be honest. put 10 dogs in a small box together with little food(poor quality), and see dont they end up overweight with diseases, and fighting one another. #2. why do we floss? the white man has told you for 100's of years, black is bad, black is unattractive, you aint nothing, you are less than nothing. every magazine, ad, tv, movie, reinforces this, all of your white teachers from elementary school on up teach you this..so you dont feel like much of anything. your entire self worth is in what you wear and what car you drive. because the truth is, you want to be seen since no one every pays attention to a loser(which you think you are). in addition YOU the real YOU doesnt want to be seen due to very low self esteem. so you hide behind the cars, the close, and the chains/chicks and a persona of being "the man."

because the real you doesnt believe in yourself, the real you doesnt believe you can do any better than be a drug dealer big or small. the real you doesnt believe you can flip this into something legal and go the straight path and link up with others like you. that does not happen for 99.999% of black men. Jayz is a FLUKE, an anomaly, a unicorn, any of those 90's rappers that made it. it may be 100 mcees, managers, that were hood dudes from say the 80s to the 90s that blew up. maybe 50 of them got paid for real and still have money today. now you do the math how many broke nuccas are their from the block that are still broke(if they're not dead or in jail)?

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's the solution?
exactly. you always got people talking about "defeatist this and that. but ok. where the hell is your solution. if you're wasting key strokes on saying the obvious(so you say) why even say it unless you yourself has a solution. whether or not we agree isnt the point.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
What's the solution?

Follow the group economics of the Nation of Islam and Black Wall Street, and do like the Panthers did in the 70s where they killed off traitors of the black community and CACs. It's been proven to work, but we can refine that so that no CIA can ever succeed again.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Follow the group economics of the Nation of Islam and Black Wall Street, and do like the Panthers did in the 70s where they killed off traitors of the black community and CACs. It's been proven to work, but we can refine that so that no CIA can ever succeed again.

If this has been done before and proven to work, then why hasn't it worked yet? :patrice:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
If this has been done before and proven to work, then why hasn't it worked yet? :patrice:

Underestimated the CIA and lack of technology and information that we have now. We now know of propaganda and media tricks thanks to the Internet.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
So how could we enact the killing of people and "group economics" without white folks and technology getting in the way?

There's a will, there a way. People thought that the Panthers were crazy for attempting a new way to police the black community the right way.

Just say that white people won n just lie.down n die. :beli:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
There's a will, there a way. People thought that the Panthers were crazy for attempting a new way to police the black community the right way.

Just say that white people won n just lie.down n die. :beli:
So asking you to put some actual thought into your nonsensical rhetoric makes you conclude that the only alternative is "lie down and die"?

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
So asking you to put some actual thought into your nonsensical rhetoric makes you conclude that the only alternative is "lie down and die"?

I mean, how can you explain the success off numerous black immigrants? :manny:

If they can make it facing the same white supremacist structure, why can't Black Americans do the same? I aint saying to bow down to no CAC, but that passive defeatist mentality will never make us develop any kind of society. @PhonZhi

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
exactly bruh! and i dont wanna hear it can't be done. miami was literally built off of coke money...

who's to say they dont think like that??

most nikkas on the block in these times dont make enough to have that on their list of priorities...

also most hustlers didnt have a proper childhood...

When your moms can barely support herself and you cant get the shyt you want, you gonna feel a certain way when you see another nikka shining..

shyt i've burned money on jordans i couldn't get when i was a kid.

nikkas gotta get certain shyt out their system....